It was a Horror-ible, and then Not-So-Scary (but exhausting!), October/NovTrip!! Completed 3/13!!!

Congratulations on completing your race! I have a goal of someday doing my first 5K at WDW. I’ve got a ways to go, however!

I really enjoyed your trip report. It’s getting me even more excited for my own visit next month!

Congratulations on completing your race! I have a goal of someday doing my first 5K at WDW. I’ve got a ways to go, however!

I really enjoyed your trip report. It’s getting me even more excited for my own visit next month!

Thank you! Training to do a race at WDW is very motivating! Good luck!

Have fun on your trip!

Well folks, another Nor' Easter here in CT means another trip report update. If this trend continues, I'll be done with this in no time! Gotta love the Northeast :sad2:

How much snow did you get? In upstate NY the last 2 we were supposed to get ended up being only a few inches.

However, this means that by the time we leave for our next trip in 23 days, I should have this trip report all wrapped up :flower:

:cheer2:

I was kind of sad leaving…these trips take so much time and thoughts to plan. And then the anticipation and excitement before the trip just thinking about it…to have that all in the past always makes me a little melancholy.

I know exactly what you mean, it's so sad to think about.

DD is in her HS Musical production on Thursday…guess what it is? Beauty and the Beast!

Awesome! We did Beauty and the Beast in school, and it was the most fun musical we did. My sister's play is actually this weekend too, they're doing Guys and Dolls!

we went to one of my favorite TS places in ALL of WDW...
I LOVE The Plaza, too!!!! It is one of our favorites :)

When we finished eating, we headed to Tomorrowland to ride one of my favorite attractions, The Carousel of Progress.

After that we hit up the People Mover.

Two MUST DOs for us!! When we were on our Marceline to MK tour the guide talked about how incredible it is that Walt actually stood on that stage. I think about that every time I ride.

Around 3:30, we took one last stroll down Main Street, USA taking it all in.
The slowest saddest stroll for me every trip!!

I find it's kind of like thinking out loud and I felt mine was too boring. Without the running/training, I don't even know what I would talk about.
Not boring! I love reading how other people think about and plan out all the details while they're waiting for their trips. I'd read along, just sayin' :)

I can't believe it's over!!!! Good thing you get to go back so soon!!!

Just read your whole report while also snow-bound in MA. Very fun read! Have fun on your next trip.

Thank you! I hear you guys up there got slammed…again! And I'm hearing we're getting more next week, it just never ends :cold:

Not boring! I love reading how other people think about and plan out all the details while they're waiting for their trips. I'd read along, just sayin' :)

Haha! So much pressure :rotfl: Maybe I'll give it a whirl, or maybe I'll put some of those plans into my April TR :-)

I can't believe it's over!!!! Good thing you get to go back so soon!!!

Me too!

Thanks for reading and commenting :goodvibes

How much snow did you get? In upstate NY the last 2 we were supposed to get ended up being only a few inches.

This one wasn't bad, actually…around 6 inches. But we're getting more next week!:sad2:

Awesome! We did Beauty and the Beast in school, and it was the most fun musical we did. My sister's play is actually this weekend too, they're doing Guys and Dolls!

How fun! I bet you were Belle! My DD is a featured dancer…she gets to be a bar maid, a wolf, etc…maybe I'll post some pics here after :-)

How fun! I bet you were Belle! My DD is a featured dancer…she gets to be a bar maid, a wolf, etc…maybe I'll post some pics here after :-)

Not at all. I can’t sing, I was always chorus in school plays. I was a villager almost every time :rotfl: My sister however can dance so she’s one of the hotbox dancers. She posted a picture with her friends last night and the costume looks a bit like a chicken I don’t think she’s a fan :laughing: I’d love to see pictures! I’ll see if I can get some of my sister too.

Happy early Birthday to Mike!!!! So sad we will be missing you by a couple days at the Poly! Have so much fun on your upcoming trip, I can't wait to read all about it!

Well folks, another Nor' Easter here in CT means another trip report update. If this trend continues, I'll be done with this in no time! Gotta love the Northeast :sad2:
Hope you are staying warm. We seem to have this weird bubble over DC this year where everything is missing us. I know you are over it, but it looks like there is another storm brewing for next week and I am so in need of a snow day.

39-jpg.308741
Wow, go Plaza. That looks like a truly delicious sandwich!

Awesome picture.

I was kind of sad leaving…these trips take so much time and thoughts to plan. And then the anticipation and excitement before the trip just thinking about it…to have that all in the past always makes me a little melancholy.
I am so right there with you. I have to stop myself on every trip from counting down how long we have left because I get consumed with it. I try to just live in the moment, but I so dread when it is all over.

I was through security and by my gate with plenty of time to spare.

60-jpg.308767
Kept wondering what you were just saying "i" then I remembered Mike and the train. Better him than me.

She had planned to do that all along, but just never told me because she knew I would yell at her. I don't know what I'd do without her, she's really the best mom ever :love:
:love:

Speaking of the running, Mike and I both said that we are all set with any more races. Our vacation is strictly going to be just that…a vacation. No getting up at 3 am. We want to go to Trader Sam's again…maybe even twice. And we want to go to Jellyroll's, which we didn't get to do this time around.
WOOHOO!!!! Now this sounds like my kinda vacation. Sign me up :-)

he one buffet we would consider is California Grill brunch, since we missed it this trip. I don't think we'll be able to do that though because we check out of the Poly on that Sunday and were planning on heading to Cape Canaveral for the day, and we won't drink and drive. We aren't crazy big drinkers, but when we go, I want to be able to have a mimosa or a Bloody Mary.
Maybe you can get a car service to the Cape instead of driving :confused3 I so want you to experience the brunch. It's a thing of beauty.

Also, Mike has his BIG birthday coming up on Friday :scared1: Crazy to think he's turning 50! Thank goodness I am MUCH younger than him (by 9 months!)! Anyway, we are going to dinner Friday night to celebrate and then having a party here on Sunday for him.
Happy Birthday Mike!

See you real soon!
Thanks for sharing your adventures Kelly. Loved it!

Not at all. I can’t sing, I was always chorus in school plays. I was a villager almost every time :rotfl: My sister however can dance so she’s one of the hotbox dancers. She posted a picture with her friends last night and the costume looks a bit like a chicken I don’t think she’s a fan :laughing: I’d love to see pictures! I’ll see if I can get some of my sister too.

I'd love to see pics!

Happy early Birthday to Mike!!!! So sad we will be missing you by a couple days at the Poly! Have so much fun on your upcoming trip, I can't wait to read all about it!

Thank you! Bummer that our dates aren't overlapping :sad2:

I am so in need of a snow day.

You can have ALL of mine…I'm so over it!

Kept wondering what you were just saying "i" then I remembered Mike and the train. Better him than me.

Ugh…can you imagine :crazy2:

WOOHOO!!!! Now this sounds like my kinda vacation. Sign me up :-)

Yup, no more exercising interfering with my vacations :P

Maybe you can get a car service to the Cape instead of driving :confused3 I so want you to experience the brunch. It's a thing of beauty.

I though about that, or maybe even take Disney bus transfers, but I don't think we'd be able to leave our car at WDW. If we can figure out a way, I definitely want to go!

Happy Birthday Mike!

Thank you!

Uggh. :cold: We didn't get hit as hard are you guys did, but we got some messy weather with that last one. Gross!

Wow! My sandwich was super delicious! If you recall, I had just recently tried my first FGT sandwich, EVER, at DHS and that was really good, but this was better. I think the bun and the sauce just made this one a little bit better, but I wouldn't hesitate to get either one again.

Your FGT sandwich looked so good!

I like how Mike is wearing his refillable mug! :laughing:

However, when I called her from the airport, she told me that she didn't drive my car up and that she was just going to come pick me up. She had planned to do that all along, but just never told me because she knew I would yell at her. I don't know what I'd do without her, she's really the best mom ever :love:

That's so sweet! Moms are the best.

The next morning I sat with my new cup enjoying my coffee...

65-jpg.308772

I love this! We really have way too many mugs, but I love these ones. I might have to bring one back with me sometime.

Speaking of the running, Mike and I both said that we are all set with any more races. Our vacation is strictly going to be just that…a vacation. No getting up at 3 am.

Fair enough! It's really exhausting! I was zonked after doing one 5K, so I can't even imagine what you felt like. 3am should never be seen on vacation, unless that's when you have to get up to get on a plane to go to WDW.

DD is in her HS Musical production on Thursday…guess what it is? Beauty and the Beast! I am so excited to see it and I will be going to multiple showings over this next weekend.

Yay! I hope she had a great show!

I'm so sad that I only found you at the end of your trip report! Sounds like you had such an amazing trip, I can't wait to go on mine! I've always wanted to do a runDisney race, and I think you may have totally sold me on it!

I'm so sad that I only found you at the end of your trip report! Sounds like you had such an amazing trip, I can't wait to go on mine! I've always wanted to do a runDisney race, and I think you may have totally sold me on it!

Don't be sad! Glad you made it here and enjoyed it :-)

You should definitely try RunDisney at least once! It really is a cool experience!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter