Jack Skellington & Sally Meet & Greet

norrsund

Earning My Ears
We'll be in Disneyland next week on Saturday 10/14 and would like to meet Jack & Sally at their meet & greet spot in New Orleans square.

It seems like most days they're out from 9:15-11am and 12:20-3:15.

What are your tips on the best time of day to plan to meet them? Has anyone waited this year during regular park hours and not the halloween party?

The line was long so plan accordingly and it might be hard to see both. Sally has to leave often to sew back on her arm so we were only guaranteed Jack. We saw them last week and it was a spur of the moment decision to find them after DD asked. If I had known I would have tried to plan to be there early. We saw them on a Monday morning and got in line around 11 and it took about an hour. The line didn't look that long but it moved slowly and at one point they exited for a break. The characters were great. DS was being a grump about waiting so long but admitted afterwards it was great and he was glad he did it. The problem with a long slow line is a benefit when you finally get there and they take their time and really interact.

I agree, the line is long and moves slowly. We didn't meet them, but we could see the queue while dining at Cafe Orleans. There was one group that was very noticeable (interesting hats) and we saw them in line the entire time we were eating (so a good 75 minutes). So, on weekends at least, the line is probably at least 60 to 90 minutes during the day. I'd probably try get there as early as possible, just because lines tend to build during the day. I wouldn't wait until the end just in case they cut the line to end the meet and greet at a specific time.

We'll be in Disneyland next week on Saturday 10/14 and would like to meet Jack & Sally at their meet & greet spot in New Orleans square.

It seems like most days they're out from 9:15-11am and 12:20-3:15.

What are your tips on the best time of day to plan to meet them? Has anyone waited this year during regular park hours and not the halloween party?

We met during the day and got in line about 11.15, took us 45 to get through the line, we checked several times during our MHP as we had a book we wanted signed (had done this with ours then decided to get a 2nd copy for a friend) and the line was just as long each check, on a side note they sign autographs during the day but not at parties

The line was long so plan accordingly and it might be hard to see both. Sally has to leave often to sew back on her arm so we were only guaranteed Jack

Interesting on the day we visited they both exited a few times and both came back, we were never advised we might only meet Jack.

I've seen them quite a few times walking to the back while waiting out in front of the restrooms there. Have some pictures of them but have never waited in line.

DH and DD9 met them Sunday, I sent them ahead of us that day. They went straight to that line to wait. She was dressed in her Jack shirt and my mom made her the coolest full jack/Sally skirt to go with it.
They waited around 45 mins.

where does the line form and is it the same place during a regular park day vs a party? I recall seeing them in front of the HM when we went years ago during xmas time but thought I saw some recent photos that they were somewhere within NO square (like near Blue Bayou). We will be there on a Mon morning and may go and line up extra early.

where does the line form and is it the same place during a regular park day vs a party? I recall seeing them in front of the HM when we went years ago during xmas time but thought I saw some recent photos that they were somewhere within NO square (like near Blue Bayou). We will be there on a Mon morning and may go and line up extra early.

Yes same place during the party as during the day.
It is the place you are think god next to Pieces of 8 in NO Square

We haven't had kids old enough to care about NBC until this trip - is this M&G one where people race from rope drop to go stand in line? Or is 20 mins ahead of meet time good to not have to wait more than 10-15 mins?

They started their meet at 12:30 today and the line started to build at 12. It was not by 12:30. We had an amazing cast member making sure the kids were entertained though and she was giving all sorts of tips for the party tonight.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter