Jake’s Beer Festival

iona

DIS Veteran
We’ve just bought two tickets for Jake‘s Beer Festival at Royal Pacific in early October. Has anyone been before?

There have been some way in the past

Have not seen any current years experience

It used to be held where the luau was, but I believe it’s now in the room to the rear of Jake’s Bar. Much smaller.

We haven’t gone.......but only heard really good things about the choice of beers and heard the food was exceptional. I only know one couple personally who have gone and would go back if it was in when they were visiting.

It used to be held where the luau was, but I believe it’s now in the room to the rear of Jake’s Bar. Much smaller.

We haven’t gone.......but only heard really good things about the choice of beers and heard the food was exceptional. I only know one couple personally who have gone and would go back if it was in when they were visiting.

That sounds promising - thank you! We’re doing HHN on the Wednesday and Thursday but thought we’d give the beer festival a go on the Friday.

That sounds promising - thank you! We’re doing HHN on the Wednesday and Thursday but thought we’d give the beer festival a go on the Friday.

Just checked and the one on Oct 4th is still in the Luau area......it’s the December 6th one that’s held in Jakes itself.

Hope you enjoy it if you do go....not too many people go to them from the boards, so would be interested to hear your thoughts ::yes::

Just checked and the one on Oct 4th is still in the Luau area......it’s the December 6th one that’s held in Jakes itself.

Hope you enjoy it if you do go....not too many people go to them from the boards, so would be interested to hear your thoughts ::yes::

I’ll try and remember to post a review afterwards 👍

We went a few years ago and really enjoyed it. I would definitely do it again if it was going on during a time we were there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!