-It Takes People To Make The Dream A Reality- DCP Summer 2018 Highlights Trip Report! (COMPLETE 6/6!)

42991768090_9c8f2a3bbe_c.jpg

O.M.Gawd!!!!!!!

One Does Not Simply Meet Ariel Once A Day
Part I
6/15/18: Incredibles 2 Premiere Day!

This is the point in the trip report or at least on this day where I can't remember what happened next. There is a gap in my snaps and Instagram posts and so on and so forth. Maybe I rode Space Mountain and didn't pose so I didn't take a pic of the on-ride photo? Maybe I watched Jedi Training? Maybe I was in Great Moments or the Main Street Cinema for a bit? I don't know. All I can say is that I did my daily wandering thing and somehow ended up on Main Street where I ran into Ariel! She was heading back to Atlantica but I said hi and she offered to let me take a photo with her before she left.

It was a quick interaction but it was lovely seeing her. I continued on my way back into Disneyland after. I wasn't in the mood for a DCA hop. Kaitlyn was in the park now so I was trying to track her down. She told me she was getting a Dole Whip so I headed over that ways. We near bumped into each other as she had just gotten out of line. She told me how the line as long as it looks wasn't that much of a wait. I didn't have much money so I really couldn't spare any for a Dole Whip but I took note for the time I felt brave enough to wait in the Dole Whip stand heat.

I asked her what she wanted to do since we still had a bit of time before we had to head to AMC in Downtown Disney (rip) to make it in time for the movie and she said she wanted to meet characters since she knew that was my thing. We were in Adventureland so I said we should see if Moana was out. We got over to the treehouse which is where Moana meets essentially and saw she was there with no line. Kaitlyn was still finishing up her Dole Whip so we took our time walking up to her. A big family kinda cut in front of us right before we got in line so she was able to slurp up the rest of the soft serve before we got to meet Moana.

We did have a nice conversation with her. I had met her recently prior to running off to work so we talked about wayfinding about if Moana had found Hei Hei yet. She lost him in the Land the other day so she sent me off to find him. She said the situation hadn't gotten any better so we promised her we'd bring him back if we found him. Kaitlyn got the autograph and we hugged goodbye then continued on.

I checked the time and saw that Tiana was going to be on the boat soon. Kaitlyn hadn't gotten to meet her and had no clue she only visited on the boat (sometimes in the Hall or at Main Gate fyi), but her regular meeting place was on the Mark Twain so that was the location of choice. Tiana was getting on the boat right as we hopped in line so all was timed perfectly. As soon as they loaded us on, we made a bee line for where she was meeting with guests. Not many were around so we got to spend ample time with the bayou queen.

I also got some pics of just her, granted the lighting wasn't the greatest for her, but I worked with what I could.

Kaitlyn and I did meet her separately and I again lost access to those photos so I can't share hers but they all were super cute. Tiana was with a familiar friend that I wasn't particularly a fan of, but we had a much better interaction than last time. Much much better. She came off much sweeter, still a little standoffish, but sweeter.

After meeting her, we noticed the third floor was open which had never happened in my entire time of being at Disneyland so we went up there and decided to have a Photoshoot all around the Mark Twain. It was super fun, especially knowing I was really giving off an Instagrammer aesthetic and Kaitlyn dressed up just for the occasion of photos. Our friendship really worked in this scenario.

We were also in awe of the Star Wars Land construction. It looks so good and oddly fits really well with the Frontierland "natural" architecture. I'm so excited to see it when it finally opens. I can tell it's gonna be INCREDIBLE.

Continue Here

Last edited:
One Does Not Simply Meet Ariel Once A Day
Part II

In our exploration, we ran into Tiana again on the lower deck. I thought it was a great little photo op with our silhouetted backs so I struck up a conversation, exclusively for photo purposes. I believe we talked about tempting Jack Sparrow with some Mint Mojitos to steal us some money to buy beignets from Cafe Orleans. Or at least for me to buy beignets. Tiana makes her own as you know.

After going through photos and such, we had made it back to the Frontierland landing and were let off the boat. While on the boat, Kaitlyn had mentioned wanting to go back to the Royal Hall so she could meet some more princesses. She was feeling in the mood with her sunflower dress on. I wasn't in the mood to oppose although I had been to the Hall and this would mark a third time seeing Ariel since all three of the regular princesses were still there, I was all for it. I love a Mermaid queen!

In some ways, this was an even more fun run through the Hall. I tried to get Ariel to take a fishy face photo with me... obviously she'd forgotten how Flounder would do it. Cinderella was definitely the highlight. She was talking with Snow when we walked in and was telling us how she gets the Pixar Play Parade song stuck in our head and asked us about which songs we got stuck in our head. It was quite the casual conversation to have with a princess, but I mean Cindy used to be a scullery maid. She knows that commoner life. Then when we met Snow I asked if she had any ideas for poses and we ended up with a Grumpy photo. Definitely a time in the Hall to be remembered.

When we exited the Hall, we saw Elena was out with very little wait so we decided to go say hola a la corona princesa de Avalor!

She was agradable (lovely) as usual and I believe we told her about our plans to go see Incredibles 2 after meeting her. She thought that sounded so fun. We probably mentioned Jaquins and Avalor in that convo somewhere. Elena definitely got us hyped for the rest of our day even if I had been in the park since that morning.

Indeed though, after meeting Elena we decided it was best to go head on over to AMC and get ourselves prepped to see Incredibles 2. Kaitlyn was worried about the best time to get there, thinking we might not get seats. I told her our tickets were bought so we'd get seats and I think they were reserved so we had little to worry about. When we walked into AMC, it didn't seem too bad. We walked up scanned our tickets, bought popcorn then took some superhero photos with the Incredibles 2 cardboard cut-out.

Fun fact: That cardboard cut out actually ended up in one of the break areas behind Pixar Pier after the DTD AMC closed down. So yup, 'twas not dumped.

When we got to our theater was when we noticed the craziness. There was a line that ran all the way down outside and around the back of the building. We got there early enough we weren't too far back, but seeing that line I took a quick run to the bathroom and switched off with Kaitlyn before finally being let into the theater just in time for the movie to start!

giphy.gif

The one thing I took a pic of while in the theater was this part of the end credits cuz I thought it was cute.

How sweet!

And our consensus?

Click to watch!

That pretty much sums it up. We also, like most, LOVED the Edna & Jack-Jack relationship. Like I'm so beyond excited for that Auntie Edna short! It's gonna be amazing.

Before we left the theater, I checked my phone and got a text from Lindsey and our mutual friend from back home, Jill! Jill, Lindsey and I used to spend a good portion of our summers together. Thanks to Lindsey, this summer wasn't much different AS LINDSEY AND JILL AND SOME OTHER FRIENDS FROM HOME WERE OUTSIDE THE THEATER FOR THE NEXT SHOWING.

giphy.gif

Like I mentioned in the video above (which actually happened after this but I felt it fit at that point in my writing), we were on our way to Paint The Night which was happening soon-ish so we were making a mad dash for DCA. I had to say hi so we diverted down the long long line and managed to find them. It was such a happy reunion. They all had just flown in that day so they were gonna be there most of the week. I got to meet up with them later and got to meet princesses with them and take castle photos. At this moment I wasn't sure so I was just glad to see them and told them they were gonna LOOOOOOVVVEEEE Incredibles 2. Kaitlyn and I were in a slight rush so I said goodbye and we were off again, ready to cry our eyes out to Paint The Night!

Continue Here

Last edited:
I don't know if I've mentioned this yet, but I really love your Figment shirt. :lovestruc

I'm still reading along and enjoying all your photos! (Even if my comment game has been weak as of late.)

I don't know if I've mentioned this yet, but I really love your Figment shirt. :lovestruc

I'm still reading along and enjoying all your photos! (Even if my comment game has been weak as of late.)

Awww, thank you! I'm actually wearing it as I type this lol

And it's totally ok. My comment game has been awful everywhere. You're doing better than me.

So many great photos with Tiana! Sounds like a great afternoon and a great time seeing Incredibles 2!

It was! Such a fun day and it only got better. :teeth:

A Truly Bella Notte
Part I

If you aren't aware at this point, I take scouting out a spot for Paint the Night VERY seriously so it was crucial that Kaitlyn and I had ample time to get a spot after Incredibles 2. We were cutting it close on my behalf, nonetheless we did make it all the way down to Paradise Park and found a spot over there, my new favorite spot to watch hehe Thanks Lindsey & co.!

On our way over I believe I bought a water bottle or got one earlier and saved it for then. Kaitlyn on the other hand needed a bit more nourishment so she left her stuff with me while she went off to go do that. I spent the alone time to catch up on my Instagram since I had gotten behind a little thanks to the day being so active. In the midst of doing this, I looked up and noticed someone walking towards me. It wasn't Kaitlyn but my Twitter/Instagram friend, Lawrence! Lawrence and I had never met before, we only talked over Twitter and had seen each other in passing, but I was in training while he was playing in the parks. He's an AP and is at the parks a lot and is well known to a few. I'm usually one to plan meet ups so this came as a shock he was there. He was carrying around a bread bowl so I let him sit.

We talked and were mostly trying to comprehend that we were finally meeting in person. We'd known each other about a year at this point and never thought we'd meet, but then I moved to California for the summer so it was bound to happen. He asked about what I thought about Cali and I told him I was really enjoying it. I had been able to go to Pride in LA at this point so I gagged about that. He was really glad to hear that. By now, Kaitlyn had come back with her own food so I introduced her to Lawrence. Disney fans always get along so the convo went on right up until Paint talking about Marvel, Lawrence's insane sense of fashion that outdid all of us, etc. etc. It was Lawrence's first time seeing Paint the Night since it had returned for Pixar Fest, which was really exciting and it was my first time watching it while being able to take pics with my DSLR. Oh it was gonna be lit y'all.

Before we knew it, our pow-wow was interrupted by the twinkling sounds of the Paint fairies and Paint was coming through...

After the parade was over, Kaitlyn complained that she was getting no attention cause many performers knew Lawrence and sometimes myself on occasion and were distracted by our cameras. She was being funny about it. We all had a really fun time watching the parade together. Unfortunately, Lawrence did have to leave. He was only on his own because the friend he was with that day had other plans and left him to his own devices. He was going to meet them in DTD so we decided to walk out of the park and brave the crowds together. We split off when we got out to the Esplanade as the fireworks were going off. Kaitlyn & I gave our goodbye hugs to Lawrence and he was on his way. It was really great finally meeting him in person. It sadly was the only time I got to see him the entire time I was in California but we keep in touch.

Kaitlyn and I still had a whole night ahead of us so we made our way to the Disneyland turnstiles trying to stay ahead of the crowds. We both said we'd hide in Hyperspace until the fireworks and Fant crowds dissipated. Bless us we made it to Hyperspace before we caught wind of any of that. We got in the single rider because there's little reason to wait in standby when you know single rider exists for Space at Disneyland. Kaitlyn actually didn't know single rider existed for Hyperspace so I was glad to pass along that info. We weren't in the same vehicle so my ride photo was separate and I managed to outdo everyone.

WERK.

After, since the fireworks had long been over, we headed into Fantasyland to do some attractions over there. I can't remember exactly if we did Small World or not, but if we did it was the first one we went on. I do however know that we saw there was a really short wait for the Storybook Land Canal Boats and did that. I believe it was my first time on it so I didn't take photos. I thought it was the most adorable thing ever. My favorite part was passing the London park as well as going through the archways into the Cave of Wonders. It all made me so happy and it was so pretty at night. I found out later that the ride gets a lot of flack for being kind of "kiddie", I thought it was charming especially with how each boat is named after a different character and story. I believe we had Wendy on this night, which had me super hype since I LOVE Peter Pan and she represents by far my best qualities.

Continue Here

Last edited:
A Truly Bella Notte
Part II

After the canal boats, we hopped in to ride the tea cups. I had put on my spirit jersey back when we were watching Paint because it was getting chilly so I asked Kaitlyn to get some photos of moi on the teacups and wow I was BEAMING.

Also, I am forever confused over the fact that the teacups' wait time DROPS at night. They are a far better attraction at night than during the daytime. The lighting package is fabulous. I mean, Magic Kingdom even decided to copy it as some "special offering" for MNSSHP, but like that's every night at DLR. I digress though.

I'm not sure if we did Matterhorn or some other Fantasyland attraction after the tea cups or we did multiple rounds on the tea cups. It's fuzzy. It's been awhile and many nights kinda meld into one another. I spent many a magical night in Fantasyland living my best life. I'd seriously die for this Land, it is so perfect.

STILL DIGRESSING. Let's get back on track.

I first showed Kaitlyn the magic that is Rapunzel's Tower in Fantasyland at night. Not nearly as detailed as the one in Magic Kingdom with the whole land based around it, but seeing Punzie's hair glow. It makes my heart warm. Fantasy Faire is so underrated at night. From there, I asked if we could take some photos by the Wishing Well where I also introduced Kaitlyn to the "I'm Wishing" sequence that's always going off. Let's just say sis had no dry eyes after that. We were however presentable enough for yet another photoshoot.

I was really feeling the cutest on this night. Millennial Pink is truly my color and my aesthetic.

After Kaitlyn and I had gotten the photos we wanted, we saw the park was closing so we decided to head out feeling fully satisfied with the day we both had. As we came upon Town Square we saw our beloved boss Mickey on his way out. We got so excited to the point that he let us walk with him. The host even took my phone to get some photos even if Mickey wasn't really taking photos anymore.

Click to watch!

To explain all these messy dark photos, I'll begin by saying that as we walked with him I called Mickey my boss and he freaked. He stopped and turned to me and pointed at himself as if to ask, "Me?" To which Kaitlyn and I said, "Yeah!" He was so hyped about this and asked where we worked. Kaitlyn told him she was in Retail and he started shelling out invisible money. Kaitlyn thought he was making it rain but I'm pretty sure he was just counting the money lol It made it more fun. Then he asked me and I told him Custodial and he started sweeping thus the video above. It was such a sweet way to end the night saying goodnight to our sweet lovely boss, especially with how well timed it was to the Disneyland goodnight message.

And thus our night ended.

As much as this is a highlight Trip Report and all these days are so special, but this one stands out even amongst the highlights. It was one of those perfect days where everything was magical and it felt like life couldn't have been better. I was surrounded by the best people and we all were happy to be around each other and do what the other wanted. We were so grateful for everything and life just looked so good. It was one of those days that was so necessary and really made my whole CP. Gah, I miss it.

There are plenty more days to write about and plenty more amazing memories so no fear, it doesn't end here. Magic is infinite and there are plenty more magical days to come.

Continue Here

Last edited:
It seems like this day will be hard to top! SO much magic. Love the wishing well pics and the magical goodnight with the big boss. Perfectly perfect.

It seems like this day will be hard to top! SO much magic. Love the wishing well pics and the magical goodnight with the big boss. Perfectly perfect.

It was pretty hard but there are SOOOO many more magical days ahead, just you wait. :goodvibes

What an amazing day! Your pictures are seriously amazing, and Paint the Night looks just wonderful. I so miss nighttime parades!

Thank you! Paint the Night is my fave forever and ever, I miss it so much. I'm praying so hard to the Disney gods it's only temporarily gone. I'm not sure I could set foot into DCA without knowing I'd hear that Owl City bop.

Sounds like a magical evening from watching Paint, going on rides, and walking out with the boss! Those pics with Mickey are great! And I love the pics by the wishing well too!

Sounds like a magical evening from watching Paint, going on rides, and walking out with the boss! Those pics with Mickey are great! And I love the pics by the wishing well too!

It really was. I want perfect nights like that again. And thank you, it was such a great day for pics. Ugh the glow was real.

This Story Is Not All That Happy
6/21/18: DCP Summer Alumni Special Event Day!

I think I should quickly preface this chapter because I think it's important to following the events that unfolded on the day of June 21st, 2018 for Timmy. The fact of the whole matter with this trip report is I was in California for three months, working, playing, developing relationships, etc. etc. Not every day was a good day and some days really weren't or at least didn't start out great. There were days I should've avoided a Disney park altogether. IT HAPPENS. I'm not gonna explicitly say if today was one of those days, but if Lemony Snicket were to write a chapter of this trip report it would be this one. Or the last one. I'm getting ahead of myself.

Today started like any other except there were rumors going around that there would be a soft quiet cast member preview of Pixar Pier. No one knew when it was so you just had to be at the right place at the right time. It was two days before it opened so it could be happening today. I lost a little hope though (it wasn't a great week) and kinda put my faith in the Summer Alumni Exclusive Event I was gonna be going to tonight. It was a small group of us and it lined up perfectly to be a special preview so I was betting on that. I still hoped for some other instance of preview, but that was my last hope.

It seemed my hopes wouldn't be dashed as after waking up and heading out to the bus, I saw a friend of mine who had just joined the Fall group of CPs at Disneyland had been in Pixar Pier THAT MORNING! I messaged her before getting on the bus and she told me that they were letting CMs in, she wasn't sure for how long so yeah I was in A RUSH to get to DCA and the Pier.

A bus ride, security check and speedwalk from the Main Gate to Pier, I...

Click to watch!

...couldn't get in.

Yup, the cast previews were only for the morning and now was only media previews. Those seemed to sound like they ended just as our Alumni event so again. FINGERS CROSSED. I had had A WEEK, I needed a pick me up.

As luck would have it, I turned around from Pier and Jessi was there with Lindsey and some other friends not far behind. They were trying to see if they could get in to but I had asked a CM and told them it was not to be. Only media and working CMs no one else. Daaarrrnn. I still had the hope of that night to hang onto so I wasn't gonna let it get me down and decided to hang out with a new Lindsey & co. The squad this time only consisted of Lindsey, Jessi and Jessi's friend Adina, who was another Disneygrammer like Jessi. Her insta name is honestly one of my favorites (If you're curious, they are @letsgotodisneyland (Jessi) and @minnieearsandmargaritas (Adina)).

I had mentioned I wanted some pics at the Buzz wall which they agreed was a great idea. Lindsey had work later so they weren't planning on doing too too much and I had the Alumni event so small things were the gig. However, they all were in the need of some snackage and introduced me to the free bread samples at the Boundin Bread Factory in Pacific Wharf. Bless those bread samples or I would've legit STARVED some days. Then we also stopped at Ghirardelli and continued on towards Hollywoodland to get those Buzz pics.

Today was also the first day since pay day, which was always a day early for some reason I never figured out (we weren't sure if it's because my bank is on the West Coast or because it's a credit union), I got to show off my new Violet Parr book bag that thus became my new park bag (could fit my DSLR better when I decided to bring it) so it was pretty much the centerpiece of the photoshoot...

But I also decided I needed a boomerang of me going To Infinity and Beyond!

Click to watch!

We also took a ton of photos with the other three and had a Photopass photographer who came over to help us. He was super nice and funny. I don't remember his name but he was very good at suggesting poses and how to set up the photos especially when Lindsey & co. tried to do this photo where Jessi was in the center and Lindsey & Adina were holding up her wings. It ended up coming out really cool so thank you mystery Photopass man! I hope you got all the guest compliments eventually.

After we were finished with that, Adina and I spotted Loki and freaked. Adina wanted a photo so we rushed over to go see him while the other two did... something I can't remember lol. The last time I had met Loki at this point, at least formally, was back in January when him and Thor still met together by the stage instead of Thor and Gamora. The former made more sense but again, not gonna complain about having a Gamora M&G in the park. Anyways, as we walked up, Adina asked for a photo before he could answer, he turned to me and asked, "Don't I know you?"

When I tell you, the look on Adina's and I's faces were uncanny, I wasn't kidding. He literally ignored the person talking to him to the one taking the photo because he knew me. I was used to characters recognizing me all the time, but NEVER had one remembered me from MONTHS before. Wow, how did I leave THAT good an impression? Anyways, we took the photo for Adina then I got a quick selfie and we had a little conversation probably about how we think he's the true kind of Asgard and Thor didn't deserve it. He liked that a lot. In the middle of the convo, I realized I didn't actually have a proper picture with Loki alone so I asked if I could get one alone but he was off. We followed him for a bit until finally he let us get that second photo and then we were on our way while he hid himself in the line for Cap. Loki seemed to enjoy that area most.

Our photos though! Let's look at those!

We walked away with Adina gagging over the fact that a character recognized me. Apparently it really IS something special when that happens because it never happened to Adina and she definitely has spend ample time at the Disneyland parks before. Wild, I was basically used to it after working in Florida and California, but only for relatively short periods of time so for a local to not be recognized. Really shocked. I'm a rare breed apparently.

We found Lindsey and Jessi again who were planning on heading over to Disneyland for some photoshoots. I decided at this point to split off for a bit since I wanted to spend some more time in DCA since I was meeting up in Disneyland for the Alumni event. I said I would text them to see where they were later on. That sounded like a plan and I headed on to the far part of DCA to the Pixar Pals to see who was hanging out. When I hopped in line, the host said it would be some friends from A Bug's Life. Although I had met Flik a few times before, I'd never met Atta so I was excited for this.

I don't remember what happened when I met them. I think I might've asked them about where they would go once Bugs Land was gone or something or about the Pier. I don't know, today became a weird day so things are even more jumbled than they are on most of these days. Once I left them, I might've gone on Goofy's Sky School through single rider then headed on down towards the entrance of DCA.

The Little Mermaid actually had a fairly short wait for mid-day so I decided to get one ride in on there.

Click to watch!

Uplifting, as always. As uplifting as a ride can be when life was looking a bit grim for me.

I was starting to feel the hunger again so I decided to go run over to the Cozy Cone at Cars Land and grab the special Habanero Meatball cone. This was a Pixar Fest special so I'm not sure it's there but it was just as good as the other two. Not as spicy as you'd expect, but very good. Really what I needed to head into the later half of the day.

After devouring that, I decided it was time to head over to Disneyland, although a bit early, I'd go catch up with Lindsey & co. to pass the time. Once I got over there, I decided to do a little artsy photographing on Main Street.

Lindsey texted me saying they were in line for something so I said to meet up with me in NOS and I'd catch up with them later. For now, I thought I'd might as well stop by the Hall to say hi to some princess friends.

Another Hall stop that I can't remember much of. I was at the point in my CP where sometimes I would go in the Hall and not even ask for a photo. Today wasn't one of those days and eventually I kinda just always did for the heck of it. I'm sure Ariel and I talked about the color of my tail. Snow and I most likely talked about gooseberry beignets and how we were gonna get Tiana on board with that. Not sure about Cinderella. It might've been a pic and go. Might've been with Snow too. Idk, I'm sure y'all don't care at this point lol

By the time I got out, Lindsey had said they were shopping around New Orleans Square so I went to go find them. I believe they were in the glass shop. I suggested that we all go get some Mint Juleps since it was STILL hot out and I think we needed it. Lindsey had never had them before so it was a done deal. She was nervous however about spending the money on one even with the discount because she wasn't sure she'd like it. Jessi stepped in and told her that you can ask for a sample for free, no charge. Wish I knew that but I'd always need the full drink because I LOVE ME SOME MINT JULEP.

The line was fairly long for the bar so while there I brought up Kristen to Jessi since it was such a crazy thing to find out. We were going on and on when I actually got a text from her. I decided, why not FT her while we waited? Jessi thought that would be hilarious so I did. I hadn't talked to Kristen in awhile so it was good to see her and ngl it was fun flaunting Disneyland to her hehe We didn't stay on for long as we got to the front a lot quicker than expected and said goodbye. As I'm typing this, that was the last time I talked to Kristen so HOPEFULLY I'll be seeing her some time soon. Way too much time has passed.

Anyways, everyone but Jessi ended up buying full Mint Juleps. Jessi only got the sample since she wasn't in a big mood for it. Lindsey tried a sample and LOVED it so she immediately got the whole thing. The seating area was pretty full so we sat outside of it. Adina thought it would be cute to get a photo of us drinking the Mint Julep so this ended up on her Instagram.

But MY BRAND lol

After that, Lindsey said she had to leave soon except she wanted to check in at the Harbour Galley to see if they had gluten free lobster nachos. Lindsey has a lot of allergies so she's always checking if she can get certain things. I think she found out she couldn't because of her lactose intolerance and a certain ingredient that they couldn't remove from the dish. How unfortunate. After that, we all split off. It was getting close to time for me to think about heading to the Small World Mall which was the meeting place for our event. Adina and Jessi were ready to go home so we said our goodbyes and went our separate ways. I stopped by DCA and Pixar Pier to see what was going on, but it looked like nothing had changed. It wasn't looking good for our event, I held onto hope though and headed for the Small World Mall for whatever fate had in store for me and the other Summer Alumni CPs.

Continue Here

Last edited:
That Buzz wall is so cool, great pics!

Bummer about the Pixar Pier preview :(

Sounds like you were making the best of your day, even if you weren't totally feeling it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter