It's FREEEEEEEZZZZING here!!

LvsTnk

Home is AKV&BLT
I can't wait to leave Chi-Town in 7 days!!! It so cold here I don't even want to venture out to Christmas shop.

I don't care if it's in the 40's at WDW it will seem like the Bahama's to me ;)

I also can't wait for all that Disney Christmassy Magic :banana:

Im so jealous! Yes, it is freezing here. I refused to walk my 7 year old to the corner this morning. I'm the worst mom ever.

Have a great trip, soak up some rays for the rest of us!

Less than 2 weeks for us!!! And it's cold here, too. We're expecting a big snowstorm tonight and tomorrow.

Sandcass...LOL shaking finger!!

For the rest of us let's hope those runways are clear and it's smooth sailing to warmth and WDW magic!! :sunny: I hope my :mickeybar melts quickly it's soooo warm down there!!

It is definitely cold here in KS as well!!! The high MAY get to 12, but right now I think it is 7. :cold: Plus it is snowing and I have to be at work!!! Only 7 more days until sunny Florida :sunny: !!! Whoo hooo! :banana: :banana: :banana: :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc

froggy33 said:
It is definitely cold here in KS as well!!! The high MAY get to 12, but right now I think it is 7. :cold: Plus it is snowing and I have to be at work!!! Only 7 more days until sunny Florida :sunny: !!! Whoo hooo! :banana: :banana: :banana: :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc

I hope it's great weather for your honeymoon and CONGRATULATIONS!! :wizard:

It's freezing in mid Michigan, too. I know you will enjoy the warmer temperatures in Orlando. Have a safe and fun trip.

Katholyn

Our high today in Denver was 5 degrees. Last night Cheyenne's temp was
-22 below zero, counting wind chill it was -43 BRRRRRRRRRRRR

nativetxn said:
It's freezing in mid Michigan, too. I know you will enjoy the warmer temperatures in Orlando. Have a safe and fun trip.

Katholyn

I live in this area too- I tend to become a hermit during the winter months :p

My sister who lives in Mi. and I talk every morning about weather....Stay warm!!

DD's boyfriend is in his first year at Montana State in Bozeman Mt. it cracks us up when we hear the temp. in west Yellowstone is negative such and such on the radio. He left saying he wanted to live there some day...not anymore!!

It is suppose to warm up here today, but who cares WDW in 6 days woo hoo :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!