Its my birthday - and my parents are in Disneyland...

hurleysweety

DIS Veteran
And I'm home doing laundry...:lmao:

Its okay though because they totally deserve to be there - its there 25th anniversary and tomorrow they leave on a 7 night Royal Caribbean cruise. Still makes me sad though that they're having all the fun there! I did have the fun of planning a one day trip for them though - mostly revolving around the food and wine festival.

Also, DH, my sis and I got them a nice gift card and reservation to Napa Rose - a total surprise until yesterday for them. I'll upload pics of the super cute card Disney does when you order a gift card! (They're also supposed to take pics of things like dinner and food and wine festivities - so I'll upload those too)

Anyway - just had to vent - sorry its completely OT! ;)

I hope you got to do something more fun than laundry on your birthday!

We went to DLR for our 20th last year for a week and I'd like to go to WDW for our 25th.

Happy Birthday! :banana:

Thank you!

Oh yes - I had a wonderful birthday. But me being the Disney lover of the family - immediate and extended - was just torture knowing they would be there, and I would be at home. My sister was also away on a trip too!

Can't complain too much though, we're going to WDW in 33 days! :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter