It's Back.....BB Season 21(Spoilers Welcome)

Jack, Nick, and Christine maybe. Jackson didn't choose David, Kimmie, and Jess based on race (and there is no evidence to even suggest it). That was garbage.
Feeders say he made plus size jokes about Jess. He treated Kat and Holly like crap. He had his moments. He was part of the Nicole bullying and I think was one who slammed the door in her face. He was there with Jack while Jack made nasty remarks. Chritsie called Kemi a B for 2 weeks straight and trash talked her. Sad thing is that they (Christie, Jackson, whoever) won't see it watching back the show, they need to see the feeds.

Feeders say he made plus size jokes about Jess. He treated Kat and Holly like crap. He had his moments. He was part of the Nicole bullying and I think was one who slammed the door in her face. He was there with Jack while Jack made nasty remarks. Chritsie called Kemi a B for 2 weeks straight and trash talked her. Sad thing is that they (Christie, Jackson, whoever) won't see it watching back the show, they need to see the feeds.

I'm not taking issue with the jury question about insulting women. I'm taking issue with Julie asking Michie if he was a racist just because he chose David, Jess, and Kimmie for eviction on Week 1. That was absolute garbage.

But that's not what she asked him about...she implied he was racist, which I've never seen anything that would imply that. I agree that he may be somwhat of a chauvinist jerk; that's not racist...she implied he was racist. Doesn't make sense.

But that's not what she asked him about...she implied he was racist, which I've never seen anything that would imply that. I agree that he may be somwhat of a chauvinist jerk; that's not racist...she implied he was racist. Doesn't make sense.

That line of questioning opened Pandora's Box (and not the Big Brother kind of Pandora's Box). In the future, white players had better not nominate more than one minority at a time or else they may be accused of being a racist. That's why I think it was absolute garbage, irresponsible behavior by Julie. Really terrible.

First question was fine, it was out there. The last question was crap, there was nothing to show that first decision had anything to do with race.

He wasn't my favourite player but he did deserve to win and if the producers planned that with Julie they should be ashamed. To me that was them trying to cover their own asses because they did nothing about the other stuff that went on. I felt sorry for him having to come out and try to celebrate his win after that.

A lot was not shown in the show. A lot of stuff was said in the feeds. Supposedly a lot of awful stuff. The DR told Jackson, supposedly, and that is when he kind of toned it down and changed his image a bit. But that was also when Jack was evicted and some wonder if Jack and Jackson together was part of the issue or if he made changes once the DR folks clued him in. And others point out that the house was 'pretty white' by that point too. I mean the first 4 evicted were persons of color, no? That is a bit...um...something. And Jack/Jackson were in charge early on.

A lot was not shown in the show. A lot of stuff was said in the feeds. Supposedly a lot of awful stuff. The DR told Jackson, supposedly, and that is when he kind of toned it down and changed his image a bit. But that was also when Jack was evicted and some wonder if Jack and Jackson together was part of the issue or if he made changes once the DR folks clued him in. And others point out that the house was 'pretty white' by that point too. I mean the first 4 evicted were persons of color, no? That is a bit...um...something. And Jack/Jackson were in charge early on.
Right. Didn’t he also use the “N” word on the live feeds? You just can’t say that without looking like a racist. So that’s on him.

Right. Didn’t he also use the “N” word on the live feeds? You just can’t say that without looking like a racist. So that’s on him.
Jackson? I didn't think Jackson (Michie) did...if he did that def. changes my stance on the questioning etc.

Supposedly both Jacks did while aqualookalike walked like an ape. They were discussing David. Just what o heard on feed forum

I think Jack was more with the racist comments, like when he talked about rice pudding in regards to Bella. He also walked like an ape in reference to David coming upstairs to the HoH room. He also was extremely condescending and intimidated Kemi about her putting her shaker bottle in the fridge.

As far as Jackson, I think the only thing they are basing racism and age-ism on is his nomination of 3 people of color and the old guy for banishment. I don't know what was in his head. He says he nominated Kemi because he hadn't really talked to her at that point and the other 3 he nominated because they also went for camp counselor. I mean to say he's racist because of that is a stretch. Granted it didn't look good. It also did not look good that 3 people of color were in the banishment room in uniforms. I'm sure it was all coincidence, but just did not look good. The fact is people of color do seem to get evicted first. Is it racism or is it not being able to fit in because you are in the minority and may not have as much in common with everyone else, which also isn't fair.

I do believe he disrespects women. His interactions with Kat and Holly demonstrated that 10 fold. Having said that he did deserve to win the game, putting personal stuff aside. Just like in poker tournaments, I'm sure plenty of winner are complete AH's but they were the best player, so won.

I think Jack was more with the racist comments, like when he talked about rice pudding in regards to Bella. He also walked like an ape in reference to David coming upstairs to the HoH room. He also was extremely condescending and intimidated Kemi about her putting her shaker bottle in the fridge.

As far as Jackson, I think the only thing they are basing racism and age-ism on is his nomination of 3 people of color and the old guy for banishment. I don't know what was in his head. He says he nominated Kemi because he hadn't really talked to her at that point and the other 3 he nominated because they also went for camp counselor. I mean to say he's racist because of that is a stretch. Granted it didn't look good. It also did not look good that 3 people of color were in the banishment room in uniforms. I'm sure it was all coincidence, but just did not look good. The fact is people of color do seem to get evicted first. Is it racism or is it not being able to fit in because you are in the minority and may not have as much in common with everyone else, which also isn't fair.

I do believe he disrespects women. His interactions with Kat and Holly demonstrated that 10 fold. Having said that he did deserve to win the game, putting personal stuff aside. Just like in poker tournaments, I'm sure plenty of winner are complete AH's but they were the best player, so won.

I actually thought David would have done well had he been given a chance. And I have to assume that's why he was targeted. Kimmie was sort of a pain to deal with, she seemed to have a bit of an attitude. Ovi was just a really bad player.

Thanks for that link... interesting read. I agree with the article that perhaps they should've shown some of this in the televised footage, so that those of us who don't watch live feeds or read blogs, etc. aren't left scratching our heads.

I thought this post in the comment section was interesting:

You must be a casual watcher. Maybe, you need to go to youtube and watch all the live feed videos. They obviously have a strong bias towards people that are different from them. Live feeders complained about it from the beginning. We wanted it shown on TV but instead CBS covered it up. How about the time Jackson told Jack he lied to get on the show and didn't tell them about his illegal drug use. Buying Xanax on the street. And how he was suicidal prior to coming into the house. Eating while on slop. Ever wonder why they stopped slop after 2 weeks? Couldn't hurt their golden boy. Both Jack and Jackson were warned and knew they might have a problem outside the house. Now they face the consequences.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!