It's just too dang easy...

No joke. I wasn't going to buy so much for the girls this year, but...
Mine also!! It's just to easy to get one more thing. I keep checking the app for shipments and what is going out and when it's being delivered. This is seriously addicting!

Mine also!! It's just to easy to get one more thing. I keep checking the app for shipments and what is going out and when it's being delivered. This is seriously addicting!

I'm quitting now, though, except for little stuff for stockings. Not sure if DH thinks he needs to buy something else for them specifically that he chose. Hoping he will just be okay with what I've picked. He did give the go ahead on DD19's biggest gift so it can be from him.

Agreed. I'm done, but keep looking for stuff to "fill in" the gaps. Right now, I'm thinking DIL's gifts need beefing up. I ordered a couple of books from her wish list (let's not even talk about the "Miracle on 34th Street" Universal Wish List Amazon offers), but I think I might still get something else for her.

I definitely need to stop! I went right from shopping to send DS off to college this summer, to his b-day in Oct and now Christmas.
50 orders in the last 6 months. 14 in the last 30 days.

For me, it's the books, I must have over 1000 books on my kindle, most free but some I've paid for. Right now I'm reading a series that the first two were free but I wanted to know what was happening in the next book so bought it, now I'm 5 books into the darn series. The worst part is, I don't like the author's writing style and absolutely hate the lead character but still I keep buying the next book.

I've lost track of all the shipments now. I understand your pain all too well. It's just too easy.

I keep forgetting what I got the girls and everyone though and then go into a store and end up buying them more there. I have a feeling once I sit down to wrap everything I am going to be kicking myself for how much I got them. Oh well, let them enjoy it. :santa:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts