Delete Thread

Following along! Looks like you had a great trip! We did the Mnsshp dessert party too! It was great and I loved having the great spot for the parade. They gave us candy which was nice too because we didn't end up doing a lot of trick or treating. We watched the show and did a few rides instead. We just wanted a relaxing evening and it was great! :)

Wow, I love the magic shot with the dancing ghosts! I really need to do Disney around Halloween at some point.

Wow, I love the magic shot with the dancing ghosts! I really need to do Disney around Halloween at some point.
Thanks! It's one of my favorite pictures from the trip. Halloween is awesome you should!

Thanks! It's one of my favorite pictures from the trip. Halloween is awesome you should!

Did you do a TR for the Universal part of your trip? I'm interested in hearing more about Halloween Horror Nights. I, too, love stuff like that, but usually find Halloween events to not be scary/dark/disturbing enough for my liking :)

I think Universal in California used to have a "House of 1000 Corpses"-themed attraction during Halloween. I would LOVE to have seen that!

Did you do a TR for the Universal part of your trip? I'm interested in hearing more about Halloween Horror Nights. I, too, love stuff like that, but usually find Halloween events to not be scary/dark/disturbing enough for my liking :)

I think Universal in California used to have a "House of 1000 Corpses"-themed attraction during Halloween. I would LOVE to have seen that!

Last edited:
Great trip report and I love all the food pics! I'll have to remember to take some on my trip. I imagine me yelling at everyone to not touch any of their food until I take a picture :rotfl: I'm sure my family will look at me like I have 2 heads :lmao:

Great trip report and I love all the food pics! I'll have to remember to take some on my trip. I imagine me yelling at everyone to not touch any of their food until I take a picture :rotfl: I'm sure my family will look at me like I have 2 heads :lmao:

Last edited:
Love the trip report! Hope you started feeling better soon! It's so easy for me to get sick there if I'm constantly going.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!