It's National Left-handers Day

Lefty here. Kind of funny how my tendencies worked out. Pretty much anything that requires fine motor skills I go left. Gross motor skills I go right. All my life I was told to try to bat and golf left but it just never felt natural. Funny thing though that contradicts this is how I shoot pool. Left hand forward, right hand back.

Count me in! Oldest Dd too. She is almost exclusively left handed. I am more of a mix.

I always feel weird and almost like I’m lying when I say I’m left handed. I write and do almost all sports left handed. Oddly though I apply make with my right even something like eyeliner pencil. It is sloppy and awkward with my left. I also eat right handed and use scissors right handed. When I try something new new or haven’t done for a while I have to figure out which hand feels correct. Like right now I couldn’t say which hand I use for sewing.
To the bolded-gosh I do that too from time to time! Sometimes I just 'know' but there are other times I have to pause, think about it, and try it in both hands before figuring out which hand feels correct :laughing:

Us lefties sure have some interesting things we do ::yes::

Lefty here. Plus my 2 DSs are lefties. No lefties among the grandkids though. Too bad.

Lefty, here! My brother is one as well, and our mother did write with her left hand until she started at a Catholic school in the early '60s!

I am but I cut with my right.

I dont cut with R, but I do stuff with R, someone (I cant remmeber who said on this thread we right with Left, and everything else we got to figure out which hand is more comfortable to use )

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!