It's been a while - who are you all flying with these days to MCO?

Just as a heads up it looks like Norwegian are in trouble so I would be very hesitant to book with them
Oh that's a shame we had a really good experience with them. KLM were pretty good for Japan would fly with them again.

Lufthansa - but I'm from Germany and that's the only direct flight from Germany. I prefer that their flight back starts late (8 or 9p.m.) and so I have at least the morning and half the afternoon at the parks

Oh that's a shame we had a really good experience with them. KLM were pretty good for Japan would fly with them again.
Yes we looked into them for our upcoming trip but then went with Aer Lingus as we’ve always got reliable service. I would say don’t book with them but I would be weary of them

Hi Lee the joys of moving to the US hey. I just joined back as well . So much has changed since we went in 2015. Iv seen obi and wayne still on here so Im sure they will help.
Oh I changed my name. Was crabbie 1 before xxx for people that knew me x

I also use BA indirect from Newcastle, if you are lucky then you get an American Airlines across the atlantic, nicer seats, meals and screens.
In August we got a Flydrive holiday, went NCL-LHR-MIA and just drove up to WDW, easy peasy but tiring.
It was cheaper than flight only for some reason and is ATOL protected and you can pay a deposit rather than full cost.

This is quite a bit more than we paid and is to MCO not MIA, but just to give you an idea,

I see in the press that Michael O'Leary the Ryanair boss reckons Norwegian Air will be the next airline to go under. Now, I know he has a vested interest in trying to rubbish a competitor, but he must be knowledgeable about the strength of his competitors, and I'm not sure they even compete on the same routes. But I must admit, I would be hesitant about booking with Norwegian at the moment.

I see in the press that Michael O'Leary the Ryanair boss reckons Norwegian Air will be the next airline to go under. Now, I know he has a vested interest in trying to rubbish a competitor, but he must be knowledgeable about the strength of his competitors, and I'm not sure they even compete on the same routes. But I must admit, I would be hesitant about booking with Norwegian at the moment.
It’s pretty well known that Norwegian has had some issues. They’ve been losing money for at least 18 months. They have changed strategy and are no longer seemingly continuing rapid expansion and have scaled back on some routes. For instance they’ve stopped flying to Fort Lauderdale and stopped Sunday flights to MCO. They were hit with issues from a worldwide engine issue. Of course the long haul routes are not competition for Ryanair, but their European short haul ones are.

I really hope they survive as they offer a good service. I’ve used them to Barcelona

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!