It's National Left-handers Day

• cmoliver5

Mouseketeer
    Lefty here. Kind of funny how my tendencies worked out. Pretty much anything that requires fine motor skills I go left. Gross motor skills I go right. All my life I was told to try to bat and golf left but it just never felt natural. Funny thing though that contradicts this is how I shoot pool. Left hand forward, right hand back.

Count me in! Oldest Dd too. She is almost exclusively left handed. I am more of a mix.

I always feel weird and almost like I’m lying when I say I’m left handed. I write and do almost all sports left handed. Oddly though I apply make with my right even something like eyeliner pencil. It is sloppy and awkward with my left. I also eat right handed and use scissors right handed. When I try something new new or haven’t done for a while I have to figure out which hand feels correct. Like right now I couldn’t say which hand I use for sewing.
    To the bolded-gosh I do that too from time to time! Sometimes I just 'know' but there are other times I have to pause, think about it, and try it in both hands before figuring out which hand feels correct :laughing:

Us lefties sure have some interesting things we do ::yes::

• kmb584

DIS Veteran
    Lefty, here! My brother is one as well, and our mother did write with her left hand until she started at a Catholic school in the early '60s!

Connect

Disney News and Updates

Daily Updates and News