It's official...ABD is going to Japan!

I just saw this on Facebook and rushed over here to see what people were saying Is that a sign that I may have a problem? LOL

I’m so excited about this! I hope I can make 2019 work, but may have to look at 2020. Either way, it is happening! Excited to see what the itinerary looks like. Woohoo!! Japan is finally an option!

I just saw this on Facebook and rushed over here to see what people were saying Is that a sign that I may have a problem? LOL

I’m so excited about this! I hope I can make 2019 work, but may have to look at 2020. Either way, it is happening! Excited to see what the itinerary looks like. Woohoo!! Japan is finally an option!
I can't wait to see what the price of this trip will be. It seemed the rumors were always that this trip was going to be cost prohibited for ABD to offer.
Ditto all that--so happy to see that Facebook announcement!

Yeah I also thought it was strange that the parks weren’t mentioned. Maybe an add on at the beginning or end of the trip.

Anyway, can’t wait to see the details!
My guess is that it will be a post or pre add on to the main trip

Having been fortunate enough to visit the Tokyo parks, I can say it would be a shame as a Disney fan to fly all the way to Japan and not visit them. These parks get very crowded in the summer, so I would hope ABD could provide some Fastpasses whether or not this is an ABD add on. With the Olympics coming to Tokyo in 2020, one can only imagine the crowds.

We have been to Tokyo and Kyoto, but I would love to go again with ABD. Now I just have to convince my hubby.

Yes, I'm hoping parks will be included or an add on offered as well.

Having said that, I think to keep the prices within a desired range, it will be a 7 night adventure without parks. If that's the case, I just hope they can reach an agreement with the Oriental Land Company to offer a TDR add on.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!