It's been 10 years since I had a proper Disney trip...25th anniversary trip

Whoop Whoop! Look at that ticker...2 days until I get to Disney. Vacation officially starts tomorrow evening though :cool1:

Plans for Day 7: Animal Kingdom
This will be our last day in the parks. While I plan to make the most of it, The only set plans are our FPs.
FOP 10:40-11:40
KRR 11:40-12:40
Dinosaur 12:40-1:40

Basically today will be spent doing whatever we want to go back and do again or whatever 4th plus FPs we can snag. We have no ADRs planned so today really is a fly by the seat of our pants day, I'm not sure if we will close down AK or maybe hop over to MK to end our trip with. It all boils down to what hubby and I feel like doing.

Plans for Day 8: Check out day....BOO!
When we check in, I may ask for late check out. If we don't get it, that's fine too. Our flight isn't until 4:35 so I imagine we will be taking tragical express back around 1:30ish. Up until then, I think we will go check out AKL if we haven't had a chance yet. I've never been there to it would be fun to check it out. We basically will just hang out and eat breakfast and lunch. Our flight lands back in Nashville around 5:30 (since we gain an hour back) so we will most likely just catch supper once we leave the airport. We will then make the almost 2 hour drive back home. Hopefully we will be home by 8:30 to 9:00 depending on where we eat supper. I know neither of us want to be walking in super late knowing we have to be up for church the next morning.

Reactions: DLo

I just caught up and marathoned your entire trip report! Have a fantastic vacation!!! Cannot wait until you get back and can tell us all about it:) BTW...Your shirts are adorable! Do you sell them??

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter