It's on a need to know basis and I NEED TO KNOW!

fgtriot

Mouseketeer
For those of you who read my PTR (first off :thanks: ) Secondly you learned that I have a DD3 who LOVES Tinkerbell. I am trying to gather some much needed info about when and where the Tinkerbell meet and greet is but I am getting conflicting answers. :confused: Who knows and can help a desperate dad out?

I can't seem to find a link to the source, but I know that what I heard said was that Tinkerbelle and the Fairies have relocated back to the Magic Kingdom. They are at the Adventureland Verandah - a new backdrop and Meet & Greet area was created for them - and they may have displaced Jasmine, Aladdin, and Genie.

When I heard they were moving back to the Veranda, I guessed it would be inside there, where there is space to make the backdrops

Thanks for the heads up. I am sure I will find them in one of the two spots. Most of what I heard said they were still at Epcot but they would be moving to MK. Guess I check both places. :cool2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter