It's Happening...Frozen at Epcot

Thank you for posting the link. That article did a much better job of voicing why many of object to what they are doing to the Norway pavilion, and by extension, to the rest of Epcot.

The changes they are making made me very angry at first. Now I'm just unutterably sad at what I feel is the passing of an era.

I agree with you and I truly hope people will take the time to read the article that was linked. It makes me sad too because I remember very well when Walt was alive and seeing on tv what his plans were.

I apologize that I couldn't find where to post this...Are there Frozen autograph books or any different ones than what's on the Disneystore website?

Thanks for posting the article.

I'm not opposed to a Frozen attraction, rather the destruction of one of the two attractions that exists in WS. There are empty buildings in Epcot and plenty of space for something new.

Hey, whatever is cheaper I guess.

This is so disappointing. My 11 year old boy says "it's an outrage!", and I tend to agree.

He wanted me to post his disapproval, so I did ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter