Jackie

I enjoyed seeing both Jackie and Julie on the show today. I really like that they rotate members of the team so we have an opportunity to get different viewpoints.

(Thank goodness for Youtube on the iPhone ;) )
Didn't watch long enough to see Julie, who also always makes me smile, with her fashionista, sassy self! :) Wait - ain't nobody on the Team that DON'T make me smile - of the old, or new, California Team either! :) Geeze - you'd think I like them, or sumthin'. ;)

Let’s just settle this once and for all ....the ladies of The DIS ROCK!!! Honestly, they know their stuff, explain things extremely well, have very good camera presence, and just create a positive feeling overall. I caught the travel show yesterday and Tracey did a great job as always, as did Krystin -but I started thinking about this very subject. They all do a great job -so thank you for sharing with us!

Wow, you guys! This thread is super fun to wake up to this morning! :lovestruc

You guys are the sweetest, really! I love being on the show so much because I don't get to see everyone as often as they get to see each other since I'm about a 2.5-hour drive away from the studio, so it's a real treat for me to get to hang out with them. It's even better that you guys enjoy it!! You're the best and I :love: you all!!

:flower3: Thank you for your kind words and for being such valued listeners and friends!! :cloud9:

I love Jackie!!!! I also wish we'd see more of Julie and Corey together....for the family perspective!
@2hapykdz - I know it seems like either one has been on the show for quite awhile, when people were saying they'd like to see more of the family perspective, which is nice. But I also know they've said in the past that it's hard for BOTH of them to be on at the SAME time, because the kids are so busy.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!