Its Friday and I've been up since 5am...

Angeluk

....polishing up my halo!
....seeing Becky and her friend off to Belguim for the day! Year 9 are off to visit Ypres today so wish them all luck on this cold, wet, windy day for the trenches! Brrrrr! Don't fancy that ferry crossing either:(

I'm picking them up at midnight tonight from the school......what along day for them! (and me!)

I think the weather isn't so horrible now:(

I hope they have a great day,I'm sure she'll be shattered tonight:)

..........Karen..........

Sounds like a good excuse for putting your feet up this afternoon, Angel ;)

feet up, and tapping away at the keyboard Hilary!;) Lucky I got the day off eh?;)

I have these strange visions of you now Angel...
feet up, and tapping away at the keyboard Hilary
made me smile though! ;)

DH sets the alarm for just after 5am every day so I know how you feel.....hope Becky enjoys her day. Hmmmm just thought, will she be bringing any Belgium choccies back for you? :)

what a wonderful idea, Wendy...but alas some hope!! 5 am every day? You poor soul, afraid I like my bed too much!

And yes, I've just realised it does look a bit strange sitting like this;) (Beats stripping wallpaper though!)

Angel

I know excatley how you feel, i had to get up this morning at 5am ti take DH to Norwich train station as hes in Nottingham for the weekend unluckly though im at work but not being very
productive though.

Now if the offers still going i would love a cup of teas with a slab of carrott cake and a good girlie gossip.

Starting to feel weary now and im playing squash after work (cant wait-- NOT).

Love Tracey
Whos sooo grateful that shes found her cyber DIS friends again.

tracey, you poor thing! I do feel for you having to work after such an early start...and squash too!!

Tea and carrot cake is waiting for you....a natter would be lovely right now:)

I too am an early bird. 6.30am start at work calls for a 5.15am alarm call. I does get marginally better in the summer when at least it's light outside. I have to admit that it's a bit sad when you consider 8am a lie in and 10pm a late night!!

Helpful at WDW though - i'm usually one of the first in the park.

PS. I don't like carrot cake Angel - any chance of Choc Fudge?

DH's two alarm clocks (he has to have a backup!) go off every morning at 6 am but never wakes me up - this is one of the few advantages of being deaf!!!! He has to creep around though, no sitting on the bed putting his socks on, he has to stand up, I have had words with him about that! LOL!!!

Mind you, I hate my own vibrating alarm clock, it is an awful way to wake up, it shakes my head so hard I feed it is going to fall off! ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter