It's A Fiesta....In Your Face...And Everyone's Invited!! May 2017 WDW TR!

Disneyislife240

Disney is my heart and soul.
"Laughter is timeless, imagination has no age, and dreams are forever."
This trip was certainly filled with laughter, imagination and dreams! My family and I traveled to a kingdom of magic and wishes for six days, and it was unforgettable! We had so much fun, and while I am sad that it's over, that just means I get to share my experience!
DSC02783.JPG
That's me! Hi! :wave:
I'm Elyse! I am thirteen years old, and Disney has been a crucial part of my life for as long as I can remember. I took my first trip to the parks when I was five years old, and since then the movies and parks have been a constant in my life. I am a big Moana fan, and I also love the Little Mermaid. My favorite restaurant is Via Napoli, and favorite resort is the Grand Floridian.
These trips to Disney mean so much to me, and of course I don't travel alone. Meet my family! (With no pictures of them for their sake! Don't worry! I only took over a thousand!)

MY TWIN SISTER!
My sister also grew up with Disney, and while she's not as into it as I am, she does enjoy it! My sister loves Tangled, Lilo and Stitch, pins, and Star Wars While she does get on my nerves, she was a fun person to joke around with on this trip!
MY YOUNGER BROTHER!
My brother likes some Disney things, and enjoys the rides but isn't INTO Disney. He loves Star Wars and Marvel. My brother also celebrated a birthday on this trip! :bday:
MY DAD!
My dad likes Disney and really does enjoy the parks. He is a big Star Wars and Marvel fan. He also likes the song You're Welcome, and Toy Story.
MY MOM!
My mom likes going to the parks, and enjoys Disney in general. She doesn't really have any one movie or ride that she likes. My mom was a good companion on this trip.
MY COUSIN!
My cousin likes Disney and has so much fun when we are there. She enjoys Disney chicken nuggets, Splash Mountain, and the hotel pool.
MY OTHER COUSIN!
My other cousin loves Disney and Disney Junior. He likes Splash Mountain, the Jungle Cruise, and the pool. He's adorable and it's amazing to see Disney through his childlike joy.
MY AUNT!
My aunt loves Disney for the fact that it brings our family together. She likes the Grand Floridian hot tub, and spending time with family.
MY UNCLE!

My uncle likes Disney for spending time with the people he loves. He likes Splash Mountain.
MY GRANDPA!
My grandpa loves Disney and it has really started to grow on him. He likes Pirates, Test Track and spending time with his family. My grandparents both celebrated their anniversary this trip!

MY GRANDMA
My grandma adores Disney. She loves it for many reasons and it is one of the reasons why we get along so well! She had an awesome time this trip! My grandma enjoys the Grand Floridian and the Magic Kingdom.

Now that you know us a little bit better, we can begin the TR! I had an amazing time and I can't wait to relive the magic and share it!
I hope to update this weekend and I hope you've enjoyed!
Have a magical day!

Heya, friend! I'M SO EXCITED TO FINALLY HEAR ABOUT YOUR TRIP FROM YOU (since you're the most in love with Disney, haha). I'M GLAD YOU HAD FUN AND FROM WHAT I'VE HEARD EVERYONE ELSE DID TOO. THANKS FOR SHOWING AND TELLING ME BASICALLY EVERYTHING ABOUT THIS PLACE OF DREAMS :D
(Heard you and your sister met Rapunzel. So jealous lol)

Heya, friend! I'M SO EXCITED TO FINALLY HEAR ABOUT YOUR TRIP FROM YOU (since you're the most in love with Disney, haha). I'M GLAD YOU HAD FUN AND FROM WHAT I'VE HEARD EVERYONE ELSE DID TOO. THANKS FOR SHOWING AND TELLING ME BASICALLY EVERYTHING ABOUT THIS PLACE OF DREAMS :D
(Heard you and your sister met Rapunzel. So jealous lol)
HELLO THANK YOU FOR COMING! I CANT WAIT TO SHOW AND TELL YOU MORE!
Yes! We did meet Rapunzel! She was awesome!

Hi! My life is about to become kinda hectic with a bunch of crazy and random events, so I'm updating when I can, which is right now!
This is going to be a little bit of a before the trip update, and background of how this trip came about.
I remember the day I found out we were going to Disney like it was yesterday.
I was in the car, going to a relative's party and I honestly wasn't looking forward to it. All of the family that came on this trip besides my aunt, uncle, and cousins were piled in the car on our way to the party. I was in the backseat, listening to whatever music was on the radio. My grandpa turned around and asked us if we knew where he and my grandma were spending their anniversary. We didn't respond, waiting for an answer. And then he said it.
"DISNEY WORLD."
I immediately began to freak out. I was going to Disney World. I was going to Disney World. A few tears were shed, and we kept driving. I was so excited. We were 197 days away from our trip, and this felt forever away.
Dining reservations were booked. Dining reservations were canceled. The days of our trip were planned. Clothes were packed.
I remember the day it really, truly hit me that I was going to Disney. I was on the bus with my friends, coming back from the little ski program my school does where they just let you ski wherever on the mountain. I was listening to music and I realized that I was going to Disney. To my favorite place in the world, to make memories and that realization meant a lot to me.
Skip to the day before the trip.
I was ESTATIC. I woke up and leaped out of bed. I had some breakfast and went through an honestly not that bad day at school. Besides my science table being annoying as usual, it was a fun day, and I was so ready to get to Florida! I came home, coordinated my outfits to each day's plans, and watched Disney vacation videos to pump myself up. And boy was I pumped up. I hung out in my room for a while, then went to sleep.
And by that I mean I plugged my phone into the charger in the hallway and sat in my bed freaking out. I recall FREAKING OUT, staring at the park maps that hang on my wall. I was ready. I eventually went to sleep, and woke up around 1 am. I usually wake up around this time and go back to sleep, but this time I did not go back to sleep.
I did eventually. I kept thinking I heard my parents in the hallway coming to wake me up, but it wasn't time yet.
I was about half asleep when a light turned on.

IT WAS TIME.
I'm sorry this is so short, but my sister wants to watch Tangled with me and that's an opportunity I can't pass up. Have a magical day! An update should hopefully come this weekend!

I really enjoyed your Pre-Trip Report and look forward to reading the rest of your Post-Trip Report. You write very well; if you hadn't said you were only 13 I would have never known! And I love your outfit! :love:

I really enjoyed your Pre-Trip Report and look forward to reading the rest of your Post-Trip Report. You write very well; if you hadn't said you were only 13 I would have never known! And I love your outfit! :love:
Thank you! I appreciate you reading along! You are so kind!

Joining along! You are too cute :) My mom and I stayed at the GF for the first time last September and loved it!!

Hello! I am so sorry for lack of updates! My life is so crazy busy!! I had a field trip Thursday, a ton of schoolwork to make up from being in Disney, and on Friday I had my first school dance! It was a fun night! And now, on with my first official update for the trip. And just a warning, from now on I'll be including random details no one really cares about. Yay!
Sidenote: Has anyone seen the new Happily Ever After fireworks? They are absolutely breathtaking! I cannot wait to see them in person!

TRAVEL TO DISNEY!
MAY 5,2017
Travel day is quite possibly one of my favorite things ever because you are SO excited, on top of the world, and nothing can bring you down. I just go insane.

On this particular day, we woke up at 3:02 AM. I was already slightly awake, and when my mom came into my room, I knew it was for real. I was the first one to be awoken by my mom. I think she knew I'd be in the best mood! My sister was up next, I think and was tired. My brother woke up then, and we all brushed our teeth. My brother kept standing in this 'grouchy old man pose' and going "I LOST MY CONTACTS!" This was incredibly hilarious to me in my sleep deprived state, and I laughed. Loudly.

We went downstairs and sat in the dark living room. I was very happy for a person awake at such an insane hour. Luckily, my brother was happy to go along with my weird antics while we waited for my parents. After a little bit, we got into the car. I was ready. We were sitting in the car waiting for a little while, and eventually, my parents got into the car, and we were off!

To the airport!

We left around 3:27. Lots of antics ensued in the car. My brother kept claiming that his name was Bartholomew (?), and drew a weird drawing in my notebook which was handy to write down all these silly details. It was incredibly dark, and as we went along the sky turned yellow, because the sun was rising. It was AWESOME. I was writing down little things, and jamming to whatever was playing on the radio. Here's the thing with me. Whenever there's music playing, and I'm in a happy and excitable mood, I will sing. No matter what song. If I know the words, I'll sing. It's just something I do. That was totally me this morning. After maybe forty-five minutes of driving, we got to the airport! Okay, first we parked the car somewhere and got on a little bus to take us to the airport.

Then we actually got to the airport. We all headed in, did security and checked our bags. I remember impersonating Kermit the Frog in the line, though I'm not sure why. I'm very strange....

We wandered around the airport and my mom went to check if the lounge was open. My dad has passes from his work for when he travels for work to get into a lounge where there's food and drinks and chairs. It's pretty cool. We put our stuff down and went up to get food.
DSC01723.JPG
First food picture! I had a croissant, a raspberry pastry thing, some grapes, and two mini muffins! Everything was good. We sat down and ate. It was around 5:15 at this point, and I got up and had some cucumber water. It was good and made me feel sophisticated (something I definitely am not!). We hung around in the lounge for a while then left to board our plane to Walt Disney World!!!!!! We went through that really long tunnel you go through to get to the plane and boarded! I was in Row 8, which was right near the engine. I sat in the middle, with my sister at the window and another passenger next to me. As soon as she (the other passenger) sat down, she began to disinfect her seat with a cleaning wipe! She then sat down and began to eat a cinnamon roll. We sat on the ground for ages and I kept thinking 'This is it!" but we weren't taking off yet! I even had my camera ready!!! Eventually, the plane went down the runway, and up into the air. We were soaring above the clouds, off to Disney!

I had downloaded the United app on my phone, and my dad set up the in-flight entertainment for me. I scrolled through the options, which were pretty varied and honestly not bad. I found Moana on there and proceeded to freak out because that movie means so much to me and it was the perfect time to watch it! My sister found Tangled (her FAVORITE) and she watched that for most of the ride. I watched Moana and SOBBED. I cried when it started and I saw the castle. I cried during Where You Are because I ADORE that song. I really began to cry during How Far I'll Go. That song is so beautiful and I relate to it, and the movie so much, and I was journeying to my favorite place, which also means SO much to me. It meant a lot to be able to watch Moana right then and there. We all have that one Disney movie that we adore above all else, and that for me is Moana.

After all my long rant about how much I love Moana, I didn't even watch the whole movie! I watched up until the end of How Far I'll Go and then I listened to music. Then, a nice flight attendant came over and gave me a caramel waffle thing, and asked for my drink order. I chose apple juice.
DSC01736.JPG
Go United!! The apple juice was good, nothing special. The waffle however, was delicious. I've had them on previous flights, and they're GOOD! Also, the design on the napkin was cool. Just sayin'. I then attempted to read this magazine:

DSC01732.JPG
It was not that interesting, but I was bored, and it did have an interview with Bill Nye the Science Guy in it... still, not very intriguing. The plane had been going through minor turbulence for most of the ride, but the seatbelt sign turned on eventually. I had some crackers. Some Starburst gum. I ate a couple of ice cubes. Was quite an unentertaining flight for the most part. My sister and I got up to go to the bathroom. We were waiting for the two TINY bathrooms to become open. She was turned around talking to me about something and I was facing the rest of the plane. All of a sudden I see this lady lean across the aisle and she began to pet her husband's neck!! I was so weirded out! In the middle of our conversation I went "Why is she petting him?" And my sister turned around to see what I was talking about. We stood there watching for a moment, giggling, confused. The woman stopped doing whatever she was doing to her husband, and we went into the bathrooms.

Those are NASTY and have no space. I came back to my seat and chilled for a while. It was a beautiful morning in the air and I could see so many clouds!

DSC01737.JPG

The pilot made an announcement that we would be descending into Orlando soon, and another flight attendant came around and gave everyone mints!
We were getting closer and closer to the ground! I could see Florida! There were houses, lakes, pools, forests. My sister and I even spotted a Kohl's and Home Depot from the sky!
We were nearing Orlando Airport, and after a few minutes, we had touched down on Florida soil!! :cool1: I could see palm trees! I could also see a lake and some dead grass. Yep, we were in Florida. I was so incredibly happy to be there! We waited a little to get off the plane and made our way over to the fakeorail! There was a sign that they are redoing it in 2018! :scared1: We hopped on and got the little spiel about Orlando's world class theme parks, shopping and dining. I sat down on one of the seats and happily rode the fakeorail. We then walked down to the Magical Express.
DSC01745.JPG
We walked up to the line for the Grand Floridian, which was shared with the Wilderness Lodge! We all scanned our MagicBands, and I was absolutely thrilled when it turned green. When we walked over there was a commercial advertising Star Wars at DHS! After that some trivia questions were shown. We waited in the line for a very short amount of time, and then were headed onto the bus. But this was no ordinary bus! It was a CRUISE BUS! I was happy because the cruise buses are cool, and I was thankful it wasn't a non-Disney bus. We hopped on and our bus driver's name was Fransisco. I seriously take note of the most random details! But shoutout to Fransisco. We waited for some other guests to board, and then we were off!
DSC01749.JPG DSC01748.JPG
Pretty cruise seats! Then the Magical Express video began to play. I am seriously in love with that video! I love how it says Connection...error (I used to always think there was actually an issue with it when I was younger!) and then it zooms in on Earth and Florida and then, BAM! Disney! So wonderful!
DSC01752.JPG
DME TV is the best.
But first, we needed safety instructions....

DSC01751.JPG
Now that we were safe, we were getting closer and closer to Disney! We passed a Buzz Lightyear sign for DHS, and tons of pretty palm trees! The DME TV was now displaying some trivia so I yelled out answers. Loudly. I'm fun.
They also played Walt Disney's Disneyland Dedication Speech which ended just before we went under the beautiful arch leading to Walt Disney World! I cried a few happy tears. I was just so joyful and grateful to be there! No arch picture however. I was too busy cheering along with the bus driver, and attempting at video of arriving there. It was an incredibly blurry video, but whatever.

I WAS HOME.

We got stuck in a little traffic right near ESPN Wide World of Sports which was and I believe still is undergoing construction, but I honestly didn't care. I was on top of the world, and nothing could pull me down! Over some trees I could see Art of Animation, which I pointed out to my mom, who didn't seem to care much. We eventually got out of the bit of traffic and passed Hollywood Studios! I was sitting on the side where I could see into the park, and I spotted STAR WARS LAND CONSTRUCTION! Or it may have been Toy Story Land. I am unsure, but it was still really cool to see behind the scenes. I also saw the old New York street, which wasn't destroyed and rumors say it may be put in use again! Who knows? Be on the lookout if you're on Magical Express.

I could also see the Great Movie Ride, Tower of Terror, and a little further away, the Swan and Dolphin. It was awesome!! Every single time passed anything, I would yell out and point. I was very excitable at this point. I proceeded to loudly inform my section of the bus on what was what. I'm sure they loved me.
IMG_1447.JPG
We then entered the Magic Kingdom Resort Area!!
Total shoutout to my sister, who took this photo. I may be using some of her pictures scattered throughout the report, and she has an account and is most likely reading this so props to her! I did manage to get an MK arch picture but it's from the other side of the bus and not very good quality, so I'll use this one.

And now we were getting closer to the Grand Floridian!
I am going to stop here because my computer is only letting me insert 10 pictures per update, but I'll try and work on this report in the next few days! Thank you so much for reading and have a magical day!

I don't know HOW you remember all these details and I doubt I ever will . . . but then again this is basically your life's work. This was fun to read though, you somehow managed to make waking up at 3 AM sound fun. Keep me updated!

I don't know HOW you remember all these details and I doubt I ever will . . . but then again this is basically your life's work. This was fun to read though, you somehow managed to make waking up at 3 AM sound fun. Keep me updated!
I wrote them all down in a notebook throughout the trip! It really is fun!

Hey everyone! Just thought I'd try to get a few updates in while I have some free time.
When I left off, my family and I were riding the Magical Express, and we were off to the Grand Floridian, having just entered the MK area.
DSC01754.JPG
I spotted a monorail! I was very excited to see it! I would be riding one soon enough. We then went down some road and ended up here:
DSC01758.JPG
We had to drop off some guests at the Wilderness Lodge! It is absolutely GORGEOUS! I would love to stay there. It's beautiful.
We dropped off said guests, and then were on our way to the Grand Floridian. On the way, I saw a Guardians of the Galaxy transportation bus! (I still haven't seen that movie yet...)
At this point, we were very close to the Grand Floridian.
Not there yet....
DSC01760.JPG
Poly! We would be heading there in just a few days for breakfast!

Still not there...
DSC01765.JPG
Finally!!
Okay, it wasn't that long. I'm just a detailed writer. (Or annoying. You decide.)
The first view of the Grand Floridian on my trips is always so magical.
DSC01768.JPG
In we go....
DSC01771.JPG
Heaven.
It smells amazing in there. I just got up to smell my GF candle (yeah, that's right) and became very sad because it smells the same, but changed just a tiny bit and I know it's just not right. Sigh.
DSC01772.JPG
Beautiful.
We waited around while my mom checked in. It took a bit. My sister and I were singing When Will My Life Begin from Tangled and were just generally being weird. I was gonna go to the bathroom but there was a line so I just stared at this map.
DSC01776.JPG
Eventually our bags were taken, and we headed up the lovely fun staircase. I have many memories on this staircase. :P
DSC01777.JPG
I took this picture.
We were off to the monorail station!
Unfortunately, I can only upload ten pictures per update, so this is it for today! Hope you enjoyed and I'll try and update this week!

Attachments

• DSC01761.JPG
    DSC01761.JPG
    140.4 KB · Views: 4
Hey everyone! I'm on an overnight school trip until late Friday, so I won't be updating. Would any of you like a small not so detailed mostly pictures collection of this trip? Let me know! Don't be afraid to comment!

I am having picture trouble! I promise I'll have an update up by tomorrow night!

Attachments

• DSC01802.JPG
    DSC01802.JPG
    142.2 KB · Views: 9
  • DSC01803.JPG
    DSC01803.JPG
    109.4 KB · Views: 9
  • DSC01807.JPG
    DSC01807.JPG
    109.9 KB · Views: 9
  • DSC01809.JPG
    DSC01809.JPG
    95.2 KB · Views: 9
  • DSC01814.JPG
    DSC01814.JPG
    198.9 KB · Views: 9
  • DSC01817.JPG
    DSC01817.JPG
    80.5 KB · Views: 9
  • DSC01818.JPG
    DSC01818.JPG
    81.2 KB · Views: 9
  • DSC01823.JPG
    DSC01823.JPG
    175.5 KB · Views: 9
  • DSC01824.JPG
    DSC01824.JPG
    101.7 KB · Views: 9
  • DSC01825.JPG
    DSC01825.JPG
    63.8 KB · Views: 7
I AM SO SORRY I HAVE NOT UPDATED! Life has been so crazy! Since I last updated I have graduated middle school, turned fourteen, and taken an overnight trip with my school to Washington D.C. It was a really great time, and I now have lots of free time to update!
I last left off at the monorail station so let's start there, shall we?
DSC01778.JPG

DSC01779.JPG
If you look past the doors in the first picture you'll see the new security that was installed a couple of months ago, and this was my first time going through. It was good, I guess. Definitely more efficient in the long run.

DSC01782.JPG
We got the red monorail! (My favorite monorail!) I was very happy.

DSC01790.JPG
This is where my sister and I began to obsess over the phrase “Por favor manténgase si alejado de las puertas.” We randomly yelled it at each other and recited the words along with the monorail. We even tried to teach my cousin to say it. She put in a lot of effort but still can’t do it.

We then took the short ride over to the Magic Kingdom, and stepping off that monorail so close to the park on the first day is always the greatest!

DSC01791.JPG
This picture is so blurry! I guess I was excited!
We all scanned our Magic Bands and went in. My dad took a picture for a family and we walked right in!
DSC01793.JPG

DSC01794.JPG
And into the Magic Kingdom we went!
As soon as we walked in I felt ALIVE. I was just so happy and excited! We saw Stitch and Pluto meeting at the end of Main Street and then walked down Main Street!! There had been so much build-up over the past year for this moment and it was finally here! have no pictures of Main Street at this moment because I was taking video. We turned to go into Tomorrowland, but I quickly got distracted...

AT THE PURPLE WALL!

I knew it was back there but my brain didn't realize it was back there until I could see it and charged toward the purple wall at full speed. I think my family was confused because they're not generally into this stuff as I am and don't really know much about this stuff. But my mom still took a picture of me!

DSC01798.JPG
I didn't plan on wearing purple but I did and matched the purple wall, a complete coincidence! But it made for a good picture.

We hung out there for a minute or two and then actually went into Tomorrowland.

DSC01800.JPG
Taken on the way into Tomorrowland!

We were off to the first ride of the trip! Off through Tomorrowland!

I bothered my sister about the fact that the terrible Stitch ride is closed. She likes the ride. Her Stitch obsession has gone too far. I however feel the opposite way. It was a boring attraction and the shoulder restraints are painful. Goodbye Stitch. We walked by the Laugh Floor and my mom commented that we had never seen this show and that we should! Would this request come true?
DSC01802.JPG
We walked around to the back of Tomorrowland to Buzz Lightyear! This is always one of my family's first rides and I love it!

Next update coming hopefully today! We ride Buzz, first ride on my favorite ride, and DISNEY FOOD!

Last edited:
I last left off when we were getting into the queue for Buzz Lightyear's Space Ranger Spin.
DSC01803.JPG
Took this picture just before we went into the building.
The time posted was 20 minutes which wasn't bad at all!
We went through the queue which like I said before, didn't take too long. There was a cute little boy in front of us in the line so that, pressing the fake buttons all along the queue line and the Buzz animatronic were my main sources of entertainment for the wait. Also, my siblings and I were constantly going "THE CLAAAWW" because we saw that little stand with the little green aliens on it. It was fun.
DSC01807.JPG
I sat down next to my brother and we were off! My sister and my dad sat together, and my mom was alone.

I have no pictures from the ride, because I was trying to get a good score. But did I succeed?
DSC01809.JPG
YES! Okay, maybe it's not a Galactic Hero, but I usually get like 60,000, so this score for me was amazing!

My brother was beating me for most of the ride, and kept turning us around at random times so I couldn't score! Ugh! Then at the very end I somehow managed to hit a high scoring target and my points shot up! My brother was annoyed and I was quite proud of myself!

We were actually at the playground the other day and there was a little kid there who was talking about the Buzz ride and I reminded my brother of how I beat him. I'm nice.

I'm not sure how the rest of my family scored.

We checked out our ride pictures. I took a picture of it on my camera but it's really blurry and my brother is in it so I won't be posting it here. We made our way through the gift shop and were off to another ride I love- the Peoplemover!

There was not a wait, and we hopped on!

DSC01814.JPG
Astro Orbiter! I've only been on this once last year and I enjoyed it. It has some really cool views of the MK, and the Contemporary! It would be so cool to see Happily Ever After fireworks from up here!
DSC01817.JPG
Castle!

This photo is super dark and it looks really crowded but it wasn't too bad! Also, all the colored shirts. TOUR GROUPS! I noticed a lot of them on this trip. There was also a cheerleading event going on so they were everywhere too!

Also they took Stitch out of the Peoplemover spiel and I wonder if they'll put him back now that the ride is open for the summer...?

I have no more pictures from our ride but I did enjoy it a lot. When we went into the dark there was a group of girls who turned on their phone flashlights and I was SO ANNOYED! It's not like they needed a flashlight, so why turn it on and bother other riders?

After the (mostly) lovely Peoplemover, we took a quick bathroom break.

Then went to one of my ABSOLUTE FAVORITE rides, Space Mountain!

I was so excited! This was also our first Fastpass of the day!
DSC01818.JPG
Once again this photo is really dark and I don't know why! But it was time for Space Mountain!

We got through the line quickly and were soon getting on! I was sat in the front and we were on the Omega track which I personally prefer.

This ride was SO AMAZING and so FUN and I was having such a good time. I love Space Mountain.
We were beginning to become kinda hungry so we headed over to Cosmic Ray's Starlight Café! One of my favorite quick service restaurants.
DSC01823.JPG
I LOVE this area that joins Tomorrowland and Fantasyland! It's amazing how well Disney creates a natural flow between two areas that are so different.
DSC01824.JPG
Sonny Eclipse! I find him generally amusing, if a bit strange.
DSC01825.JPG
We gave my mom our orders and wandered away to find a table.
We ended up sitting near the back I think. I was at one table with my sister and my mom, brother and my dad were at the table next to us.
DSC01826.JPG
I ordered chicken nuggets because I have the palate of a five year old. And for the record, they were delicious.
My sister also got chicken (its in the back of the above picture), my mom maybe a salad, and my brother got a cheeseburger I think. My dad possibly a burger or sandwich. I did not take note of any of their meals.

Next we go on some rides and MEET UP WITH MY COUSINS!

Last edited:
In my last update my family and I were at Cosmic Ray's Starlight Café eating our lunch. I had ordered chicken tenders and fries but I didn't mention that I had gotten this...!
DSC01827.JPG
I saw the BB8 sipper on a sign when we were ordering our food and my dad kindly bought it for me! It was filled with lemonade and I loved the cup. Later however I gave it to my sister because she likes Star Wars better than me and I had gotten another cup which you shall see later!
We finished eating and walked outside.
DSC01828.JPG
Pooh and Tigger were heading to their meeting spot! So adorable!
The teacups had a short wait (I think it was 5 or 10 minutes) and we got in line. Right after eating! SMART!
DSC01830.JPG
Fantasyland! And strollers.
We waited in line. I went on my phone and talked about stupid things with my brother and sister.
DSC01831.JPG
I took this picture and then we boarded. I think we got a green teacup.

Yep. Green.
I got some cute footage of my siblings spinning our teacup. We had a really good time, but this ride is always over too fast.
My brother also stuck a Mickey Mouse sticker he had gotten somewhere on the middle of the teacup. I wonder if it's still there....
We got off and found our parents and my mom said that my cousins were going to meet us by Big Thunder Mountain so we began to head over there.
DSC01836.JPG
Fantasyland is SO PRETTY.
DSC01837.JPG
I love this angle but the carousel was under construction so it looks terrible in this photo.
DSC01839.JPG
We went through the gorgeous Tangled area and my sister freaked out about Tangled. I did too honestly. It's an amazing movie and a cool area of Disney World.
We walked through Liberty Square and then entered Frontierland.
DSC01842.JPG
In my next update which should come in the next few days, we will meet up with my cousins and have a blast!

Attachments

• DSC01832.JPG
    DSC01832.JPG
    63.7 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!