IW Dinner location, any advice?

LisaLovesDisney

Disney Bride~December 3, 2003
Hi all,
Just curious on if anyone has some advice on dinner after our IW cermony. We wanted to keep it somewhat reasonable since we are going to pick up the tab. We are leaning towards Ohanas but we have never been. Any thoughts or suggestions??

Here is my idea... Especially after seeing on another thread you are doing the dessert part already...

Call group dining your group dining person who is doing the dessert party. Tell them you want to add either hot appetizers to go with dessert, or you want to add dinner and you would like to see menu options!! We added some snacks and fruit to our last dessert party and it was wonderful!

Do you mean to eat at a restaurant at Epcot before Illuminations or outside at our reserved location for the dessert party??

No - they can acutally do dinner at the dessert party. I received menu pages that included things like carved roasts, side dishes, hot appetizers, vegetable plates, fruit plates, everything! It is done by EPCOT catering, and would be considered a dinner party.

Hi There Ahutton,
I do like that idea but since it is going to be in December I don't want to take the chance on it being really chilly once the sun goes down and since we have children going with us that may be to late for dinner but thanks for the thought!

In that case I would look at either Ohanas or Narcoosees. Ohanas is a little more casual and family oriented, Narcoosees has a broader menu. If it were me I'd also look into Spoodles (then after dinner you can do the casual stroll over to your party) or depending on the group size, and especially if you have already resolved park admission, maybe Teppanyaki Dining Room in Japan!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter