• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

It's decided!

HunnyPots

DIS Veteran<br><font color=purple>The Tag Fairy is
We will be staying at the Candy Cane Inn for two nights, Jan 30 & 31!
We debated between CCI and the HOJO but DH finally decided the CCI looked a little nicer and since it's our first trip without kids in 15 years we wanted something a little more special. We got a queen double room for $89. We could have gotten the HOJO for $64 at the convention rate.
Do you think we made a good choice?

I've never stayed there but everytime I drive by it looks so cute! If I ever have an excuse for a nite in a hotel in the same town I live in I will have to stay there,haha.

I'm sure we will have a great trip. I can't wait!

When we go to DL we always stay here... It is so cute, you will love it. I have a lot of childhood memories from this hotel. Have a great trip :earboy2:

I'll be at CCI later that week. We always stay at HoJos and once a year on DL property. The kids wanted something different and I've heard nothing but good reviews for CCI.. Have fun!

HunnyPots said:
We will be staying at the Candy Cane Inn for two nights, Jan 30 & 31!
We debated between CCI and the HOJO but DH finally decided the CCI looked a little nicer and since it's our first trip without kids in 15 years we wanted something a little more special. We got a queen double room for $89. We could have gotten the HOJO for $64 at the convention rate.
Do you think we made a good choice?
I love the Candy Cane! You'll have the extra benefit of a free private shuttle for when you're too tired to walk, and a really good expanded continental breakfast every morning.

Good choice!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter