It's gonna be my birthday soon

DodgerGirl

Crazy For The Mandalorian
It's hard to believe that after Easter that my birthday will be on the next Sunday and i'm so excited about it. Already my mom and dad have planned a special birthday dinner just for me. I hope my birthday brings me happiness and joy
Please feel free to send your best birthday wishes for me

Today is officially my birthday and I can tell that it's gonna be great. Already my mom gave me two early birthday gifts yesterday and they were amazing. We ended up having my birthday dinner yesterday which was Chinese food and it was delicious and I hope the rest of my birthday turns out great

A very BIG Happy Birthday wish for you today, DodgerGirl!! Hoping you have a great day, a great year ahead.

Great you already received two early gifts from your mom. Nice. And Chinese food for your birthday dinner. What's not to like about that? I really like Chinese food also.

Again, Happy Birthday, DG!! 🎂

My birthday was so great and I got a lot of cool stuff and had a nice birthday cake too. I had Jack In The Box for my birthday dinner today and it was so delicious "the main reason I had Chinese food Saturday was because the Chinese restaurant we order from is closed Sundays and Mom gave it to me early" The one sad thing was that I wanted Moon Knight merchandise for my birthday but it was scarce to find but the early birthday gifts my mom got me were some Oscar Issac songs on my MP3 player but that cheered me up a little
Thanks for the awesome birthday wishes. You guys are so nice
Dodger

Good to hear you had such a great birthday, Dodger!!! Sounds like a good one.

Jack In the Box sounds yummy for sure! Oscar Issac. :thumbsup2 And I think I see some Moon Knight merchandise in your future.

Way to go, Dodger!! :cool1:

Good to hear you had such a great birthday, Dodger!!! Sounds like a good one.

Jack In the Box sounds yummy for sure! Oscar Issac. :thumbsup2 And I think I see some Moon Knight merchandise in your future.

Way to go, Dodger!! :cool1:
Why thank you Dan for the sweet birthday wishes to me and I believe your prediction was lucky because one of my gifts I got was a Doctor Strange magazine from my Dad and I was just looking through it when suddenly on the last page was a photo of Moon Knight and my heart just leaped out of my chest when I saw it and screamed with happiness so your prediction was true for me Dan
Thanks again for the great birthday wishes
Dodger

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter