It's a dirty job, but someone has to do it.

old camper

15 miles from WDW
FedEx is transfering us to (of all the places in the world) Orlando FL.
APs here we come. :smooth: :Pinkbounc :jester:

Wow, I would guess that would be pretty tough to be that close to WDW and not able to visit! ;)

Oh, man, who did you have to pay off to get that transfer?!

We moved down to Clearwater area in 1984 and love it. Got out of Nicholas Blackwell HS in 74. My sister still lives in Bartlett. Several of my relatives and friends work at FedEx.

camper,

We leave Memphis on the 3rd and start work on the 7th.
With all our friends wanting to take us out to eat to say goodbye we may be too busy to pack and too fat to fit our clothes. They really put on a big feast at the HUB friday, they said not too many people excape the HUB.
You might be right about being a LUCKYBUM but now everyone
says they are going to visit and stay with us to save on their vacation expense.

Joe

We decided to live in Winter Garden. That way we drive straight down highway 535 and in 20 min. DISNEY.

Wish you all were here.
Joe and Dora

P.S.
Dora landed a job this morning as a hostess at Cinderela's castle. Our grandkids are going to love that. :smooth: :D :D :cool:

Congrats on getting settled!! Have heard good things about Winter Garden--keep up posted cause some of us have plans to join you in FL as residents soon!

And congrats to Dora on the new job--sounds like fun work!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter