"Its sooner than I thought" Pre Trip Report!

HolidayLover

Minnies Best Friend
Date:2nd-6th November

Cast: Me Vicky 22 Disney nut!! Even my two dogs are named after Disney characters :blush: . Love Beauty and the Beast and Aladdin! :lovestruc

David 18 likes Disney prefers the classics fave character is Donald

Château: Newport Bay

This trip has been a long time in planning and it has suddenly jumped out on us ! This trip is a present to my 18 year old brother for his birthday which was a while ago now but due to uni this was the only time we could both do! I surprised him with a balloon with an invitation attached which was made on the dis ign board here its fab!

This is both our first trip to DLP we have been to Orlando and WDW since 1993 and I went to LA Disney this year so we are conscious of trying not to compare them as they are totally different resorts to be fair we want a different type of holiday out of this, perhaps a little more relaxed and laid back to normal Disney Holidays. We also cant wait to experience Disney in the cold!!

We are there for 5 nights and have half board standard vouchers we plan to eat in Annette’s, Chuck Wagon, Walt’s and Silver Spur. We will decide on the rest when we get there. We have a few things we really want to do such as the Tower of Terror, Rockin Rollercoaster, Crush, Ciniemagique, Thunder and Space Mountain. Pirates and Buzz as there will be some serious competitions going on here! I also want to go the Disneyland Hotel for a cocktail and we might try Hurricanes one night but haven’t heard great things about it so only going as its free!

Im not to bothered about meeting characters here Iv heard its quite a scrum so I don’t want to be in the way, Ill leave it to the kids although I wouldn’t mind meeting Tinkerbell as Iv not met her. I did suggest a character meal but he wasn’t really into that so more rides and sightseeing it is.

That’s it for now Im sure well think of some last minute questions to ask before we go. Im hoping to write a trip report when back if I have the time although Im not sure how it will compare to the fabulous ones Iv read on here!
[/FONT]

What a lovely pressie for your brother :goodvibes Cant wait to see your trip report - have fun !

I really enjoyed staying at the NBP.

What a lovely sister you are! Sounds like you have a fab trip planned. Newport Bay is a great hotel, I stayed there a couple of years ago. Disney in the cold is quite an experience, especially when you're accustomed to Florida/California climates! Make sure you wrap up warm and have plenty of hot chocolates (they do great hot drinks over there). If you do make it to Hurricanes, please report back- I've always wondered what it's like!

I would stay away from Hurricanes, its basically cheesy euro pop music and its filled with Cast members getting drunk etc...not much Disney magic in there :lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter