It's Offical! Weather Channel has the crew out!

keylime359

Mouseketeer
You know it's tropical time when they have the guys out in front of the lone swaying palm tree!

Mike Sidel and he has on his LLBean jackey hood and all! I am waiting for the swaying Stop sign or stop light that sways with any light breeze. I can hear it now
Mike (or Jim): " The weather is really picking up here. Just look at the (insert your favorite here... stop sign palm tree whatever) and I am seeing waves!"
Then of course you have the guy trying to surf in the background for a backdrop. :rotfl2:

After the 2004 & 2005 season, Jim Cantore is no longer welcome in Florida. I don't anybody wants to see him. :lmao:

Keylime - where are you? We were just down at the Pierside on FMB, watching the other stations - but I didn't see the Weather Channel. We were wondering where they were.

DH just told me that it was Key West not here! My bad, but Fox news national had Orlando Salinas out in Ft.Myers as well. I spend all day taking down all of our real estate for sale signs. I finished that brought in ALL of our outdoor lanai stuff and crashed for 2 hours. I am going to sleep like a baby tonight. Did you get your Hurricane pass?

DH just told me that it was Key West not here! My bad, but Fox news national had Orlando Salinas out in Ft.Myers as well. I spend all day taking down all of our real estate for sale signs. I finished that brought in ALL of our outdoor lanai stuff and crashed for 2 hours. I am going to sleep like a baby tonight. Did you get your Hurricane pass?

No - we don't live down on the beach. We're on McGregor -- about 5 minutes from the beach. We spend a lot of time down there. Pretending we're on vacation! :rotfl:

We're on a canal, with a mangrove behind us. I'm sitting out on the lanai right now, listening to the wind starting to pick up through the trees.

1 oz vodka
1/4 oz grenadine syrup
1 oz gin
1 oz light rum
1/2 oz Bacardi 151 rum
1 oz amaretto almond liqueur
1 oz triple sec
grapefruit juice
pineapple juice

I am off McGregor as well! I am just North of College. We are on a canal as well and the tide is higher than normal. I hope it stays put. I amnot really worried about the storm per se but FPL can't seem to get the elec on quickly. On sanibel LCEC had us up so fast after Wilma that I just went back to work rather than deal with the mess at home. I am about to go to Publix to get snacks! We will have to have lunch somethime!

WATCH OUT, FRANK! WHEN FAY LEAVES FLORIDA SHE'S HEADING YOUR WAY!!! FOX NEWS SAID SO!! RUN FOR YOUR LIFE!!! AAAAIIIIEEEEE!!!!!!!

zero2.jpg

I am off McGregor as well! I am just North of College. We are on a canal as well and the tide is higher than normal. I hope it stays put. I amnot really worried about the storm per se but FPL can't seem to get the elec on quickly. On sanibel LCEC had us up so fast after Wilma that I just went back to work rather than deal with the mess at home. I am about to go to Publix to get snacks! We will have to have lunch somethime!

LOL - we probably shop at the same Publix! I go to the McGregor/College one, and the one up on Gladiolus. It depends on traffic when I pull out onto McGregor, which way I want to turn. :upsidedow

Yep, that's my Publix! What a "Small World After All" :rotfl2: Get it small world Disney... I'm sorry I am tired. Anyway I went to the College Walmart instead it was like a ghost town. Did you know that the Metropolitan is now a male review? How funny is that? We live in an area that is all about oxygen tanks and canes and they open a male review.

Did you know that the Metropolitan is now a male review? How funny is that? We live in an area that is all about oxygen tanks and canes and they open a male review.

Yeah - that'll last. :lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter