Ive Just Ordered My Goodies For My YCE!!

Pixie Power!

DIS Veteran
Oh I love that site, i feel an addiction coming on!! You can almost smell the candles!! I can't wait to recieve mine :Pinkbounc

Emma

Can you imagine their internet sales, if they could somehow transmit the fragrances to you?

Uh-Oh, Emma falls into another deep addiction. ;) :p j/k :D

Addiction at it's worst, right here!! I am a YC freak! LOL!!

Have fun with the exchange, Emma!! :)

Mmmm... dont'cha just love'em!! Buttercream...yum! Patchouli and Clove...Ahhh....Island Mango...Oooooh...Orange Cupcake...Oh my! I could go on and on!! ;)

I ordered my stuff yesterday too... should be on it's way tomorrow morning! :D

Are you guys having YC send your packages directly to your "secret YCE pal," or are you having them shipped to you, then shipping them, yourself?

I kinda want to get them so I could add a note or picture, or something, but I'm afraid about the "time factor."

Any ideas?

I'm SO glad to get involved in this one - I missed it last time!

Also - anyone know how many DIS'ers are involved in the YCE? It's SUCH a cool thing!!

... Beth in FL... burning Banana Nut Bread as I type....

I placed a way-too-big order myself last night! I just used YCE as an excuse (like I need one)! :rolleyes: I'm having the whole order shipped to me and, then I'll package it myself and mail it out. Otherwise, you have to place two separate orders since, they don't split up an order. It does feel like Christmas in July though!

Beth, I think shep was up to about 48 people, last I read.

I had to laugh as I read this. I've got both windows open right now. One for the DIS and another on the Yankee Candle site. Sheesh and I thought I was the only one who did that. :eek: :D As for me, I think I'm going to have my exchange mailed directly to my buddy. I haven't ordered from them before and don't know if I'll be allowed to put in a message or a note to my buddy. Anyone know for sure before I place my order?

Yes, Misty, just designate 'gift' but, no wrapping (I think), then you'll get a free giftcard option. Fill it in and, send away! :D

I was at the Yankee Candle store in the mall today for YCE. My little shopping bags were filled! Hehe!

Are we allowed to put in non-candle related things along with the candle?? This is my first time, so I don't know.:D

Originally posted by KimRaye
Yes, Misty, just designate 'gift' but, no wrapping (I think), then you'll get a free giftcard option. Fill it in and, send away! :D

Thanks Kim~ I knew someone would know!!

Originally posted by ZPT1022
Are we allowed to put in non-candle related things along with the candle?? This is my first time, so I don't know.:D
Of course you can! Whatever you like! A personal touch is always appreciated by your 'partner'! :smooth:

Ive had my purchase sent directly to my exchangee, i didnt think it would get to me and then onto..........intime.

Emma

Wow, you guys are good, I haven't even started yet!

I'm probably going out to the mall this week.

I've decided to go ahead and have the order shipped to me so I can "personalize" it a little more...

Hope my "YCE Buddy" doesn't mind waiting a little bit longer...

(And hope that YC doesn't get overwhelmed with these orders...)

I did mine this morning! Had sent directly to my person.;) It's very dangerous shopping on that site.;)
Both my YCE and my Recipe Exchange are on there way to Texas. That state must be alot smaller than I thought!!!;) :D

This is always so much fun! Happy exchanging to all!!:D

Wow...You guys are on the ball!!!:bounce:
Shopped today, but didn't buy anything..:eek:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter