-It Takes People To Make The Dream A Reality- DCP Summer 2018 Highlights Trip Report! (COMPLETE 6/6!)

I haven't ever gone into the Royal Hall, but partially because I'm not as into princesses (I'm really bad at talking to the face characters...) and because I'm always underwhelmed by the photos in there. Couldn't Disney spring for some better lighting? I know, that's probably silly. Yay Blue Bayou!!

Catching up, but I had to comment that this weekend we went to a Disney outlet and they had Disney Parks merch on clearance. There were some adorable "ghost host" shirts that looked like the HM cast member costumes. I almost bought one for Ches to go with her HM leggings, but she wasn't sure she'd need a costume for Halloween and I was suffering from severe lack of motivation. It seemed easier to not buy it than to buy it just in case. Regretting it like crazy right now. Anyway, reading your HM thoughts made me think of it. Loving every minute of this so far!

What sweet pics with Fairy Godmother!! Too bad about your lame Royal Hall experience, but it sounds like Ariel definitely made up for the other two. And holy Blue Bayou!! Mint julep refills!? What IS this magic!?

She is the sweetest. And it's totally ok about Ariel. I had FAR better times in that Hall later on. AND IKR?!?! I need to go back A S A P.

I haven't ever gone into the Royal Hall, but partially because I'm not as into princesses (I'm really bad at talking to the face characters...) and because I'm always underwhelmed by the photos in there. Couldn't Disney spring for some better lighting? I know, that's probably silly. Yay Blue Bayou!!

SERIOUSLY!!! Disney's lighting in WDW's Fairytale Hall is the same way. They really need to figure out a way to do it right because that mess is unthinkable. And it's not silly. Characters aren't for everyone, it wasn't for me for awhile but now I love it and have made wonderful friends as a result.

Catching up, but I had to comment that this weekend we went to a Disney outlet and they had Disney Parks merch on clearance. There were some adorable "ghost host" shirts that looked like the HM cast member costumes. I almost bought one for Ches to go with her HM leggings, but she wasn't sure she'd need a costume for Halloween and I was suffering from severe lack of motivation. It seemed easier to not buy it than to buy it just in case. Regretting it like crazy right now. Anyway, reading your HM thoughts made me think of it. Loving every minute of this so far!

Yay! Have fun catching up! Glad you're enjoying it so far. :teeth: I feel like I've seen those shirts before. tbh, I need to buy a new Mansion shirt because I'm planning on selling off some of my own and I never got any while in Cali. The HM spirit jersey also is calling my name too. Help lol

Cute pics with FG, I love her new dress!

My only time in Royal Hall was pretty lacklaster. I'm glad Ariel made up for it!

Glad you splurged and enjoyed Blue Bayou!!

OK, I knew you could sit by the water in Blue Bayou, but I had literally no idea that it was actually water from an attraction, let alone PoTC!!!!!!! So cool.

Mint julep refills for the win! Also, that jambalaya looked incredible, and YES you MUST go to New Orleans. It's amazing. You will love it. That is all.

Cute pics with FG, I love her new dress!

It's so pretty and detail and far more accurate to the movie than her old one.

My only time in Royal Hall was pretty lacklaster. I'm glad Ariel made up for it!

It's really hit or miss in there. Ariel ALWAYS made up for it as you'll come to find out.

Glad you splurged and enjoyed Blue Bayou!!

Very much worth it. :thumbsup2

OK, I knew you could sit by the water in Blue Bayou, but I had literally no idea that it was actually water from an attraction, let alone PoTC!!!!!!! So cool.

Mhm. Indeed it is. Such a cool place. I'd love to get a reservation there when POTC is opened. Granted it would probz be A LOT louder than it was since no line for the ride.

Mint julep refills for the win! Also, that jambalaya looked incredible, and YES you MUST go to New Orleans. It's amazing. You will love it. That is all.

Ugh, THE YEARNING FOR BOTH IS SO REAL. And omg I want to SO BAD. My dad and I have for years. Maybe after I graduate I'll get myself down there and spend a week livin' my best Fiona Goode life.

giphy.gif

A Magical Chapter of Disappointment
5/26/18: First Full Day in Disneyland as a Cast Member

In splitting up, Lakeland & I stuck around in New Orleans Square while Skyler, Katie, Rachel & McKenzi all headed to find a spot for the Play Parade. My fave was supposed to be coming out for her final jaunt in New Orleans so that's who we were looking for. Lucky for us, she kinda came to us, wandering around. Normally, you can catch her on the Riverboat but it seemed like she missed it entirely and instead was making her way through New Orleans Square talking and taking photos as she went. We did our best to catch up, but she was moving quick however I WAS gonna meet her today.

And who is this mystery "her"?

If you've followed my TRs long enough, YOU KNOW...

It was...

MISS TIANA!

Click to watch!

Yes, my queen. The bayou queen (sorry Chi Chi). Queen of man-catchin' beignets. Just QUEEN. And a princess. I stan.

If some of y'all recall my stories from my first CP with that TR or if you follow me on Insta that far back, I spent a ton of time with Tiana in Florida to where she'd always remember me when I came back to visit. So it was weird meeting her since then and not have her immediately go into casual conversation or say "Good to see you", but it had been awhile. The thing that threw me off the most was how she seemed to almost push Lakeland & I aside. She didn't want to talk even after I pointed to my shirt, which had A QUOTE FROM HER BEST FRIEND and all she said, "Lottie would say something like that." BECAUSE SHE DID. It seemed she was heading off-stage but she wasn't even remotely polite with us. Maybe she and Naveen had problems this day? I don't know, but neither Lakeland nor I were feeling Tia today, nuh uh. We didn't even bother to ask for a photo we felt we were inconveniencing her so much.

After that, feeling a bit bummed, we texted the squad to see where they were. They said they had found a spot for the parade right across from the Matterhorn so we headed to my love (which I had yet to ride at this point mind you).

They were, as they said, directly across from the Matterhorn right in front of the Fantasyland restrooms, which weirdly mimic those of the ones at Magic Kingdom by Cheshire Cafe and the Mad Tea Party. Weird how that happens considering everything else about Fantasyland is near nothing like MK's in feel and in layout. Very different. Anyways, after a quick bathroom break, since they were right there, we all squished into a spot to wait for the parade.

I spent most of my time, configuring myself, since I had brought my DSLR on this day to take nice photos of the parade for my photography insta while everyone else was distracted by this little prince sitting behind us. He was about 3 or 4 I believe we were told and was just the shyest cutest thing wearing all this Lightning McQueen and Cars merch. All my girl friends just loving that and the energy that eventually came with it, it definitely kept us entertained. His family was so nice about it too, they didn't even use it as an opportunity to ask for him to sit in front of us, granted we offered and they said they were ok. It was a nice reminder of what we'd be experiencing on the daily. All distractions considered, it was eventually time to countdown to fun with the Pixar Play Parade!

Click to watch!

Click to watch!

Oh. Pixar Play Parade. Where do I begin? First, I did not like it. It was cute and had its moments but overall I was not a fan. I mean, I genuinely did not realize that this was a "water play" parade in which we'd be getting sprayed and then with one little contraption potentially soaked (I found out this thing was removed later on due to safety concerns (if you know what I'm talking about you know)), but nothing made up for how obnoxious that was, especially for me trying to take videos and take photos. After Paint The Night last night it was such a let down. I love Pixar as much as the next person, but this parade didn't tug at heart strings or did anything incredible, it was just there to be cute. That was all. Things were also breaking. I particularly remember Slinky's tail getting detached right as that float was passing us. It was just a mess. Like I don't even know what the purpose was closing the parade with Toy Story. Nothing made sense and I walked away like "I've seen it and I have an opinion and that's that." Let's move on.

After the parade ended, most M&Gs in Disneyland had closed and we were mostly Disneyland'd out at this point so we decided to head to DCA. Mostly for one reason and one reason only.

Yes, my love. my life. *sings both Amanda Seyfried's and Meryl Streep's parts while holding back tears*

The wait was at 50 minutes by the time we got over to Guardians. We had seen it at like 70 or longer before so we decided might as well hop in line. Skyler said she wasn't feeling it so she sat it out and stuck around with some of our stuff. Poor girl.

Anyways, in line, the wait wasn't too bad. The line kept on moving and we were all talking so the time went by pretty fast. However, my stomach began acting funny again. It had been pretty good most of the day even after that huge meal at Blue Bayou. Now... not so much anymore. I probably could've ridden and we were right at the front about to go through the pre-pre-show. I even had a moment to get a pic of these cute little aliens.

Click to watch!

They had been added since I was last in DCA so I had to get a pic. I mean, THEY ARE PRECIOUS. I'll take 1,000.

After I got that and we were held up, I decided it would be better for everyone's safety to hop out of line. As much as it hurt me, I wasn't in the mood to leave a mess on a beautiful gantry lift. That would be so embarrassing and hurt far more so I ran off to the restroom near Disney Junior (little did I know at the time there was one slightly closer in Bugs Land or even by the Hyperion Theater) relinquishing hopefully the last of whatever had plagued me since I got off that plane.

After potential disaster avoided and a whole lot of TMI in this TR for one day, I went back over to Guardians assuming they hadn't gotten off. I found Skyler who was still waiting and I sat with her. She was very invested in her phone so I just took my bag and minded my own business until the rest got off.

They got off and it was pretty dark by this point, edging closer to time for Paint The Night. The plan was set to watch Paint again so off we went looking for a spot. Lakeland wanted to watch it again from where she watched it her first night, which was down in Hollywood however it was pretty much filled up, no room for us so we just continued on from there. Most everything seemed filled so when we got down to the Golden Zephyr, we saw an open spot and decided to pop a squat there. Unfortunately we weren't front row but we had room and Katie could sit for a little bit. I didn't want to annoy Instagram with my spam nor snapchat so I took less photos tonight than the other nights. Also whatever I got had more people in the shot, but I STILL GOT TO SEE PAINT TWO NIGHTS IN A ROW!

Click to watch!

AND IT WAS STILL AS AMAZING AS THE FIRST NIGHT!

UGH I STAN.

I also managed to shock my friends that even on night two, I could recite the entire opening spiel for Paint. SIS, I WAS LISTENING TO THIS SOUNDTRACK ON THE NEAR DAILY, OF COURSE I WOULD KNOW IT BY NOW. I'M A TRUE PAINT STAN THROUGH AND THROUGH.

giphy.gif

It was by now that McKenzi and Katie said they were kinda tired, especially Katie who was really pushing with a day two in the parks on her foot so they headed out. Skyler, Lakeland & I still had our FPs for Hyperspace Mountain, but Rachel brought up going to see Solo tonight since it had just come out the other day. Lakeland seemed very on-board for that rather than the FP. Skyler & I were very VERY short on money so we opted out and thus our group of six became three individual groups of two in various parts of Anaheim.

DCA had closed so Skyler & I headed over to Disneyland. Our FPs were happening soon so as soon as we got in, we snuck through the special throughway near Great Moments and made our way to Tomorrowland, which was a mad house but not as bad as it would be once those fireworks finished so we rushed over to Hyperspace Mountain making it in that 5 minute pre-grace period.

Now as some of you who read my last TR know, I wasn't as big a fan as most are of Disneyland's normal Space Mountain, but I'm all about second chances especially the sister to the coaster at MK which was my first roller coaster EVER. Conquered a big fear with that one that eventually turned me into a thrill seeker??? I don't even know. Tangent aside...

WHAT DID I THINK OF HYPERSPACE MOUNTAIN?

I LOOOOOOVVVVEEEDDD IT!

Omg, it was SOOOOOO much fun. I had heard so many negative things about it with a few positives filtered but I'm so on the positive side. Like honestly, this kicks Star Tours off its pedestal with Star Wars themed attractions. It feels like you are in the actual film with the speed, the action, EVERYTHING. I can still remember the chills I felt going up that first lift hill with the Star Wars theme BLASTING lights everything. Gorgeous. Skyler also agreed it was bomb. Oh I was HYPE after that ride. I could've done it again but I was pretty tired now too. I still felt the need to stay until closing so I suggested heading over to Frontierland to see the wait for Big Thunder.

We happened to time this perfectly with the end of Fantasmic as the Mark Twain was passing by the loading dock just as we walked in.

Click to watch!

We looked at Big Thunder, saw that the wait was over an hour even with Fantasmic and turned around. We were not going to deal with that. We decided as like a little Star Wars escapade, we'd try to ride Star Tours but the wait for that was also more than I'd like to wait in for a ride I did many times at Studios. Buzz Lightyear had a short wait so we got in line for that.

Click to watch!

No new news, I'm still AWFUL at it, but SHOCKINGLY, I actually prefer MK's a bit. Yeah, you can lift up the laser gun and be able to maneuver your shooting but they still made it that much more difficult to get points even if my average definitely exceeded that at MK's. The storyline of the attraction was also a bit wonky from MK's, it made a lot more sense over the one in DLR. I don't know, I wasn't crazy about Astro Blasters. Spaceranger Spin is supreme, but that's not saying much when it comes to me.

When we got out, the park was starting to close and it was also getting chilly. Our jackets were on now and we definitely were feeling that going home was our best option. We weren't sure when the last bus arrived so we thought it be best to head out. However I wanted a few choice photos...

Lol A MOOD. I seriously was exhausted. Traditions and staying in the parks most of the days after, sis was TIRED. Training hadn't even officially started and I was DEAD. Skyler also asked for some so I got those for her. Not saved with me but one ended up on her Insta so I guess I did a good job taking her photo. Yay me!

We began heading out...

There was nobody by Walt's statue so I asked for one last photo and I honestly LOVED how it came out.

Never thought I'd ever look that cute in that ugly hoodie (it has since been thrown out), but that's Disney Magic for ya! After that, we were off. I think this was the night we were walking down Main Street and saw Pluto, Mickey and Minnie walking up toward the Castle. It happened a few times since but I believe this was the first night. I was crying out for all of them since I had yet to see any of them since I had been there. But we had to figure out where this bus stop was so we continued on out.

Long story short, once we were out of the gates we started freaking out because neither of us was sure where to find the bus stop. Yes, we had gotten off it but we didn't know which one exactly to go to. I texted Damion, him being the CP expert and he ended up calling me to direct me to where it was bless his heart as well as telling us to show the driver our blue IDs. I gave him a hard time a lot but he was always very helpful and we found the stop. While we experienced our first ridiculously long resort bus wait, we were eventually picked up and brought home ready to pass out. I believe Skyler had training the next day while I had another one in the parks. I knew I wasn't gonna get up NEARLY as early but yes, now knowing where the bus stop was and finding out their last pick up was at 12:30am, I was ready for a solo day!

You can see how that went on my instagram under the hashtag #TimmysDLRCPSummer2k18 if curious. It was fun, but I'm jumping ahead to the next day for an even more magical day. See you then real soon!

Continue Here

Last edited:

How strange that Tia wasn't giving you her best self!! Oh well, I guess you never know what battles somebody's secretly fighting. She may have been having a rough day.

I'm loving this Pixar parade OMG. :lovestruc:lovestruc

hi

lovely-meme-vines-gavin-vines-thegavinvines-meme-vines.jpg

"You make the Disney fan a Cast Member, but the Cast Member will never stop being a Disney fan." CanIGetAnAmen.mov

I'm LIVING for this DLR-vs-WDW traditions/cast member/EVERYTHING coverage. Different strokes for different coasts.

My OTP is You/Disney's California Adventure.

HOWLING at your rejection of the Neverland Tea. Mostly because "the Neverland Tea" sounds like the name of a podcast, starring you, where you spill all the DIStwitter drama.

Did I just cry reading about how much Paint the Night means to you? Maybe.

FSSSKSKSKSKKSKK the Mansion Maid JUMPED out of you!!!

My heart is absolutely MELTING over your DL pics. I want to visit California with you soooo badly.

Omg Rey is SUCH a cutie pie!!!

I love the photos of you meeting Me in Pixie Hollow!!!! Sorry if I was awkward, I just loved your Princess and the Frog tee.

I am SCREAMING at your photos with the Queen. SCREAMING.

"Hey where are you guys going?!?" Can you hear my heart melting all the way from NJ? I love you and Peter so much it hurts.

I'm DROOLING over your Blue Bayou meal. Not fair.

ME WHEN I SEE YOU'RE ABOUT TO MEET TIANA:

giphy.gif

... Me when I read what *actually* happened:

tenor.gif

... Moving on. You are SO adorable and I love this TR. More please!!!!!!!!!!!!! Miss you, love you, need you back in my life ASAP.

How strange that Tia wasn't giving you her best self!! Oh well, I guess you never know what battles somebody's secretly fighting. She may have been having a rough day.

I'm loving this Pixar parade OMG. :lovestruc:lovestruc

I came to find out it really wasn't a rough day and Tia's friend was just like that. You'll see in future stories.

It's honestly better in photos than in person.

hi

lovely-meme-vines-gavin-vines-thegavinvines-meme-vines.jpg

Hello my darling dear! Always lovely to see you.

"You make the Disney fan a Cast Member, but the Cast Member will never stop being a Disney fan." CanIGetAnAmen.mov

We love a daily tea swig.

I'm LIVING for this DLR-vs-WDW traditions/cast member/EVERYTHING coverage. Different strokes for different coasts.

SERIOUSLY. But DLR wins until WDW gets Step Into The Magic.

My OTP is You/Disney's California Adventure.

MY BABY :')

HOWLING at your rejection of the Neverland Tea. Mostly because "the Neverland Tea" sounds like the name of a podcast, starring you, where you spill all the DIStwitter drama.

OMG. *makes notes* This is a THING.

Did I just cry reading about how much Paint the Night means to you? Maybe.

Do I cry about Paint The Night all the freakin time? Maybe.

FSSSKSKSKSKKSKK the Mansion Maid JUMPED out of you!!!

One day sis... one day...

My heart is absolutely MELTING over your DL pics. I want to visit California with you soooo badly.

LET'S DO IT SIS

Omg Rey is SUCH a cutie pie!!!

We stan a Space sis.

I love the photos of you meeting Me in Pixie Hollow!!!! Sorry if I was awkward, I just loved your Princess and the Frog tee.

LMAOOOOO I thought you were Ariel???? I'm confusion. AMERICA EXPLAIN.

I am SCREAMING at your photos with the Queen. SCREAMING.

An Iconic Fashion Moment.

"Hey where are you guys going?!?" Can you hear my heart melting all the way from NJ? I love you and Peter so much it hurts.

That boy and you are everything to me. <3

I'm DROOLING over your Blue Bayou meal. Not fair.

But same.

ME WHEN I SEE YOU'RE ABOUT TO MEET TIANA:

giphy.gif

... Me when I read what *actually* happened:

tenor.gif

I lowkey need to spill tea to you about that...

... Moving on. You are SO adorable and I love this TR. More please!!!!!!!!!!!!! Miss you, love you, need you back in my life ASAP.

Why are you the sweetest? AND YES COME BACK INTO MY LIFE MY ATTRACTIONS ANGEL!!!! IT NEEDS TO HAPPEN.

What an odd encounter with Tiana!

You had a FULL day! Love those end of the night pics!

'Twas! Luckily never really happened like that again.

Really was. And thank you! Some of my fave photos from this summer.

Honestly one of my favorite castle/Partners statue pics I've ever taken.

An Overdue Reunion
5/28/18: Disney Buddies Unite!

At this point in my Disneyland College Program, I had finished all of my basic training! WOOHOO!

giphy.gif

I want to take a quick moment to talk about my prior day of training because it was one new class in training I hadn't experienced before. Normally, after Traditions, if you are in park operations, which is basically everything except Entertainment (?), you have Welcome to Ops which is the LONGEST day of training ever. It's very dull and typical job training about safety and how to deal with certain more serious situations. At Disneyland, they have been testing a new class called Step Into The Magic in place of Welcome to Ops. For the most part, it is the same EXCEPT you go into the park during the class and are tasked with actually participating in guest interaction. It was super fun and was probably that big moment of "I missed being a Cast Member and I love this job so so much". I also really liked one of my facilitators, Mato, who was an Attractions Lead in DCA, and he was one of the few facilitators I've really connected with in my time being CM, the other being a legacy winner (blue name tag). Legacy winners are always the best. Or former Ambassadors. It's tea

Anyways, I was feeling so so good about this program on the working and earning end but also on the playing and experiencing end. I have mentioned my Disney Buddy from back home, Lindsey, who was one of my only friends from home who visited me during my first program, was on her first program at Disneyland and we were DYING to meet up. We got to go out to breakfast at Denny's, but were really hoping to hang out in the parks. Luckily, my day off coincided with her so we were going to hang out a bit on this day so per Timmy fashion, I woke up after a lovely day of making magic again to go experience it!

I had some minor issues at the gate once again with my pass, but they were very quick about it with me being under the exceptions log and all and I was in.

On Main Street, I came across an old familiar favorite...

Click to watch!

Dapper Dans are still just as fabulous at Disneyland as at World. And I love the spots they get to choose from out here as well as their cameos in certain shows on Main Street. But I'm getting ahead of myself since this was actually the first time I had seen them since being at Disneyland.

Anyways, I was texting Lindsey asking where she was at and she told me they were all eating at Hungry Bear so I headed on over to Critter Country, somehow unamazed by the fact I knew Disneyland like the back of my hand already. I had no issue finding her amongst some old and new friends of mine. Lindsey's former roommate Jocelyn, who I met during my first program while she was working as an Attractions Cast Member at Jungle Cruise (aka a Skipper), was there visiting then I got to meet other Lindsay, who I think was close with Jocelyn and Jessi, an AP that Lindsey had befriended and I came to find out was actually the best friend of one of my close friends at school, Kristen. Small small world lol I didn't get anything at Hungry Bear and just waited until they were finished.

I had grabbed an FP real quick for Splash Mountain on my way over because they were not going fast whatsoever and it wasn't a super chilly day so I thought what better time to see how I liked it. Lindsay was all about that, but when we got over to the kiosks, the times were very separate and we didn't want to wait too long so we decided we would try to sneak her in with me while the rest of them headed off for their FPs at Indiana Jones. We said we'd meet up with them later in Tomorrowland.

Lindsay and I had time so we hopped onto Winnie the Pooh which was a walk-on. Nothing interesting to write about that especially since I don't have any pictures, but I know we passed the time somehow. When we got out, it was in the pre-grace period for my FP so we hopped in line for Splash.

The CM was a bit skep of us, mostly because Lindsay kinda dragged on about her story about why she didn't have an FP and I did. But also the CM just seemed a bit stingy but she let her in and told us to let the CM up ahead to know what happened. It was all gucci from there, granted the line was rather slow but eventually I got to have my first ride on DL's Splash Mountain!

Click to watch!

Yup, that's us all the way in the back, blocked by hands up front. Cute.

My thoughts? WDW's is better. Not just because the seating is FAR more comfortable, but the attraction itself feels longer, a bit more put together with better sets and story. I loved how the foreboding part lasts a bit longer with the harsh lullaby of the bunny rabbits and the boat at the end is GORGEOUS, but WDW is just a better ride overall. I could ride WDW's over and over. This... it was one and done tbh.

One and done and off to Tomorrowland!

I was texting Lindsey who had already beat us to Tomorrowland off of Indy and was waiting inside the little shop with all the Stitch merch. Lindsey's a BIG Stitch fan so she was living for this and found this huge Stitch plush that we equally fantasized about having a plush for. Then I found A MASSIVE ANGEL PLUSH and fell IN LOVE, giving my fantasies about owning this perfect pillow. All that led eventually to a photoshoot.

Look at us Disney buddies! We so cute.

After that, we walked back out into Tomorrowland to find this...

Click to watch!

If you didn't know, Tomorrowland was basically a makeshift Star Wars Land at the time playing the Star Wars score instead of the usual Tomorrowland score with lots of advertisements for Solo and things like the March of the First Order and Hyperspace Mountain going on. We had come into the land just as the Imperial March was about to happen and the land was already overrun by Stormtroopers wild. But the thing that had me most wigged was CAPTAIN PHASMA WAS OUT AND WALKING! Like I saw the March of the First Order NUMEROUS times at DHS, but that was the only time you saw her. Here at Disneyland, bless their souls, she walks around a bit before the March and well, we had a little conversation with the Stormtrooper General.

Click to watch!

For the record, I only side with the Sith, not the First Order. Kylo "Temper Tantrum" Ren... could never bow to that. EVER. I'm Resistance 100% over there. For Phasma... I have no backbone. I boldly express my loyalty as she said.

We weren't in the mood to get caught in the madness of the March so we headed off to Fantasyland to see how long the lines were for some of the dark rides since there were a few I had yet to ride. We stopped for a minute by Snow White's adorable wishing well because who doesn't love this? If you say you don't, please exit the TR because I won't tolerate such slander. It is precious and OG and we don't fight that here.

Click to watch!

From there, we went on a dark ride tour that began with Snow White's Adventures, a nostalgia trip for me whose first ride EVER in a Disney park was the final incarnation of Magic Kingdom's Snow White's Scary Adventures. I miss her but we got Fairytale Hall and Seven Dwarfs Mine Train in her place so I'm not totally upset. And I mean, Disneyland's has the cooler facade and queue.

Click to watch!

The wait wasn't the greatest and the queue is pretty cramped because DISNEYLAND but we made it through and got a cute selfie before we headed off into the story of Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs.

I gotta say, all things considered about this attraction and its tumultuous history in ALL the Disney parks, I thought Magic Kingdom's was better. It had a more cohesive storyline whereas this kinda just jumbled everything together. It also didn't have Dopey waving goodbye at the end which was always my favorite part. Another one and done for the day.

I believe we also did Pinocchio's Daring Journey, which I had done before. Or we didn't since I recall one of the attractions being down and us deciding to head out. They had been in the park all morning and I came later in the day so I was up for anything. However, Lindsey & Jessi requested that we find a Photopass photographers to get some group photos. We went out by the well and there was one who was ignored considering she wasn't exactly in front of the Castle so we had some fun with her and honestly one of the best photoshoots of my life. Enjoy:

It was so much fun. And yeah, I totally was mugging hard for the camera but when you this photogenic why not mug? Hehe KIDDING.

After that, we peaced out and headed on over to DCA. I believe Jocelyn and Lindsay might've headed off elsewhere at this point but Lindsey, Jessi & I had a certain special friend of Mickey Mouse to meet so we were going to find that lucky guy.

Continue Here

Last edited:
We stopped for a minute by Snow White's adorable wishing well because who doesn't love this?
Seriously adorable. I do love Snow White, and Dopey, of course!

It was so much fun. And yeah, I totally was mugging hard for the camera but when you this photogenic why not mug? Hehe KIDDING.
Every single one of those pics was seriously adorable!! Love 'em all. PS Does your friend have a Cast Member Spirit Jersey on!? #goals

Seriously adorable. I do love Snow White, and Dopey, of course!

You'd love this little corner of Fantasyland. Wishing Wells are just so magical for me but this one's my fave (sorry Cindy).

Every single one of those pics was seriously adorable!! Love 'em all. PS Does your friend have a Cast Member Spirit Jersey on!? #goals

Awww thank you! We all had so much fun. And yes, she is! I have one too. Mine's pink and the font on the back is different with a Mickey separating the two words. I love it so much. :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!