Delete Thread

Looking forward to comparing notes, there about the same time.....sorry to hear you got sick.

Hi Raeven, I was so, so sorry when I heard you'd gotten sick :( but at least you did get to enjoy some things and I'm sure knowing you guys will be back soon made it a bit easier. Looking forward to hearing about what you got to do!

Sorry you got sick.... We just got home last night from CSR. How did you like the resort? It was our first time staying there. Ready to read about your trip....

I am in - give us more .......

Thanks for following!

Hi Raeven, I was so, so sorry when I heard you'd gotten sick :( but at least you did get to enjoy some things and I'm sure knowing you guys will be back soon made it a bit easier. Looking forward to hearing about what you got to do!

Ugh it was disappointing especially because it happened last year too. I'm not sure if it's the travel or the time of the year. It does make it easier knowing we're going back soon (and that it'll be much cooler out).

Sorry you got sick.... We just got home last night from CSR. How did you like the resort? It was our first time staying there. Ready to read about your trip....

Thank you, we liked CSR, but I think we liked POFQ better. I did like the food at CSR though and we were very close to the main building.

Hey Giiiiirl! I found you!!! :jumping1:

And, this is kind of shaming me into FINALLY starting my trip report since I did get home a week and a half before you got there lol Anyway, I can't wait to read more!!!!!!!!!! :Pinkbounc I will say that CSR is my family's absolute FAVORITE Disney Moderate Resort. We love love love everything about it and always dream of Frosty Margaritas at the Dig Site!

Hey Giiiiirl! I found you!!! :jumping1:

And, this is kind of shaming me into FINALLY starting my trip report since I did get home a week and a half before you got there lol Anyway, I can't wait to read more!!!!!!!!!! :Pinkbounc I will say that CSR is my family's absolute FAVORITE Disney Moderate Resort. We love love love everything about it and always dream of Frosty Margaritas at the Dig Site!

Yay so glad you found me party:

Lol yes start yours! I had some free time when I got back so I decided to start mine right away.

We've only stayed at POFQ so that's the only other moderate we have to compare it with, but I did like the food at CSR.

I am in! I think I saw you over on @TheLittleKatie 's TR and then I started following you on Instagram.
I know, stalker much? ;) lol

Anyway, I am looking forward to reading more...it sucks you weren't feeling well your first Disney day. I hope it gets better!

I'm here! That sucks that you were sick for most of the trip, I feel your pain :( Hopefully your December trip will go a little smoother!

Also, I just started following you on Instagram :)

I'm here! That sucks that you were sick for most of the trip, I feel your pain :( Hopefully your December trip will go a little smoother!

Also, I just started following you on Instagram :)
Thank you! I hope so too.

Haha I saw that and I followed you back!

And here I am! I've seen your Insta pics but I'm excited to read about what happened between them!

I'm so sorry you got sick. Maybe before the Dec trip and during you can pound the Emergen-C ??? You CANNOT get sick on the Dec trip!

And here I am! I've seen your Insta pics but I'm excited to read about what happened between them!

I'm so sorry you got sick. Maybe before the Dec trip and during you can pound the Emergen-C ??? You CANNOT get sick on the Dec trip!

I'm excited to read yours too! We are definitely trying something like that in December because I don't want to be sick at Disney again.

Joining in on your TR! So sorry you ended up getting sick :( On two of our trips I started feeling like I was coming down with a cold (scratchy throat, sniffles, etc.) so right away I used my mom's old fashioned method of putting 2-3 drops of peroxide in my ear and it worked wonders! lol My family laughs at me when I tell them to try this but on our last visit my son was already feeling pretty rough with a bad cough and cold for 2 days before our trip, tried it and you wouldn't even know he had been sick by the next morning.

The CSR looks so beautiful We're contemplating staying there for at least a couple of nights our next trip but have been so spoiled staying at Boardwalk Villas.

Hi Raeven, I'm here!!! :) So sorry to hear that you got sick on your trip :( It must have been devastating, but it sounds like you made the best of things which is wonderful!! I'm so excited to follow along and see what you think of CSR and POFQ (two resorts that I've never tried)!

I have to go over to your Universal TR! The only 2 mods we've stayed at are CSR and POFQ and we much preferred CSR, but yes the bathrooms could use an update. In fact, I think I Read they're getting one soon?? We were in Casitas 4 and thought it was a great location and also enjoyed Pepper Market :)
I'm still so bummed you got sick! I have to get over that lol.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter