It Was Crazy (Awesomely Crazy) - Dec 2018 - TR

I'm glad you had a fun time and I enjoyed reading about your trip!

I hope your husband is able to get back to work soon!

5. We need a washer/dryer in our unit (which ties to point #4). I'm permitted to be lazy and not want to drag laundry to another building - or even down the hall - while on vacation. Having it in the room would have allowed us to pack lighter.
You could also consider a 1-bedroom DVC villa (rental or otherwise). Then you have 2 rooms plus a washer/dryer in the unit. Rental could save a lot of money, and those units are the last ones to get booked up, so you would have more chances to get one!

Verdict: Having two hours to ourselves at Toy Story Land was pretty Ultimate. I think at one point H and I high fived.

My sister and I did the Fall into Magic plan where we got two hours at TSL and we had a blast! We rode SDD 10 time! We decided that the two hours was one of the best perks of the package.

Check out this view from the Treehouse at night:

ok0tfn.jpg

This is cool! I've never been up there at night!

Enjoyed your trip report!

Last edited:
This is cool! I've never been up there at night!

Enjoyed your trip report!

Thank you! Visiting the tree house during the party may not be the best use of time but it was a memorable experience for our family so I thought it was well worth it.

How was the weather for the fall event? I'm considering it if they do it again in 2019 but I can't hack the heat and humidity. If we stick to early morning and evenings, I'm not sure it's doable.

Thanks for sharing. Enjoyable read! :)

Thank you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!