-It Takes People To Make The Dream A Reality- DCP Summer 2018 Highlights Trip Report! (COMPLETE 6/6!)

Today is indeed a very special and magical day!

giphy.gif

IT MY BIRTHDAY so I thought it only proper to be the gift that keeps on giving and give y'all this update for easily one of the favorite days of my program. Enjoy!

Timmy Celebrates Dapper Day A Few Months Late

7/24/18: I Graduated From The DLRCP!

The day had arrived! It was my CP graduation. In other words, the most bittersweet day yet. A celebration of 3 magical months (for a larger group around 8) coming to an end. The emotions fit into that one sentence... wow. Still feeling it even months later. It was a BIG day and I was going all out. I got the day off specifically for this event and I was going to take advantage of all of it. I haven't been to a Dapper Day since my first program and well if I was gonna be wearing some formal/semi-formal wear today, might as well do it the whole day...

Anyways, I was trying to go for a Peter Pan's Shadow bound but mostly it was just what I had. Probably got some looks but I was servin a lewk so to be expected. And yeah it was hot wearing that all day but worth it (also I basically having Californian/Floridian blood so nothing I couldn't handle). I did however need some refreshment so I mobile ordered at the DTD Starbs and got me my first Strawberry Acai refresher with Lemonade.

It thus became my go-to. Unpopular opinion but the Strawberry Acai refresher is much better than the Mango Dragonfruit refresher, at least with the lemonade. It just works together A LOT better than the MDR did. Disagree but you know I'm right.

Sufficiently refreshed and ready to take on the long day, it was time for some pre-party fun.

First stop: Pixie Hollow!

Obviously I had to show Tink my Peter inspired look. Her line was a bit long but I had the time so might as well. It would be a fabulous interaction either way.

Yup, still fabulous. I can't remember what happened minus asking for a sassy pose today resulting in that fierce look. I also think she complimented on me looking so dapper and maybe some confusion over if it were Dapper Day or not. I told her about graduation and everything which she wasn't a fan of, as expected. Oh well, nothing I could really do. Hugs and goodbye. Yay!

From Tink, I hopped on over to the Royal Hall. Best way to escape the heat.

I know I met three princesses in the Hall, the usual, but apparently my Ariel pics are missing so we only have Cindy and Snow posing in typical Prince fashion as I had asked. So cute and regal.

Such a lovely visit per usual. No specifics I can remember.

I do know that I came out and through the trees I saw this cute little pairing.

Click to watch!

Looks like even other princesses like Belle need a Fairy Godmother sometimes.

I then headed over to the back of Fantasyland by the Small World mall to catch Aurora as she came out. While waiting for Aurora, I spotted my friend McKenzi at work. She was one of the unlucky few who still had to work before our graduation celebration. She'd be off soon, but still what a sad existence. Poor girl.

Click to watch!

Aurora popped out finally and I caught this glorious twirl moment from her.

Click to watch!

I was one of the first in line and we had a lovely conversation about how nice I looked and the feather in my hat similar to Philip's. I also broke the news that I was leaving to Aurora. She took it better than expected. She had a long line so she had to. Hence we got right to taking the photo, serving Philip and Rose realness.

Of course only the sunshine would hit me. Whatever, still serving lewks.

I then called it a day at Disneyland since it was getting close now to check in for the day's main event which was happening over at DCA. In the soundstage behind where Black Panther meets. However, we had to check in outside, but I thought better to be closer by than somewhere far deep in Disneyland.

I wandered around mostly in Disneyland, hiding in the AC until I found something to do. Finally I stumbled upon the Guardians Dance Off. Well, the end of it. However, Gamora, who was no longer meeting at this point, was leaving and stopped to say hi and we got the best photo of the day.

Ready to kick some Thanos BOOTYYYYYY!

I can't remember if anything else happened at DCA but eventually it was time to check in for the main event. How they do the End of Program Celebration is you have to go out to a separate ticket booth in the Esplanade, give them your name and Blue ID and they give you a wristband so you can get into the event as well as your Graduation Certificate. They were very efficient, nothing like with the graduation event in Florida which wasn't nearly as outlandish. Granted it is a MUCH bigger group than in California. I hung around the area where everyone was checking in to see if someone I knew was nearby and finally some friends showed up and we all walked back into DCA together.

Time to celebrate a successful and magical three months hennies!

5sot72nd8mqx.gif

Continue Here

Last edited:
Happy belated birthday hope it was the best. Timmy just got caught back up on your TR. I didn't read any of the chatter in between. I'm curious if you got the job you had interviewed for and is it Disney related?

Last edited:
Happy belated birthday!! I hope you had a great day!

Love your dapper look for graduation!

Such cute pics with Tink :) and of course with the princesses too!

Today is indeed a very special and magical day!
Happy Birthday yesterday!!!!! :) May birthdays are superior, amiright?!

I'm excited to see what the End of Program Celebration looks like! Also, loving your 'bound as Peter Pan's shadow, while also thinking you would make an amazing Elder Price.

Somehow I just came across this Trip Report. I’ve been binge reading, and I am loving all of your character interactions! I’m looking forward to reading more!

Happy Birthday!

All were chosen as a series since they presented a similar theme of heritage, family and culture with Sanjay's Super Team set in an Indian Hindu household, La Luna set in classic rural Italy and Bao set in a Chinese-Canadian household. I found this the perfect line-up as they all just built upon one another and having watched the pre-show in full explaining the personal connections each writer had to the story, I got way more emotional watching these than when I saw them in theaters. I can only distinctly remember seeing Bao and Sanjay's Super Team in theaters (makes sense La Luna was shown before my least favorite Pixar film that I've seen) and I know I didn't tear up as much when watching them then. So as much as I know this will GENERALLY be a "ignore it" type attraction, if you do have the time I suggest you see this. I'm not sure if they've rotated to another three films but if not definitely see this an experience I firmly recommend.
They just switched it to Philharmagic. I haven't gotten to see it yet though! Now the movie previews are in Tomorrowland.

Happy belated birthday hope it was the best. Timmy just got caught back up on your TR. I didn't read any of the chatter in between. I'm curious if you got the job you had interviewed for and is it Disney related?

Thank you! And I didn't get all the jobs I interviewed for. I had multiple interviews. I only got accepted/hire for one job and that was for another DCP, which is happening in only 3 weeks so I will be returning to Florida beginning of June to work at WDW again :)

Happy belated birthday!! I hope you had a great day!

Thank you! I did! :teeth:

Love your dapper look for graduation!

Thank you! :good vibes

Such cute pics with Tink :) and of course with the princesses too!

Thank you! Always such a good time with that bunch.

Happy Birthday yesterday!!!!! :) May birthdays are superior, amiright?!

Thank you! And omg YES. Especially Taurus May birthdays hehe

I'm excited to see what the End of Program Celebration looks like! Also, loving your 'bound as Peter Pan's shadow, while also thinking you would make an amazing Elder Price.

I can't wait to share it with you. It was a blast. And lmao ELDER PRICE. The tie was actually what I wore when I performed "Hello!" from Book of Mormon for a showcase with my school's musical theater troupe. It was borrowed but they told me to keep it so... it's just mine now haha

Somehow I just came across this Trip Report. I’ve been binge reading, and I am loving all of your character interactions! I’m looking forward to reading more!

:welcome: Glad you came along and are enjoying all the character stuff haha Happy binge-ing! : mickeyjum

Happy Birthday!

Thank you! :)

They just switched it to Philharmagic. I haven't gotten to see it yet though! Now the movie previews are in Tomorrowland.

Lol I knew that I just forgot to put that in when I posted it. I think when I posted that update PhilharMagic had literally been announced that day so I didn't even think to fix it. Good to hear they were moved to Tomorrowland, unless it's just its usual movie previews (it was Ant-Man and the Wasp last I went in that theater).

Last edited:

Thank you! And I didn't get all the jobs I interviewed for. I had multiple interviews. I only got accepted/hire for one job and that was for another DCP, which is happening in only 3 weeks so I will be returning to Florida beginning of June to work at WDW again :)
Yay congratulations.

~ Happy Mother's Day to all the fabulous mothers out there! ~
~ I admire all y'all immensely and I aspire to be as powerful and as strong. ~
~ I hope you all have the most fabulous day! ~

But now to talk about another celebration...

C'mon Everybody Put Your {Graduation} Ears On!
Part I

giphy.gif

What a queen Taylor Swift is. Am I right, @Newsies ?

It's time for the event y'all have been waiting for. The event of events. CP graduation time! The only graduation I care about (y'all know I most likely will not be walking for my college graduation right?). Whatever you don't care about that, you just want to READ about it so WE'RE GOING IN!

The first friends I found were Julianna, her bf Garrett and their friends Liz and Matt, who I'd met and hung out with previously. Kaitlyn was off at one of the special dinners for those specially chosen for their exceptional work with the company thus far (my Disney buddy Lindsey was at one of those too as was Damion). I applied but Timmy's social anxiety has made it impossible for me to get any Four Keys Cards or Guest Compliments (really I'm so awkward in person, the lack of self-confidence jumps out). It was fine. I still had a lot of respect of my fellow CMs and I loved being around guests and had many a wonderful interactions that don't need a guest compliment to prove I was a good cast member or not. And I was still graduating with a clean, spotless record. (It would've been nice to be seen as one of the elite CPs.)

Anyways, if I did get into one of those, I'd not be waiting to get into the event which had a huge line of unusually overdressed college-aged kids that moved right as we got in heaven bless. Inside the soundstage, it was still decorated all Frozen like.

giphy.gif

Whatever, it was pretty and better than just the backyard of a Disney apartment complex (yup, WDWCP shade continues). My squad immediately found a table at the front with a spot saved for Kaitlyn when she arrived. The table was covered in memory boxes just like I got in Florida except it had pictures of Sleeping Beauty Castle on the front. Then there were our graduation hats just like at WDW except they were labelled with Disneyland. I took a photo of the ones I grabbed for myself and my little CP graduation certificate.

And tried on yet another CP grad Mickey cap

Not long after putting my stuff down, I saw that Donald and Goofy were out in there graduation robes and caps. No line really had formed because everyone was saying hi to friends and I didn't see any of mine so I hopped in line.

Freakin cuties.

I didn't know what to do. Julianna & co. had disappeared and I saw no friends. After looking like a lost puppy who was afraid to sit down and be that person, a guy came up to me out of nowhere. I saw him earlier talking with everyone. He was obviously very out-going and honestly REALLY cute. Like WHEW why had I not seen him in the parks before? He kinda took me aback since he came out of nowhere saying he knew everyone but never met me. I don't know maybe he was flirting too. We got to talking about where we worked, our two different programs (that I was an alum who worked in FL and him never gone to FL and only knowing CA), etc. I only got his name last minute before another one of his friends pulled him away. Coleman. We ended up seeing each other around a bit after and stay in touch through Instagram. Disney friendships just happen that quick and casually.

After I finished talking with him, I ran into some other friends who came a bit after. They were all in pretty good spirits minus Katie who was once again around her nightmare now ex-roommate. I tried to placate her and ignore her but that can only go so far. There also was some drama because she ended up attaching herself to another group of friends of ours and was sitting with them. This group included Lakeland who felt super uncomfortable about it. It was a whole mess and I just stood there calming then until the DJ came out and announced for us to get seated for dinner. I then went back to my table and chilled, updating my insta with pictures from earlier in the day as everyone trickled back over.

Kaitlyn and a lot of others who were at those special events had not arrived which was nerve-wracking but as our nerves got the best she showed up right as they were coming around to get food allergies and dietary restrictions (which Kaitlyn has) as well as our dinner preferences. I believe it was just meat and vegetarian which I of course got the meat. While we waited they came around filling our glasses and giving us bread and salad. Julianna however thought the butter they had put out was candy to which we all laughed at and she realized her mistake and then we dared her to eat it.

AND SHE DID!

Savage group of CPs.

Our dinner and dessert then came out in quick succession.

It's been so long I don't remember specifics. The first was some sort of pork and the second was a chocolate custard dish. I can recall both were delicious (I was a bit jealous of the variety Kaitlyn got for her gluten free selection) and I near swallowed all of it whole shocking all my friends around the table. Just because I'm a skinny legend does not mean I can't eat fast.

giphy.gif

Finishing up early and not wanting to be that person to stand up, I took a photo of the view from our table to give you an idea what the place looked like and how it was lit.

I had messaged my friend Lindsey through snapchat seeing she was in the park but not at the event and she told me she was at one of the special dinners for the exceptional cast members, but she was there AND SITTING AT THE TABLE RIGHT NEXT TO MINE. I snuck over to say hi then snuck right back as everyone else finished up and people started getting up to take photos with their friends in front of the photo ops (three in total, including the spot where characters met). Some summer alum were rounding up our group to take a group photo. Somehow we got everyone and got a lovely shot of our small little squad.

We also took another without... an undesirable.

After that, they asked us to return to our seats as the Ambassadors came out to give us a speech. At the time, the Disneyland Ambassadors were Mikey and Alexa. I previously got to listen to them speak in front of my Blended Learning Series class telling their entire Disney story and shook both their hands. It was cool having them at our graduation. They stayed the entire night and even danced with us. I didn't get on the dance floor until after they left but it was cool how casual they were about it. Ambassadors are the best. I met Nathaniel, the Ambassador during my first program at WDW, and Becky, the program coordinator at Disneyland, was a former Ambassador and you can 110% see why they were chosen. Always. Mikey was definitely the more outgoing of the two while Alexa was a bit more reserved (he was the only one of them that actually previously worked at Disneyland and the parks (Alexa had worked for the Travel Company)), but both still stood out.

After a riveting speech from both of them, Mickey came out as he does at the events with the president of the Disneyland Resort. He had another fabulous speech that I know made me a bit more emotional than I already was. The speech writers for Disney just knew how to get you. After he was done, the Ambassadors and Mickey asked for a group shot taken by THE PARKS PRESIDENT. See if you can see me (hint: I'm not smiling and I'm kind of middle of the pack in the photo).

You can see Mikey and Alexa on either end.

After we held for a third shot, A SURPRISE!!

(See if you can see me in the last two photos. Take screenshots to prove you found me.)

And now the party could really start!

Of course, I had to get a boomerang of me throwing the confetti in the air so I enlisted Kaitlyn for this and also some fabulous still shots too.

Click to BOOMERANG!

Then the rest of the crew followed suit. I know I'm a trendsetter...

Click to watch!

And after we went off to some Flo Rida!

Click to watch!

I didn't stay long after as Mickey and Minnie had come back out once we started dancing so I ran off to go meet them. I mean I HAD to have a pic with them looking all graduation upped. I almost got in at the back but saw all my alum friends beat me to a closer spot in the line and jumped in with them.

I should note here that characters at special events at Disneyland don't work the same as at World. At all my housing events, you were only allowed one photo per character and it was just a photo. You couldn't really hang out with them. You said hi and went. Here, they didn't care. You could take as many photos as you want and the characters could do whatever. So the line moved just as slowly as WDW and... well when we got to the front of the line...

Click to watch!

Click to watch!

Continue Here

Last edited:
C'mon Everybody Put Your {Graduation} Ears On!
Part II

Mickey and Minnie switched back to Donald and Goofy. Ugh, not what most of us wanted but we decided since we were there a group shot with all alum would be good so we rounded up who we could which wasn't a lot but it covered the group that hung out at the apartment across from mine and the one that had a special group chat so I think in that regard it worked out brilliantly. We ended up taking some time with them though. Lol oops

We ended up with all of us trying to get individual photos and it became quite the calamity but I got some MUCH better shots with the Goof and DonDon.

Especially when I started dancing with Goofy.

Then I went and got some solo shots with Donald. I tried to make these quick because I knew I was hogging.

Then Goofy photobombed us for this fabulous shot.

\

And I ran off.

A group of us were still itching to go meet Mickey and Minnie so we planned to hop back in line. However I ran into Lindsey who ended up being with another NH native. She had been following me on social media forever and came at me fast with a hug. Her name was Amanda and she was actually a mutual friend of mine for awhile. A girl I had gone to high school with and done theater with that worked at my local Disney Store had told me she knew of her doing the program previously (this was her second like mine except she did full Spring instead of just Summer Alum). I never met her but now I had and we got along so well. We ended up hanging out later a few times. I also found out that her and Lindsey were gonna be rooming together following the conclusion of the program since their leases were up and they were moving into a new apartment. Wild.

After that introduction and a few others, Lindsey and I decided we needed some Disney buddy photos so we went to the Disney Internships wall they had set up which had zero line and got a few there.

This is how friends who have known each other for 15 years take photos lol

After, we decided we'd take our chances in line again of getting Mickey and Minnie. I ended up getting joined by some alum but at first it was just us and some of Lindsey's work friends.

As we waited, we saw some ferociousness happening on the dance floor and among the seats...

Click to watch!

That, my friends, is Victor. Victor was a Custodial CM like me who worked at Disneyland. We mostly met in passing, but he STOOD out. He was a former professional drag queen and now does it mostly for fun (he's met and mingled with famous queens like Sasha Velour before). And he's SOOOO extra he brought a pair of heels and a massive fan to our graduation celebration. Within moments, he had all eyes on him.

Before long, he had a friend.

Click to watch!

And THAT, my friends, is Becky aka Program Coordinator aka former Disneyland Ambassador. When I tell you I ADORE her, I A-DORE HER (she actually wished me a happy birthday on facebook the other day). She was the epitome of a Disney Cast Member and all that Disney stands for. You can't get more young at heart than someone close to my mother's age doing Single Ladies behind a man in heels who obviously has experience lip-syncing and dancing (Victor actually was an Entertainment Cast Member for a short time performing in Viva Navidad at DCA, but he's since left the company).

Only at DCP events. Only there.

In terms of with Mickey and Minnie...

Click to watch!

Click to watch!

Our luck was looking pretty good. We also had some bops to keep us hype and entertained while in line. Some Whitney, Toni Basil, all the classics you need at a party for sober but still wild college students.

We also got some T-Swift.

Click to watch!

And ABBA.

Click to watch!

This was the summer of Mamma Mia: Here We Go Again. The ABBA love was REAL, lemme tell ya (too bad I hadn't seen it at this point but I knew and loved my ABBA DEARLY.)

Wasn't enough to turn our luck as Goofy and Donald popped out RIGHT as we got to the front. Just our luck UGH.

Click to watch!

We decided those of us in line that had met them would wait on the side lines and let others pass us, which resulted in me manning the line like the Character Host I internally am lol I started making a lot of in-jokes. However when it was Lindsey's turn after her work friends, we got a Disney buddy photo that started with me apologizing to Don and Goof for showing up so often but they were more than happy to see me back. It was a fun and wild night and they were all about it. It also was a quick photo.

Wish someone had told me my ears were getting all lopsided. Rude.

Then both Lindsey and I got back in line to wait it out for Mickey and Minnie, who we really were waiting for. I continued to man the line and ended up getting some new people in our squad waiting for them. Everyone was super chill about it even the Hosts actually with the characters that day. It was just such a fun, care-free environment. The optimum Disneyland environment. Walt Disney World could never (here I go again).

Fast forward, Mickey and Minnie finally showed up to rapturous applause!

I let a few of my friends that were waiting there longer while I met Goofy and Donald for like the bazillionth time to go first then it was my turn.

No cool moments like dancing with Goofy and I was in and out. I mostly just wanted that kissing photo and I wasn't trying to be a character hog again. Ugh, so special to see your bosses at graduation dressed to the nines just like you though. As if the night wasn't already THAT magical.

After that, it was back to the dance floor!

Right as I hit it, they started going through the greatest hits of High School Musical aka the perfect thing to play for this crowd!

Click to watch!

Click to watch!

Fun Fact (that you may or may not have already know): When I was starting theater and performing, first show I was in was High School Musical. I auditioned with probably the biggest audition pool I ever faced and it was my first time. My mom told me not to be too disappointed if I didn't get anything and then VOILA got cast in a solo named part. MY first show! Insane. So yup, my first show was High School Musical and did I still know the choreo to We're All In This Together from that? You betcha! Too bad no one was able to video but when everyone stopped I was still going. Caught the eyes of some people as they lost track of their friends in the midst of forgetting the moves. So proud of me.

I did get a photo of me doing another famous dance... it's hella awks but... enjoy?

Click to watch!

If you didn't know that's The Perfect Cast aka Goofy's dance that him and Max did with Powerline at the end of A Goofy Movie. Yup, I can do it... kinda. Garrett obviously did it better, but hey it's on video for future blackmail and I've given you all access to it as well as the CIA agent reading this as I type it (Yeah I see you lmao).

After that, the party was dying out. I considered going to see Paint The Night then realized I had missed it. YEAH. THAT WAS HOW MUCH FUN I WAS HAVING TIME WENT BY THAT FAST. However, I then also realized I hadn't done the photobooth. I didn't want to go by myself so I asked Lindsey if she would do it with me so we hopped in that line as it died out and had a blast with some props and spontaneous posing.

Click to watch!

All my other friends were starting to make plans to leave. Katie, Lakeland and that group were heading back home. They were tired and wanted to drink. I wasn't ready to go home. I planned to go with Julianna, Kaitlyn & co. to ride the Matterhorn with Garrett for his 100th ride, but they disappeared before I could do anything so I stuck around with Lindsey who had friends and herself carrying some of the glass bowls that were lying around to take home. They did however want to go into Disneyland so we were gonna try to see if we could go in there even if glass containers aren't allowed. They even called some of their leads for this occasion. I decided to help by carrying these for a few since all my stuff fit into my backpack and a lot of them only had purses and were wearing heels.

Long story short about the vases though, we were turned away at the gates and then after visiting stroller parking to see if they could take them or find someone to, they decided they were just gonna leave. I still wanted to go into Disneyland to close out my night so I handed the vase off, said goodbye to Lindsey plus all my new friends and went to go finish off what was easily one of the best nights of my programs and my life in the happiest place on Earth. Couldn't possibly get more perfect than that.

giphy.gif

Continue Here

Last edited:
Wow! That was a lot of reading, but I did it lol! :D Loving your TR!

Happy belated Birthday!

Congratulations on completing the program!

I know someone from my alma mater that did the CP last year at WDW. I hope you have a great time returning to the "Most Magical Place On Earth!" :)

And lmao ELDER PRICE. The tie was actually what I wore when I performed "Hello!" from Book of Mormon for a showcase with my school's musical theater troupe. It was borrowed but they told me to keep it so... it's just mine now haha
Perfection, I imagine!!

Love these magical touches!! How special!

Oh. My. Gosh. I aboslutely loved reading about this incredibly fun evening!! Love all your character pics (so worth the waits!)

Wow! That was a lot of reading, but I did it lol! :D Loving your TR!

Yay! Glad you're all caught up. Can't believe you managed it lol

Happy belated Birthday!

Congratulations on completing the program!

Thank you! x2 :)

I know someone from my alma mater that did the CP last year at WDW. I hope you have a great time returning to the "Most Magical Place On Earth!" :)

That's awesome! I'm the only one from my now alma mater who has done it, pretty sure lol And thank you, I sure will.

Perfection, I imagine!!

It was so much fun. I got a certain "unDISerly" lyric that I said directly to an audience member and I was much too excited to say it to some rando lmao

Love these magical touches!! How special!

Disney really knows how to preserve memories PERFECTLY.

Oh. My. Gosh. I aboslutely loved reading about this incredibly fun evening!! Love all your character pics (so worth the waits!)

I'm glad you enjoyed it. It was so much fun and special. Worth all the waits definitely.

Such cute pics with Goofy & Donald- all 3 times!! And those are cool photos of everyone with Mickey!

So glad you finally got your pic with Minnie & Mickey- they came out adorable!!

Sounds like it was such a blast of a night!!

Such cute pics with Goofy & Donald- all 3 times!! And those are cool photos of everyone with Mickey!

Thank you! And I love those Mickey shots, they just encapsulate that night perfectly and I love trying to find myself and my friends in them.

So glad you finally got your pic with Minnie & Mickey- they came out adorable!!

Thank you! It was an effort, but worth it :goodvibes

Sounds like it was such a blast of a night!!

It was! One of the best. :teeth:

Finally catching up. I honestly LOVE how you document you CP TR's. I love all the photos you take and all the character meets you do!!! Keep me updated on your assignment and where you will be living. I would love to meet up. I will be down in 3 weeks, and again in August (to pick my Tim up) and in September...

Finally catching up. I honestly LOVE how you document you CP TR's. I love all the photos you take and all the character meets you do!!! Keep me updated on your assignment and where you will be living. I would love to meet up. I will be down in 3 weeks, and again in August (to pick my Tim up) and in September...

Awww thank you so much! I'm glad you've enjoyed it and I for sure will keep you posted. My arrival date is June 3rd so I'll be there in exactly 3 weeks lol and there onward so catch me anytime.

A little late, but I just caught up on your TR and now I’m following along! :wave2:

We’ll be going to Wdw in Sep so maybe we’ll see you there!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!