Items you wouldn't come to Disney without?!

QueenElinor

It's not my fault they're all redheads.
Hi all- we haven't been to WDW in quite a while. I swear by packing lists, and in trying to make one I realized that I don't know what I don't know.:P

What item would you NEVER want to be without when going to WDW? I know what to pack for hot, humid climates and travel in general, we travel quite bit.

But.... I wonder what I might be missing when it comes to WDW-specific items.

Any must-haves?

Thanks!

Having basic medicine and multiple different sizes of Ziploc bags are must haves.
  • MagicBands
  • Camera, charger, batteries, tripod
  • Swimsuits
  • Sunscreen
  • $5 Bills for Housekeeping
  • Soft side cooler backpack
  • Contigo water bottles
  • Benedryl, Advil, Tylenol, Cetirizine
  • Wipes
  • Ponchos
  • Plastic silverware, paper bowls/plates
  • Ziploc gallon, quart, and sandwich baggies
  • Band aids / moleskin
  • Small power strip / USB charger
  • Stroller
  • Hand Sanitizer

I really like traveling as light as possible, including my days in the parks. So if I had any "must have" items I wanted to carry with me, I'd also want a pair of pants with pockets that could carry my must haves. Whenever possible, I like to avoid carrying a backpack or purse. I would even prefer a fanny pack (I've actually used a Fitletic Ultimate II race belt) over a purse or backpack.

You can leave all the blister treatment items out of your luggage if you just wear a pair of comfortable shoes that have been broken in for several months and pack an additional pair of well broken in shoes. Disney World is not the place to wear any new shoes.

You can leave all the blister treatment items out of your luggage if you just wear a pair of comfortable shoes that have been broken in for several months and pack an additional pair of well broken in shoes. Disney World is not the place to wear any new shoes.

Not for everyone. I’m very prone to blisters. Mole skin, body glide, anti blister socks and comfy shoes and i still might get a blister!

Another blister-prone person here!

For me, the essentials for a park day are my shoes with ENGO patches inside, my injinji socks, and Body Glide. And blister band-aids just in case all of that doesn't work.

Oofos flip flops in my backpack for water rides or rain (because if my shoes/socks get wet, it's going to be a blister-o-rama).
Lip Balm
Cell Phone and charger
Light sweater or jacket (because sometimes the AC is just too much for me)
Granola bar to give to my child to ward off hanger
I usually start the day with a Diet Pepsi in my backpack, too, since they don't sell that in the park and I prefer it to Diet Coke. :P

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter