Its A Girl!!!!!!!!!

Shirley and John,
So glad to hear that everything worked out and both mom and baby are doing well. We will continue to pray for both of them until that little baby is home and sleeping in her own bed. And don't forget, there will be a slight weight loss before she starts gaining the weight she will need to be sent home. Don't worry, there have been so many improvements in newborn and preemie care that she is very lucky. And at over 3 lbs, she has a great head start.

Peggie:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: ( I love that little guy too!!!)

Dear Shirley and John,

Congratulations - I am glad everything is okay. It is amazing what that Pixie Dust can do and you know you had your whole pin trading family pulling for you.

Darlene

Shirley,
I'm glad to hear that everything is okay. Delivering that early can be VERY scary. Congrats to you all on the new arrival!
Sue Ellen

:bounce:Welcome, Tori!:bounce:

3 lbs - glad to hear it! Best wishes to all!

Congratulations! I am so happy for all of you.

That is soooooooo wonderful. Britt and I are thrilled for you and the newest addition to your family. I am glad that Mommy and Tori are doing great.

CONGRATULATIONS GRANDMA AND GRANDPA!

Another little pintrader to join the boards!

So glad that all is well. Kisses and hugs to you all!

Congrats

My family and I are so happy for you, your daughter, and your new grand-daughter. We prayed long and hard for you and your family and our prayers were answered. Again Congrats.

JULIAN

I decided to check in from my room at the Disneyland Hotel and lo and behold there are babies born and boards moved and all this crazy stuff!!! I am so happy that everything has gone well, Shirley. What a wonderful message to come upon. How exciting!!! When I get home you will have to tell me all about it. For now, I am off to explore this new board...all these options...I'm scared... :)

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter