jalapeno cheese bread recipe

*Robin*

bibbity bobbity boo!
Hi everyone, I made this to go with tonights dinner...(tequilia lime chicken from that new lawrys marinade...it's yummy too!) and I thought I would share the recipe...it's evolved over the years with my growing love of spice...you can add cayenne if you like it hotter, or a couple dashes of your favorite hot sauce. Hope you like it! :)

Jalapeno cheese bread
(bread machine)
1/2 Cup Milk
1/2 cup sour cream
2 Tablespoons Butter Or Margarine
2 Jalapeno Peppers -- diced, or 5 T. pickled
4 or 5 stalks chives, snipped optional, I use them from the garden when they're out.
a few good dashes of garlic powder
2/3 Cup Cheddar Cheese -- grated
1/2 Teaspoon Salt
3 Tablespoons Sugar
3 Cups Flour
2 1/2 Teaspoons Yeast

I did it on the dough cycle and baked it, only because my machines baker is messed up,
I think you could do it just fine on a bake cycle.

It really is yummy! I like it with jalapeno jelly! :D

Robin - do you put everything as above in the machine? I know some recipes you put some things in - in certain order. Just throw it all in? Thank you it sounds like a great recipe.

I was reading over some of the recipes from last page and found this one - it sounds yummy!

Gosh, I posted this so long ago that I forgot about it! :) MegansMom, I'm so sorry I never saw your post! Just follow the directions for your bread machine...ususally liquids first, then flour & dry stuff, last, sugar, salt and yeast. I wait until it's mixed a bit and add the jalapenos and cheddar...it just seems to work better.
Beth, I've been using this forever, I hope you two like it! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!