"itty Bitty" Scrapbooks

MELISA

Mouseketeer
ANYONE WORKING ON THE "ITTY BITTY" SCRAPBOOKS?THEY ARE 5" BY 7" AND I GOT MINE AND THE SUPPLIES THAT GO WITH IT AT MICHAELS AND WOULD LIKE TO FIND AN ONLINE STORE TO ORDER MORE SUPPLIES.

Is "Itty Bitty" a brand name?

I have done 5x7 albums.....but I've been using CM ones. CM does make really neat supplies for 5x7 albums, like the snap packs. The small shortcut strips work great too.

What sorts of albums are you doing? What kind of supplies do you need? There are several places I have ordered from online, and all have been good. I think there was a thread with a listing of them a while ago.

Have fun!

I too have just finished a 5x7 WDW scrapebook for my DD. Had characters at Chef Mickey's and the Wonderland Teaparty sign the actual pages. Put the pictures on opposite page. I used CM products only. Creative Memories has lots of supplies for these. I also used lots of the little letter stickers to title different things. Shortcuts packs are neat. Not sure about online stores for non CM stuff. Try a search. NOW, I have to get the family WDW album finished! So much fun though.:D

THANKS FOR YOUR REPLIES!! THIS WAS MY FIRST POST RE:SCRAPBOOKS.
I THINK "ITTY BITTY" MAY BE THE BRAND NAME. I NEED THE MINI STICKERS AND MINI DIECUTS. SO FAR IT IS TURNING OUT GREAT. I'M MAKING IT (WITH MY 5 YEAR OLD DAUGHTER) FOR HER 1ST YEAR OF PRESCHOOL.

I've just used regular stickers in my 5x7 albums. Some smaller die cuts would work too. Stickers Galore carries little letter stickers and you could probably find other suitable stickers there too. I don't know about mini-die cuts. I did use a lot of "Alpha-bitties" in my 5x7's.

I've used the Bitty Scrapbooks before, my dd uses one. (just to play around with really)
They do something called a bitty scrap pad which is small sized paper, and little stickers which all co-ordinate

try Creative Xpress or search for ProvoCraft or Bitty Scrap Pad

Bev

I've used several of the Bitty Albums. They are by Provocraft. The Itty Bitty albums are even smaller, 3x5 I think.

Several on-line stores carry the Bitty Pads (I love lots of the paper in these pads and wish they were bigger!). I still think Michaels has the best prices, esp b/c they seem to put them on sale fairly often. Nevertheless, I have bought Bitty Pads from www.twopeasinabucket.com and www.lilypadranch.com.

HTH

:D THANKS FOR YOUR HELP- I WILL CHECK OUT THOSE SITES!! (MY LOCAL MICHAELS JUST DOESN'T SEEM TO HAVE AS MUCH "BITTY" STUFF AS THEY DID A FEW MONTHS AGO)

Went by Michaels today and asked about the Bitty albums and scrap pads
guess what....they are no longer going to stock them! But they did show me the clearance racks and I found several albums and pads that were marked down. So I bought 2 of the bitty albums and 3 of the itty bitty albums and 5 scrap pads!! I am excited because I'm planning to do some as gifts and it's not long until CHRISTMAS!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter