Itinerary for 1 day trip

kelmac284

Lover of all things Disney since 1975
Although we will be staying near the park for 3 nights we are only going to have time for 1 actual park day. So my question is (esp if we stay offsite and can't get early entry) what would a good strategy be? I want to focus on the things we don't have in the US like the ratatouille ride, crush coaster etc. Should we go to the studios first and hit some of those things? What are the typical hours at that time of year? I know they don't open till 10 if you don't have early entry so how late do they stay open? Any and all advice would be great on the best way to do both parks in 1 day. TIA!

Summer has long opening hours. I would start in the Studios, go Crush first, single rider Ratatouille, go to the park, get a FP for big thunder Mountain, Phantom Manor, Indiana Jones, counter service lunch, Pirates, maybe cross over to get a FP for Space Mountain and then ride Big Thunder Mountain. Then do some walk throughs, smaller rides, see a show, the parade (do Space when your FP is ready) .

Something like this. :)

Summer has long opening hours. I would start in the Studios, go Crush first, single rider Ratatouille, go to the park, get a FP for big thunder Mountain, Phantom Manor, Indiana Jones, counter service lunch, Pirates, maybe cross over to get a FP for Space Mountain and then ride Big Thunder Mountain. Then do some walk throughs, smaller rides, see a show, the parade (do Space when your FP is ready) .

Something like this. :)
Perfect thanks!! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!