Its A Girl!!!!!!!!!

shirley 38

DIS Veteran
Well Tori Elyse was born tonight at 6.48 pm. She weighed in at 3 pounds 1 ounce.
She is beautiful.
Michelle delivered at 30 and one half weeks.
Mother and Daughter are doing fine.
I would have to say better than we are.
Talk about being a nervous wreck.

I saw my other grand daughter Renne Nichole at the hospital. She was so excited, I am a big sister.
A smile from ear to ear.
Just got home from the hospital. Want to thank everyone who sent pixie dust and prayers.
They worked very well. Shirley and John

diapers.gif

GRANDDAUGHTER!!

please give "mom" our congrats!!

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Sssooo Glad to hear that Mom and new baby are doing fine!

(Shirley, I hope you are feeling fine too!)

Best wishes from me and my family!

Shirley, I"m so glad to hear that both Michelle and Baby are doing well! Thanks so much for letting us know. Congrats to the grandparents of a very special little girl!

Lisa

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

So nice to see everything turned out well. Glad to see Mom and baby are fine and the Grandparents are intact also.

Enjoy your new granddaughter.

CONGRATULATIONS!!

This is wonderful news.

I'm very happy that they're both fine.

Let us know when Tori and Michelle are able to head for home. I know that some very special grandparents will be there to welcome them.

Congratulations to your family for your new little one!

Please if you want to talk about preemies or if your daughter does, you can post to me. My son was born at 30 and a half weeks weighing 4 lbs 5 oz and was 18 inches long. He spent 5 weeks and 1 day in the NICU - so I can relate to all of that.

By the way, he is 8 years old now, weighs 60 lbs and is 50 inches tall. He is doing beautifully. So all things are possible.

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! And best wishes to the new parents and grandparents.
:jester:

Congrats to the new Mother and the new Grandmother of Course.

Linda

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :p

Shirley & John!

Congratulations on your new granddaughter!!! I'm so glad all the prayers were answered. I will continued to pray that everyone - Including the 2 of you remain happy & healthy!

Geri :p

Congratulations on your new granddaughter Shirley and John...:)

CONGRATULATIONS!

Glad to here evryone is doing fine! Sending more Pixie Dust for continued good luck.

:cool: Thrilled to hear the baby is fine.....

now you go home and get some much needed rest....and grandpa too!!!

cindy

:bounce:

Congratulations to you on your new granddaughter,,hope everything goes well and that she is home soon!

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

YAY! Congrats on the new addition to your family!!!!! Take care of them, and yourself......keep us updated......

We send our big Congratulations! We are so happy to hear that everything worked out well! We send our best wishes!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter