Jaleo tasting platters with dining plan?

Rafikisstaff

Earning My Ears
Anyone know if these can be ordered using the deluxe plan? I want to eat there my upcoming trip trying to figure out when If I need to plan on going for dinner as the tasting menu seems to only be available after 4pm.

If so, I would imagine that at least the $110 one will require a surcharge on top of the 2 credits.

That I would expect that particularly with the more expensive of the two. Just wondering if i can apply my credits to some of that cost similar to how monseiur paul prices their prix fixe options.

Jaleo is so new, information may be slow to trickle out. I do know that some restaurants do allow credits to be used, with a surcharge added for some items...Yachtsman has/had some Wagyu beef choices that required a surcharge on top of the 2 credits. So, it has definitely been done before at other Disney restaurants. The surcharge at Yachtsman was pretty substantial, IIRC.

Thanks while that was informative it is not quite what I needed. I was referring to the $85 and $130 "tasting platter" aka a tasting menu or also in some cases a prix fixe menu. They have one at monseiur paul at a similar price oop that requires I believe an additional 30 or so dollars on top of the two credits. The additional price is less if you have the deluxe plan. Im trying to plan my trip and if i cannot get the tasting platters included in some way with the plan ill be making my jaleo adr for lunch as the menu seems otherwise the same throughout the day.

Oh, sorry! Misunderstood what you were looking for. I haven't seen any info on that.

Thanks while that was informative it is not quite what I needed. I was referring to the $85 and $130 "tasting platter" aka a tasting menu or also in some cases a prix fixe menu. They have one at monseiur paul at a similar price oop that requires I believe an additional 30 or so dollars on top of the two credits. The additional price is less if you have the deluxe plan. Im trying to plan my trip and if i cannot get the tasting platters included in some way with the plan ill be making my jaleo adr for lunch as the menu seems otherwise the same throughout the day.

Sorry no idea if the tasting menus are eligible on the Disney dining plans with or without a surcharge.
Just to clarify it is not served on a platter all at once. It's individual small plates (tapas) served one by one and includes dessert. Also a slightly different type of service than the prix fixe menu at M. Paul.

When we went it was the first week Jaleo Experience and Jose's Way were available. The price when we went was $70.00 and $110.00 p/p, respectively. I'd call them to find out if the tasting menus are eligible on the dining plans, with or w/o a surcharge if no one has tried these meals before you go.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!