IT`S BEGINNING TO LOOK A LOT LIKE...COCKTAILS, STEAKS AND CAKES..11 JOLLY HOLIDAY NIGHTS @ RPR-DEC 2019

I can’t believe I’ve been a member here since 2007 and didn’t know about this till you mentioned it a few weeks ago!

Of course, now I get the daily emails I won’t miss out on recommended threads........:thumbsup2
Don’t believe the Dis Daily section highlighted threads until Jackie/administrator took it over
She does a great job !

SUNDAY DECEMBER 8TH

This was a slower start today. We took our time and got ready and all commented again, how well we slept. I`ve mentioned before how comfortable the beds are in RP and Sapphire too, and although all our beds at home are almost pretty darn perfect, for a hotel, here, we always get a pretty good sleep. With the drapes closed the room is pitch black, and I do like a little light in the room, so do leave them open slightly, and this is the opposite to Tom who would have the room as black as night when he sleeps. But, he doesn`t mind on vacations when I like a light peer through.

But, once again, Kyle is already showered and has the tv on through there watching the weather channel this morning, his other favourite pastime while here......we do get drawn into some of their stories at times, when folks are in difficult situations and of course they drag it out.....so today we never did find out if they found a family that had got stuck in ice somewhere!! I`m assuming they did...…..

Once in the lounge we had a lovely breakfast and took our time over that.....the new pastries they have are much nicer than the older ones and I think I had three this morning!! Along with some continental meats and fruit. Tom and Kyle had their usual cereal and croissants.

We also saw Kayla who we hadn`t seen for a few days, and she`d had a bad cold so had been avoiding us as she didn`t want to share it with us....bless her! But we had a good catch up on all our news. Our Australian friends also trickled in one by one as they were ready to start their day too. And we couldn`t leave till we chatted to them too.

But, once we had chatted each others ears off, we headed downstairs to get our sunscreen on and we chatted to the lady who is head of housekeeping, we have known her for a few years too and it`s always lovely to see her. Once we are sunscreen on, we headed down for the boat as we planned to go to the Studios, but Kyle again said he`d prefer to walk, so headed off on the path and we said we`d meet him at the store inside the park.

We waited ages for a boat......I have no idea why it was so long, but it was the first time ever we have had to wait anywhere near as long. And the line was growing by the minute. We were just about to walk, when one appeared and as we were almost first in line, we might as well stay now. And the boat was filled and we did set off. Only to be stopped at the lights for another while.........Kyle would be thinking we had got lost!

i-LCp3qR6-X2.jpg

i-vWk4Nt5-X2.jpg

But, we do make it eventually and he did look a little perturbed as to why it had taken us almost 30 minutes to get here.....I did here a jokey grumble of "should have walked"......yes, we probably should have!!!

I think it`s just habit to be honest getting the boat when we go to the Studios instead of walking, but we just do.

But, we were here now and we are loving this morning already.......the sun is shining and it is HOT!!!!! This is another of those having to remind ourselves it`s December moments!

We turn right today and head round towards Hollywood area and although we are later than normal it is very quiet today. There isn't an area in the park I don't love....well, maybe The Simpsons area, but that`s about it.....everywhere else I love.

And this area is especially nice at night and when it`s quiet.......certainly very different from when Universal hosts HHN!!! Now, that is always busy.

We pass by the Today Cafe, and we had looked at the menu previously, and not much appealed to us food wise, the desserts however did look nice and maybe one day we`ll give one a try. The cheesecake on a stick particularly appealed. But, not today.

As we wander past the Café, we see Marilyn appear in front of us and of course we want a picture with her......

I did take a couple of just Tom and Kyle but Marilyn called me over to get in the picture too. And even Marilyn who isn`t an obvious character, stays in her persona for the whole time and is very good!!!

i-dTQJD8B-X2.jpg

The Mystery Machine is there, but no sign of any of the characters yet, but I was sure they wouldn`t be too long till they were out. We don't go looking for pictures with characters any more and haven`t for a long time, as I think we have every one of them several times over, but Scooby Doo is an obvious childhood favourite of so many, so we do stop for him.

We had been fortunate more than once to get the whole gang together and that is a fun experience listening to them all as they interact with you.....if you get the chance you have to stop and wait......but, even without the whole gang, it is still an amazing interaction.

i-jbzDqks-X2.jpg

i-tgFVL44-X2.jpg

Yep, still incredibly quiet...….

i-MKbXDfh-X2.jpg

The red around the building is the AP lounge. They seem to keep extending when it`s open which is good if you use it. You must have an AP to get in. It can`t just be one of you, everyone who enters must show their AP or it`s a no. For us, it`s not somewhere we need to go into again. But, on a hot, hot day.....a little cool might be nice.

i-dQ3hmvg-X2.jpg

We turn around and we see Shaggy, Scooby and Velma appear.....so we join the very short line....there was one family in front of us and a grandmother behind us with a little boy of around 5.

So, the first family in front are up with the gang and the handler says something and the lady behind me thinks they are saying they won`t be seeing anyone else.....she misheard. But, immediately starts yelling in a whiny voice, almost in tears......but what about the little boy....oh the little boy and points to her grandson who quite honestly didn`t look like he cared......but she was trying to get past us to plead for her grandson.......the lady noticed and told her he would be seen....but jeez she went into hyper panic mode.....I think she expected us to let him go first because waiting isn't fun according to her......there were two families in front of her, including us!!!

When we went forward, Tom didn't initially step forward, so when Velma asked our names I called Kyle Tom........immediately corrected myself and Scooby went into laughing mode at my blooper......poor Kyle feigned indignance of course...….Velma berated me for not knowing my son`s name...….and Scooby just kept laughing...….it was one of those had to be there moments...…..

i-kGrp3kb-X2.jpg

i-qbwwNBG-X2.jpg

i-7cQP69m-X2.jpg

Velma of course insisted on Tom coming in the picture and Scooby went to get him for the picture......wish I`d got a picture of that!!!! But we did get a few of us altogether.......which we love. And we love the interactions we have with the characters at Universal, they are all fabulous. Tom had noticed the woman that was behind us looking very annoyed that we had quite a long interaction with them...…lol....I wish I`d seen that.......

i-FfjxQBC-X2.jpg

i-z3PpLbS-X2.jpg

I think Tom took us in the pictures to show there were actually some people around...….it was eerily quiet for this time of the morning, as well as for a Sunday.

i-nnGqCTx-X2.jpg

i-tTknzJJ-X2.jpg

We headed down towards ET which was going to be the first ride of the day for us and we ran into Doc Brown on the way....and again, complete interaction from when he stopped to chat to us......

I`m guessing if you`ve never seen Back to the Future you wouldn`t have a clue who this weirdly dressed guy was.....but for anyone that does, he is definitely someone you want to run into.

i-CSp5JZN-X2.jpg

ET area is beyond quiet!!!!

i-Zw7g5Bw-X2.jpg

There was an actual line for ET this morning......although you have EP you go into the first chamber along with other folks to listen to Steven Spielberg plead for your help, the EP split comes later. But, this was the busiest I had ever seen ET in years.

We are dull at times......we have never used a fake name for going on the ride......I think the TM must roll their eyes inwardly when they hear the obvious ones that really aren`t that funny.......but people still do it......we used our real name.

Wandering in a few folks run ahead of us only to be sent the regular line as they don't have EP. And today we all notice the smell in ET isn`t the same anymore...….it used to be quite noticeable, but it was completely absent today again. But, we are immediately drawn by the fact even the EP has a small line.....very unusual......but it doesn't take long and we get the front row of ET......it doesn't matter to us on this ride where we sit, but seems the front is coveted as someone behind grumbles that only kids should ride the front!!!! Not a chance lady.

ET is charming, gentle, fun but at the same time it`s downright weird along the lines of Cat in the Hat in Seuss Landings!! The second part of the ride is like sailing through a kaleidoscope of colours and then there`s the weird sounds....yes, fun, but distinctly odd. And unmissable. Although Kyle used to miss this one out a lot. He would deign to join us maybe once a trip when he used to come regularly, but generally he`d prefer to be on RRR!!!!

And it`s not much busier when we come out.

i-KjKs6rV-X2.jpg

We don't stop for many pictures the way we usually do down by the water today, but, Kyle did take one of us outside Duffs Bar.

Because we come so often, we don't take the exact same pictures every time, although we could as we just enjoy taking pictures. But sometimes we just pass things by without a glance.

i-LcJLxVh-X2.jpg

This is where we split up for a short time.

I cannot do Simpsons. Not at all. But, they quite like it. It`s not the best ride in the park, it`s not even in the top 20 rides, but they do it every time. So, I wander round and take some pictures and of course chat to folks as I wait for them to come off the demon ride!!!

i-SZTgr6M-X2.jpg

i-X92g3ff-X2.jpg

The view over the lagoon is just so beautiful.....and seeing Harry Potter over the water is pretty cool.

i-5BTVzkV-X2.jpg

The fair type games seem to work here......there are always a few folks taking part and having fun with them......not for us, but if there is still a demand for them then all good.

i-BsnV2G2-X2.jpg

i-qHS2ttr-X2.jpg

They come back out and had enjoyed the ride, but not for me. Tom doesn't really go on it when it`s just the two of us, so I`m glad he gets to ride with Kyle.

MiB is up next.........

I can do this ride once, maybe twice....not for motion sickness reasons, but because it bores me silly. I`ve never been a fan of these type of scoring rides so a few times is enough....Tom and Kyle however love them...…well, they love MiB. And they are so competitive...…and I always bring up the story from a few years ago where I didn`t try a jot.......and beat them both!!!! The ride picture is me looking incredibly bored.....and I still beat them...…lol.....Kyle has never forgotten that either! And they do have phenomenal scores on this ride.

I have no interest in things like computer games either......never have done. And not a single one of my friends play computer games either.......their kids, absolutely...…but not my idea of fun at all........so maybe that`s the reason I don`t understand the interest in this ride......to me, completely boring.

i-mJCgPwQ-X2.jpg

i-DzXj7rd-X2.jpg

There are some lovely areas of the park and this area in front of MiB is one of them......seeing manicured areas in the park is lovely, and I`m always amazed so many don't see it and call the park a concrete jungle or similar descriptions. We love it...….

i-fRBnD62-X2.jpg

i-zDhGTNC-X2.jpg

i-7VVQk5t-X2.jpg

i-txqmKks-X2.jpg

They go on the ride several times and each time got a better score than before.......thank goodness!!!

I head into the store as I was getting hot now, and this store has some very powerful aircon!!! And you cannot miss the full size superheroes for sale in the store........not sure I`d like these guys hanging around my home.......but I`m sure some folks would love it!!!

i-6fqVMgT-X2.jpg

i-jdBfDhJ-X2.jpg

I did of course need a stamp for the Christmas tree hunt, and a very lovely young man stamped it for me and said it was almost done.....yep, and I knew what the prize was and was looking forward to collecting it. he was very chatty and it was nice talking to him, even if he was a little surprised when I said I didn`t care about saving the galaxy on the ride.......lol......

i-k844DcZ-X2.jpg

Harry Potter and Lunch coming up........

Mmmmm chocolate cake!!!! :cake: (up to 15 now)... I hope you make another visit to the Cheesecake Factory one more time before your trip is over!!! He really needs one for the plane ride home! :smooth:

Oh my goodness!!! I`m glad you`re keeping count as I lost that count ages ago!!!

I didn't realise he had so many...….and not including the mini chocolate desserts he had on the Wok Experience!!! They were very small though.....

Don’t believe the Dis Daily section highlighted threads until Jackie/administrator took it over
She does a great job !

She does, I don't really know her at all, but yes, highlighting threads does seem to be a quite a good idea :thumbsup2

My two decided to go on a couple more times, so I said I`d head over to Potter and I`d get them by the Knight Bus.....they were loving this ride today and beating their own high scores which I`m told is fun for some people........:confused3 being a non competitive, non gamer person this meant little to me.....but they were happy, so I was happy.

I did however, suggest I might be able to help them get a higher score if I did join them this time..….you know, with my eye for precision and accuracy...…..

I took that as a thank you mum, but I think we`ll manage just fine...…..::yes::

So, I headed round to Potter...….I took my time and slowly meandered and stopped along the way to just look around me.

And that is one of the joys of longer trips....you can do that as often as you like......someone mentioned to us in the Club lounge they preferred to take shorter trips once or twice a year, that was enough for them........each to their own of course, but when I saw their dreaded spreadsheet......that didn't look so relaxing to me!

We know the parks so well after so many years visiting so often the last couple, but we still find it beautiful and we still like to stop and take everything in most days. Especially when it`s as beautiful as today.

i-NHhTJ5g-X2.jpg

i-vsfz9j4-X2.jpg

There were a load of bags on the benches as I approached.....I didn't notice at the time, but later I had sat down on the other one while I was chatting and saw a TM ask someone who`s bags they were...…someone said they were a tour group and had left them there to go ride Gringotts.....the TM told the person left to look after them to remove them from the benches and put them out of the way. It did seem quite a selfish place to pile them up......it wasn't overly busy when I went in to the area, but once the bags were removed folks did sit there. Kudos to the TM.

i-Mt2gP96-X2.jpg

A couple were chatting and I sat down with them....they were grandparents who were just enjoying the scenery right now...…and they asked a lot of questions about Potter in particular as they didn`t quite understand the fuss of it all.......I think they were more used to Disney from what they said, lovely couple. I did tell them you didn`t have to knock the door to make Kreacher appear as they thought.......their daughter had told them that he only appeared if you knocked. I said for them to watch as there was no one near the door and Kreacher still appeared at regular intervals...….it`s funny how a lot of people do think you need to knock for him to appear, but you don`t.

They were very entertaining and yes, would be glad to get back to Disney tomorrow...…bless them. They were trying to see everything in both Universal parks in one day.....without EP, and they said they hadn`t arrived till 9.30am. Not going to happen. They had no clue about the hotel EP or EE or really what rides were in what park. I can see why they were happier at Disney. But, they were so nice and another first, and I`m guessing last visit...…..

i-HmrrDqv-X2.jpg

i-NDFDjRk-X2.jpg

A few minutes later my two appeared and they had enjoyed MiB immensely......they were well into 800,000 and yes, I know you can get better than that, but they were happy!!

Into Potter it does feel a little cooler in this area than completely outside......and so many things to see!!!!

i-3HmnxxN-X2.jpg

i-PwKS6Hq-X2.jpg

i-8kw4XKd-X2.jpg

There are several spells around this area too and a couple involve the Troll and the Blacksmith`s fire. These are very popular spells so this are can back up especially with the Mermaid Fountain Spell so close by.

i-4zVx5sc-X2.jpg

The Hopping pot is an ideal place for a nice little beverage......they do have some lovely little choices. We don't like Butterbeer, but here we like the tongue tying lemon squash and the Otter`s fizzy orange juice. Alcoholic drinks available are the Wizard`s Brew, Dragon Scale and Blishen`s Fire Whisky. I have heard some people mix the whisky with cider...….not for me, but a few have said it`s lovely. I drink neither so wouldn't really like to try it.

i-g7z5mwf-X2.jpg

The Beedle of the Bard show is cute. But, not something you need to see more than once or twice. But if you haven`t seen it, take the time...…Kyle and Tom wouldn`t really stop to see it, I can watch it for a few minutes.

I much prefer Celestina Warbeck, but we missed her again today.

i-6SFtqXp-X2.jpg

i-wh8cRMS-X2.jpg

Gringotts up next...…..

Those midway/carnival games are actually a pretty good deal. I think we paid $25 for a special card to play several games and we won 3-4 stuffed animals (one for each kid at least). If you do it when they are not busy (early in the morning), you are pretty much guaranteed to win something. Cheaper than most souvenirs, for sure. (Although if we were flying and didn't have younger kids, I would not bother either.)

I really like MiB. I made sure to watch the cheat videos before our first trip so I could beat my husband once (he is a highly trained-former Marine and now a federal law enforcement officer). I only did it once, and I think I was maybe 300,000-400,000? Not even that good. He now knows to constantly hold the trigger, shoot the exhaust port, and push the red button, so I don't stand a chance anymore LOL.
I am not as big of a fan as DH and the kids, though. I am not ever going to be going for a personal record.

The EP line for Gringotts was almost non existent. Regular line from memory was around 60 minutes.

I wish we had taken more pictures in here today, as it is just completely stunning. Everything is so impressive and you just can`t take your eyes off of the detail that has gone into every single corner here.

i-X7sKHjT-X2.jpg

i-Dkf8pV8-X2.jpg

Kyle here was like.....let`s just go on the ride!!!! ::yes::

i-23Zccpf-X2.jpg

i-f6jB8M2-X2.jpg

The Goblins do look like nasty little creatures as they are depicted in the movies and the books..….and they are rather creepy, especially given how realistic they look....and when they glance up at you in disdain, you do feel a little unsettled in their irritation and displeasure at Muggles daring to walk in their world!!!

i-pZWv2sq-X2.jpg

i-NQ6zshd-X2.jpg

The camera is very fitting with the theme here, and it does look so much like an original in the style.

We never stop for the picture anymore as you go in, we did in the beginning, but now we only occasionally buy the ride pictures....

i-mbnttdG-X2.jpg

i-3mZqgKZ-X2.jpg

This room is quite funny......but we have the Chatterbox family close by today....and they are loud chatterboxes!!!! Someone else rather unceremoniously tells them to button it...…lol...…and they did. There were several kids on their phones, some quite young, not even glancing at what was being shown.....seemed very apathetic at what is a magnificent show and effect. Maybe they had seen it a dozen times before, but the light from their phone was distracting a little from the show.

i-x8VPzLZ-X2.jpg

i-frpZ682-X2.jpg

i-ZL9tBKn-X2.jpg

Once on the elevator we have a nervous lady who feels a little apprehensive and anxious. Not sure if it was the confined space of the elevator, which is quite large, but she certainly seemed as if she was going to go into full blown panic mode at one point, but she made it, although her and her husband seemed to disappear and didn`t ride.

We climb the stairs, and here Kyle did another photobomb....but it isn`t even remotely clear.......shame!

The line moves quickly and we noticed the single rider line wasn`t really moving very quickly today. Seemed to be a lot of even numbers going on. But, it did and we got one lady beside us on the middle set of seats. She was from China and spent the whole ride giggling like a child.....she absolutely loved it.

As did we.

Such a fun ride.....and every single time we do this we always wish the drop was steeper......it is so tame!!! But, we do enjoy this ride a lot. It`s not our favourite Potter ride, that was FJ but now we have to say it`s got to go to Hagrid`s......purely for the thrill of the ride.

i-2JhzxKB-X2.jpg

We collect my bag and head out to the sunshine again. We are just always thinking could this day BE any more gorgeous!!! Said in a Chandler tone of course! Does anyone who knows Friends episodes well all do this when you say a sentence like Chandler......we do it all the time......

::yes::

The sun is beautiful but the park is busy.......I think this is where everyone hides to catch you and make you think the park is quiet...then you come in here.......and really it`s not that bad, it`s just more than we`re used to.

i-6JGPbW6-X2.jpg

i-vMWxj9F-X2.jpg

This is one spell that often catches out unsuspecting folk walking past sometimes......not everyone has someone stand in the middle of the umbrella when they try the spell......

i-R4QfKx8-X2.jpg

And not everyone knows the water does come down and will soak you a little if you walk under it as the person gets the spell correct......I won`t post the ladies face who did get caught out and wasn`t very happy about it.......I was in the bathroom at this point so didn`t see it, but she had yelled a little as the water hit her when she didn`t expect it, can imagine if it`s cold......and the TM apologised on behalf of the little one that had been delighted to master the spell. oops.

i-zww7CPG-X2.jpg

We did go into Knockturn Alley but, it was too busy to take any decent pictures today without masses of people in it, so we stuck to Borgin and Burke`s which is a very curious store.

i-m6M5snG-X2.jpg

i-QJs4Gfg-X2.jpg

We always love a picture with the vanishing cabinet in here......you have to touch it and listen.......

i-sT2ncGL-X2.jpg

There are many items to see in here including the Hand of Glory, and the cursed necklace more known as the Opal necklace....that was once on display in the front window. This necklace had a label that read Do not touch! Cursed! Has claimed the lives of 19 muggles. And so many other items including Death Eaters Masks and more normal items like mugs and tee shirts.

Our favourite window in KA.

i-4WFdGRL-X2.jpg

i-X9PPPpR-X2.jpg

i-dm377Mk-X2.jpg

Next up.......Lunch.

Those midway/carnival games are actually a pretty good deal. I think we paid $25 for a special card to play several games and we won 3-4 stuffed animals (one for each kid at least). If you do it when they are not busy (early in the morning), you are pretty much guaranteed to win something. Cheaper than most souvenirs, for sure. (Although if we were flying and didn't have younger kids, I would not bother either.)

That sounds alright doesn't it!

lol...yes, I can imagine trying to get four large stuffed animals as well as hand luggage on a flight.......some of them do look a lot of fun.

I really like MiB. I made sure to watch the cheat videos before our first trip so I could beat my husband once (he is a highly trained-former Marine and now a federal law enforcement officer). I only did it once, and I think I was maybe 300,000-400,000? Not even that good. He now knows to constantly hold the trigger, shoot the exhaust port, and push the red button, so I don't stand a chance anymore LOL.
I am not as big of a fan as DH and the kids, though. I am not ever going to be going for a personal record.

That is a fabulous score for a first timer!!! Even with watching the cheat videos......lol......yes, I guess the experts might not think so, but yes....for a first timer its fab :thumbsup2

I do like to go on once or twice, but it`s never going to be a favourite ride of mine.

We were all pretty hungry now and our usual discussion of where we were going to have lunch today came up about now...….it was a little too late to leave the park and go somewhere, and Kyle is looking at me with a smile saying he is starving....that`s usually my line about this time of day.

And he says, with a hug.........mum...….and says would I consider going to Lombard`s for lunch...…..

I`m the type of person usually once my mind is made up about something, I never change.…..but for my son or husband, I can change my mind. And I do today.

If you read one of the last reports, you know we didn`t have the best experience in Lombard`s and I flounced out vowing never to darken their doorstep again.......buuuuuuuuuttttt…….Kyle does like it in here and wanted to give it a go again.....so, what do you do when your son asks.....of course you go in. I do get a hug as a thank you...….:hug:

1579615210626.png

Lombard`s is a very pretty restaurant, and not your typical theme park type of place. Food for us over the years has been excellent, poor and somewhere in between. So, I did hope today was excellent as I wanted Kyle to enjoy it.

At the desk I asked for a table for three and asked who the waitress would be.....if she had said the waitress from the last time, I`d have asked if we could be seated somewhere else. But, she mentioned another name would be looking after us, so we were happy. She did look a little curious as to my question, but never pursued it further.

I don`t think we`re too demanding as guests, and over the 13 years we had been visiting Orlando, there had only been one waiter we had complained about. So, it was very unusual for us to find so much fault with anywhere.

i-MczS7qD-X2.jpg

Even the entrance is beautiful. And certainly doesn't have a theme park feel at all.

i-4SqHw93-X2.jpg

We are seated and our waitress is lovely...….very refreshing and very friendly. We ask for our drinks and she tells us she`ll be back with them and some bread.

I actually have no idea what to have as I never really thought we would be coming here. But there are plenty of choices for most folks.......

i-vKvCrbv-X2.jpg

Our drinks arrived and I had opted for the Waterfront which had a lively mix of CM Spiced Rum, Malibu, Orange, Pineapple and Cranberry Juice all mixed together and it was beautiful...….not usually a fan of spiced rum, but in a cocktail, it is lovely. And one of many we do make at home often when we have cocktails.

i-cqq5Pth-X2.jpg

Tom and Kyle had chosen the non alcoholic strawberry daiquiri......they are like peas in a pod at times.

i-GFssbWR-X2.jpg

The bread arrived too and I forgot it`s now a lemon butter. Now, I love lemon in almost everything, but this butter is not to our taste at all. It has a very strange flavour, it`s lemony, but not quite...…nope....don`t like it.

i-C4mrWcQ-X2.jpg

I did giggle a bit at the couple from the table beside us.....they tasted the butter and yes, they made the Jack Sparrow face...…..:rotfl:I really don`t think they tell folks it`s lemon......no one told us!

i-Sth4dt9-X2.jpg

With the choices on the menu it did take us a little longer to make up our minds today...….well, not Kyle as he knew what he was having......creature of habit our boy!!!

I ended up choosing the grilled mahi mahi sandwich, which came with a ribiche sauce on the side. I had only tasted this sauce once before in France and it tasted similar today, but this one is actually nicer. It`s a sauce that`s mayonnaise based and usually is made from hard boiled eggs that are emulsified with grape seed oil, mustard, and then it`s a little like a tartare sauce, where it has pickled cucumber, capers, tarragon and chervil. It is lovely. And does go well with the Mahi Mahi which was cooked beautifully and was a decent size portion.

i-DCGQckP-X2.jpg

Tom, of course went for the Lomburger…..he chose swiss cheese and it came with lettuce tomato and bacon...….everything is better with bacon!!!! He loved this burger today.....cooked exactly as he asked and said it was so tasty......I didn't even get an offer of a taste, so I`m guessing it was pretty darn good!!!

i-XHg2vVG-X2.jpg

And the very traditional Kyle opted for the fish and chips. We often talk about how things in batter here can be a hit or a miss. The batter is never as crispy as back home, and can be a little soggy. And although this one wasn`t as good as good old Scottish fish and chips, he did enjoy it!

i-53Kjq7m-X2.jpg

Our waitress though did make us laugh......she brought vinegar and ketchup to the table and said oh I know you Brits eat everything with ketchup and you must have vinegar......er no.......Kyle never eats ketchup and also never has vinegar on anything, even fries. But, he never said anything to her. But, no, not all Brits have ketchup with everything nor do we like vinegar. Well, Tom does, but he`s the only one in the family that does like it.

I have to say I was so glad Kyle wanted to eat there today. The meal had been lovely and all three of us enjoyed our meal, although none of us completely finished the food, I guess we all left the fries. There was nothing wrong with them, we just didn't want to eat a whole lot as we were going somewhere very nice tonight. Having a lovely waitress made all the difference too. We saw the lady we didn't want looking after us and she seemed to be exactly the same.....quite abrupt with people and not very friendly. So, we do plan to go back, but will always ask who will be looking after us.

We pay the check and head outside after a quick bathroom visit and spend some time wandering around this very pretty area. It was so hot now, but so lovely. We were all loitering to just soak up the sun and the heat.......

i-7cFm6cb-X2.jpg

Kyle`s other request that we hadn`t managed to achieve yet, was to visit another of his favourite places........Ben & Jerry`s.

After chocolate cake, his favourite dessert is chocolate ice cream and chocolate sauce.....and he can devour so much of the stuff it`s downright scary!!!!

Tom and I haven't got the room for any, and we are also saving ourselves for later tonight. So, we get Kyle a large chocolate ice cream with his adored chocolate sauce.......and he loves it!!!

i-D9vgKRp-X2.jpg

Large portion, is a triple serving and lots of sauce........it is huge!!!

i-QBSFVfX-X2.jpg

We came out after he had finished and we had a quick blast on the Mummy which on a full tummy is quite brave I think!!! We get the front row and with EP we are on in not time......the regular line was long....none of us can remember exactly how long but it was more than 45 minutes.

What a ride though...….it was fast and we laughed the whole way round......but once was maybe enough after lunch for us!!!

We caught the Blues Brothers for the first time in a while, they are worth watching.....so entertaining and that lady can really sing too!!! And we do catch their rather dilapidated vehicle round the corner......you have to glance in if you get close enough.....lol.....it gives me anxiety to see how messy it is inside!!!! On purpose of course......

i-xNz8b34-X2.jpg

i-q3W8wGW-X2.jpg

We went into Shrek as we haven't done that this trip either. The one thing I don't like about this is the waiting around. Even for us that don't hang around the parks all day, but it does feel long and I want to sit down.......but once we are through in the main room, it`s nice to be seated, even if you are flung around quite a bit as it goes with the ride.

The screen is a little dated, but such a fun little thing to do.

We now decide to head out of the park and head for home...…we had spent for us, a long time in the park today, but we had loved it...….we love these parks and never, ever get bored of them.

Kyle decided to walk, he`s young.......we take the boat and it`s not a long wait before we head off. We expect to pass him on the path......but no, he beat us again......and was back upstairs as we got off the boat. I think he ran......a suggestion he enthusiastically denied!!!!!!

Dinner and Strong Water Bar later.........

Last edited:
LOL you are too funny! Hi, I'm Chandler, could I BE wearing any more clothes? Such a great report and yes your day couldn't look any more gorgeous!!

lol......that is one of the funniest parts of Friends, them making fun of his sayings and the way he says them....... :rotfl:

Thanks.....glad you`re enjoying it, and yes, it was such a beautiful day!!! We were so lucky, our whole trip we didn't get one drop of rain the whole time......well, except for just before the plane took off when we were leaving, it started up then. But while we were here....nothing!!!

SATURDAY NOVEMBER 30TH

View attachment 460253

We slept so well......no waking up as we were in a strange bed, no noises from around us and when I did wake I realised we had slept till 7am, which was a good 8 hours....more than I usually sleep at home. I felt a little groggy at first, and didn't really want to get up, but I could hear Kyle was already up, so knowing I wouldn't be disturbing him I got up and went through where he was quite bright looking...….he was keen to start the day!!! Tom meanwhile was still sleeping......I have a very loud laugh and we were howling at something Kyle loves to watch on American tv.....the ads for medication.....they are hilarious and he had been looking forward to seeing them again. His tv had gone on first thing so he could catch a few to laugh at........

Yes, no wonder folks prefer the disease to the medications!!!!!

Fatal Death!!!! That one really cracked us up a few years ago...…is there any other kind!!!!

Tom soon awoke to our howls of laughter and eventually he got up too.......there really is something quite lovely about the first morning of a vacation......and to our delight, the sun was shining and it was warm.....we would have 81F today.

Initially we thought of doing the parks this morning, but decided to get sunscreen and other things first and we would go to the parks later today to do some rides and see the Macy`s Parade......despite it being a Saturday. Usually we avoid Saturdays like the plague, but we just didn`t want to wait any longer, and Kyle of course even more so was desperate to get in and do some rides. He had waited long enough.

Once we were all showered and dressed, we headed upstairs to the Club Lounge where wer had a lovely welcome from several familiar faces and were introduced to a couple of new folks. It is so nice to be here...

And we had a little extra welcome too on one of the tables...

i-rvLTMMt-X2.jpg

We loved this!!!!! I knew Kayla, the manager had done this for us......she is a star!!!! She had made a Halloween themed one for us in September which was so cute......I`d keep this one too as a souvenir......

Kyle got tucked into his cereal almost immediately......we were still chatting and catching up on news and how everyone was doing......

i-zcLFhXM-X2.jpg

Breakfast was lovely......they have a whole new selection of pastries and they look so much better than the older ones....they are larger and have a definite flavour to them, you can see the extra fillings and they do appear more attractive. And tasty!

Kayla comes up and it is so good to see her!! We adore her and spending time with her is always a pleasure......and she has done some amazing things with the lounge since she took the position of manager here. But, we had a good old catch up and it just felt so lovely being back, sitting down and just talking.

We did have a lazy morning, we hadn`t planned on doing much, so after we left the lounge we went downstairs to head off to Wal-Mart for some bits but first wanted to stop off to properly see the new grab and go and Orchids during the day........

i-WpswkMX-X2.jpg

We all love the way Orchids looks......it is incredibly modern and fresh and we knew the same standard would be in place and couldn`t wait to have an evening here for sushi.

The big tv and the new seating area is particularly pleasing to see....the addition of this works so well, and it seems to be a much more popular area now than it was before.....sometimes during the day you`d see the odd person maybe waiting to leave the hotel, but now it has become a proper area in it`s right to spend some time. It`s nice to see.

i-skXwCXr-X2.jpg

The Grab and Go is exactly what RPR has needed for a long time.......Orchids breakfast was always popular, but this will take their offerings to a new level. Similar to Dutch Trading in Sapphire it offers lots of options from breakfast through lunch and dinner. It is so impressive and there are more seats to sit in than I thought there was going to be, ideal for everyone......they have done it beautifully and it is a hit with guests!!

We meant to try some of the food offerings, like the pizza or the sandwiches but we just never got around to it. We always seemed to be doing something else.....

i-QrHCpvn-X2.jpg

Anytime we passed, it was busy. Very busy, which is lovely to see. I think guest feedback always showed folks wanted a place like this, and it is a brilliant addition to this hotel.

i-vgdFJSZ-X2.jpg

As we came out of the grab and go, we met so many folks we know and chatted away to everyone......and this is one of our favourite things about the hotel......so many know us so well and we love catching up with them too.

We had thought we might do Wal-Mart then go for lunch somewhere, but it was now lunchtime (yes, we had chatted a lot) so Kyle suggested we eat in Jake`s and then go pick up sunscreen and other things we needed. So that sounded like a plan......we all like Jake`s, but first some Christmas tree pictures of course....

I love Christmas trees......all shapes and sizes, all colours of decoration work for me......as long as the tree is green. Not a fan of blue, white, black, silver or even purple trees......I very much like traditional ones...in the home anyway I can see why some stores have coloured trees, especially in the parks. They fit there.

And the trees at both RP and Sapphire are two of my favourites over here in the hotels.....Christmas here is always amazing...….

i-z5S522N-X2.jpg

i-vmQM3cS-X2.jpg

The gingerbread village is lovely. You can really smell it and everyday at set times, the pastry chefs are working on it, making it larger and adding more detail. They are happy to chat and you can ask them questions about the display. It`s quite impressive the amount of detail that goes into them.

i-ZxnZ8bF-X2.jpg

Down to Jake`s Bar, I of course gravitate to the beautiful tree outside both restaurants down here.

i-XkFcJ4w-X2.jpg

I am drawn to trees and although Tom and Kyle love our trees at home, they haven`t got that same fascination for them that I do......Kyle at this point was studying a menu inside the bar......time for lunch...….

Oh I did find a picture of tree that Tom would love!!!!!

I told him, no....we`re not having one...….no!

Jake`s was the quietest we had ever seen it for a Saturday lunchtime...it was already after midday, there`s usually at least a few tables filled by now.

Although we had just sat down when folks did start traipsing in......

Jake`s is so familiar.....and we did love the style and design of the bar, and we did wonder how it would be changed and themed when they finally do get around to updating it. I believe Islands is next for the revamp next year and again, there are so many traditionally themed items in there reminiscent of the South Pacific theme, it`s hard to imagine it any other way.

i-XzKSN8p-X2.jpg

i-h2RvXhj-X2.jpg

i-F4Vpn2B-X2.jpg

Kyle immediately orders a non alcoholic strawberry daiquiri....his favourite......we both stuck to strawberry lemonades.

Although I did have my old faithful plastic straw......not the drainpipe paper things they try to get you to use now.
Strawberry daiquiris and chocolate cake......he`s happy. Oh and Pizza too.....

i-zWStvjg-X2.jpg

i-SVTnNGB-X2.jpg

Jake`s pizza is one of Kyle`s favourites…..not as good as Sal`s at PBH according to the expert.......but he loves this one........plain old cheese pizza....

i-BN6ngVR-X2.jpg

I decided to order, and I`m not sure why, the new chicken sandwich....I should have gone for the burger...…it was alright, but not great. I left off the ranch dressing and asked for a side of honey mustard......the fries however, were amazing.

i-T4GtSBj-X2.jpg

Tom of course, went for the crawfish chowder......he had dreamed of this since we were last here......it is gorgeous!

i-5LGNWFc-X2.jpg

The menu has changed slightly for Jake`s. The fish and chips have gone and one of the sandwiches I liked. It feels lacking in something, but still very well executed and there was nothing wrong with my sandwich, it just didn`t suit me.

Once we paid up we headed out to the car, only stopping to chat once.....and into the car where we went to Wal-Mart which is a five minute drive away.

Sunscreen and some goodies for us along with shampoo, conitioner and shower gel were picked up and we headed to Best Buy to put a new bundle in our American phone. Last time we needed a new chip, but she said this time we didn't. So as this was a short trip we put $15 on the phone and then headed back home. It took a while as it was a Saturday afternoon and this area is busy at the best of times......so it took a little longer to get home.

Where we all had a snooze!! Couldn't believe it, we hadn't felt tired at all, till we got back to the hotel. Then we all looked at each other and we all knew what each other was thinking......sleep!!!

Wouldn`t do us any harm I guess.

Later we planned to do the Macy`s Parade and if we felt like it the Castle light show........

More to follow......

We're between trips currently. With no likely Universal vacations in sight, I have backed off reading trip reports for a while. But I'm finally ready for a taste of Universal, so here I am.

We haven't visited RPR since 2017. While we liked it a lot, we felt like it was missing a quick, lower cost food option. That was by far our biggest complaint about RPR and it seems like that have addressed that shortcoming. The update looks fantastic!

We left our Superheroes and all commented how good the interactions are here and just how much time they spend with everyone. We were glad we had stopped today instead of just wandering past as we sometimes do.

It is feeling very hot today, but so beautiful. it feels wonderful to be walking around in December with shorts on in this heat knowing everyone back home is cold!!! Is that mean????

i-PLsSG3R-X2.jpg

I hate being splashed, but today the sprinkling of water was a pleasure as it just cooled us down a little now that the sun was beating down on us again...….

i-cxX56DH-X2.jpg

With Me Ship The Olive being out of bounds with the refurb of Bluto ride we had to pass by one of our favourite little areas, behind the ship overlooking the lagoon where you can see the work going on for the new JP ride. So, we walked on and noticed my husbands favourite sign informing him he`ll need a vacation from his vacation is still gone and had been since September.......it`s tradition we take that image......but not today.

Although it`s very warm, we don`t plan to do any water rides.....Kyle already feels he is a magnet to be soaked even if we remain relatively dry.....it`s true, he is!!! So, no Ripsaw Falls or JP today for us.

Kong is an alright ride. For me it`s a one and done every trip....and I think for my guys it`s the same, but we have to do it once. And today the EP line is the longest we have waited. The line was just beyond the Facial Recognition stop, but it moved fairly quickly. I think it was around 25 minutes till we got on the vehicle. Longer than we would usually wait, but Kyle wanted to go on it. I dreaded to think what the regular line was and according to the TM later it was at 75 minutes.

i-S6hg29M-X2.jpg

We didn`t go down to see the splash zone for JP today, but we did wander and take some pictures as the area is so lush and green, and very un theme park looking in so many areas.

i-sgfc4df-X2.jpg

We came across Universal Orlando`s latest addition to their park as we sauntered on towards Hogwarts.

I was howling as we approached the TM at their newest attraction at one point as we heard one man say to his wife.....I don`t understand this........lol......

The TM were brilliantly selling the exciting attraction and were thoroughly and proudly proclaiming zero accidents and zero wait time since the attraction had opened...….

This little obstacle course was being enjoyed by a small child who was laughing and giggling like he was on the best ride....the TM were amazing and making a simple made up thing so much fun for everyone who participated!

We however, declined as it looked far too energetic for us........but kudos to the TM who were obviously having a lot of fun engaging with the crowds.

i-bmbF3kq-X2.jpg

It wasn`t really this empty.......we got lucky with the picture!! We were noticing much larger crowds this trip than the previous two years.

i-QkVXkdV-X2.jpg

Seeing Hogwarts is classic. It always impresses and just looks spectacular every time we see it. And of course for Kyle, he is just smiling......he is loving this, as we are, but I think as it`s been a year he is definitley appreciating it a little more.

i-Lh7vV8t-X2.jpg

Looking over the other side of the bridge we can see the new bridge, and this was the bridge they now have you walk over to get away from the Castle night show......but it is very wide and will hold a lot of people when it`s fully utilised in the future.

i-jjRFcSM-X2.jpg

i-3RnLNZc-X2.jpg

We all went in to ride today, so camera was placed in locker so we just walked through and enjoyed it without stopping for pictures today. The EP line was around 15 minutes and the ride was showing 60 minutes for non express.

The non express line is worth walking through if you`ve never done it as you see a few things that the EP line misses out. Only if it`s relatively short though or you`re in no rush, but we like to do that a few times a year.

i-7zqGJ3K-X2.jpg

The ride was superb. It really is one of the best rides around and although today I could do it only once, we really enjoyed it.

Back down into Hogsmeade we could see the crowds building, it was so much busier than we are used to, but very manageable overall.......

i-ZTkWsVd-X2.jpg

i-cbKWgS8-X2.jpg

i-nQ6ZCZm-X2.jpg

I think everyone was happy when JKR allowed Universal to decorate the Potter areas, as it does add to the whole feel of the place. And it is simply but beautifully done. Nothing garish or neon style in sight.

i-vFHcNS9-X2.jpg

i-Xwdd5kQ-X2.jpg

i-KXxc78d-X2.jpg

Two years ago we had seen for the very first time, or rather Kyle spotted the doors in the tower opening and the bird coming out.......well, we hadn`t seen it happen before or since in all our visits......and to be fair, we didn`t notice this one happening either till we looked at the pictures!!

i-TST5xKF-X2.jpg

i-cvNGRbb-X2.jpg

But, we did manage to capture it as it happens again later in the trip. It doesn`t occur with any regularity it seems, I think we were just lucky again.

A wander around the back of Honeydukes also leads you to a little area not many folks venture round to. In the window you can see the large pile of dishes washing themselves in the sink with alacrity.

i-d2PgBxv-X2.jpg

i-GqGMH2n-X2.jpg

i-JDk7LJ6-X2.jpg

It really is the most beautiful day and we do wander a little aimlessly around for a while soaking in the atmosphere.

I can`t remember if Hagrid`s ride was open, close or down for a break.....but Kyle didn`t get to go on it today.

We left Hogsmeade and wandered past the Fountain who wasn`t chatting today, may have been just a quick break, and went straight to Seuss Landing where we did plan to go on a couple of rides.

i-dX8cf5r-X2.jpg

i-2624MqT-X2.jpg

Yes, we did go on the EP line for the trolley train......it wasn't too busy at around 35 minutes, but with EP we were straight to the front. Some say they manage just fine without EP, even at busy times. But, not for us. EP is invaluable to us even on quite days, or so called quiet days. For us of course, we like to sometimes spend just a couple of hours in the park, do our favourite rides and then leave.....so EP then is worth it`s weight in gold.

i-gzGvWMq-X2.jpg

We do like this little ride. Absolutely a children`s ride, but adults enjoy it too, and we never feel out of place for not having little ones around to go on as so many without kids do the same. You can see some lovely areas of the park as you go around.

i-TcWJTZv-X2.jpg

Circus McGurkas is very pretty from the outside, but not somewhere we`d ever eat. Food has never appealed to us at all and looks like somewhere you`d take kids to just fill a hunger pang. But, counter service never appeals much to us anyway. But, it is a gorgeous exterior and does look fun on the inside.

i-gfJPc3s-X2.jpg

We see a line for Green Eggs and Ham today too. This food place being open is like a purple moon...very rare. We got a picture of it open a couple of years ago and someone on here told me I was wrong as it wasn't open......but, we had the picture. But, they have revamped their menu a little this year and it did look busy. I don`t think we have ever eaten anything from here. Probably never will.

i-hLwz3X3-X2.jpg

i-z8pB4p7-X2.jpg

We came off the ride and headed down to the store below and admired the various festive options on sale. I did wish we had tried the eggnog fudge. Kyle and I aren`t really fudge fans, but I had liked the butterbeer fudge we had tried previously, but we didn`t get any. Tom likes fudge, but doesn`t like eggnog so I`m not sure what he would have made of it.

i-8RZS98x-X2.jpg

i-zjkTRJZ-X2.jpg

I love how they have roaming characters around the parks.....and of course the Who`s are somewhat guaranteed this time of year in the Seuss area and they are amazing. Very bright colours too.

i-VNgsTxd-X2.jpg

And of course they love getting photo ops with everyone......and a few seconds later the others appeared and I was instructed to hold the present, but I wasn`t to keep it I was informed very politely. And the length that they can chat is amazing!!! I`m a chatterbox but these guys take it to a new level!!

I had no idea there was a Who that slept all the time...….as I`ve said before, in the UK generally, we weren`t introduced to Seuss till the wonderful movie with Jim Carrey. It wasn`t a popular childhood theme we knew. But these guys were fabulous and it was a fun encounter.

i-CnK7csT-X2.jpg

Up next......lunch.

Totally agree with you about EP. I suppose it all depends on how you tour. Like you, we tend to hit the parks in short bursts. If we had to wait in line an hour for anything, that would completely upend our approach.

A while back, someone argued with me that Green Eggs hadn't been open in at least 10 years. I told them I had seen pictures. They were probably your pictures now that I think about it. I wasn't going to carry on that debate since I didn't see it firsthand but I was pretty sure I had seen evidence of a more recent opening.

We're fudge fans. Mindy and the girls always seem to buy the stuff when we're at a candy shop. The butterbeer variety was not a hit though. It has a very waxy consistency one does not typically associate with fudge. After a nibble each, the girls were done with it. I inherited that one despite my warnings per-purchase that I had read bad reviews. I didn't hate it, but we definitely won't order that one again. The other fudge flavors were much more popular with the girls.

Last edited:
I did take a couple of just Tom and Kyle but Marilyn called me over to get in the picture too. And even Marilyn who isn`t an obvious character, stays in her persona for the whole time and is very good!!!

"Marilyn" is a personal friend. She loves the role, and yes she does play it perfectly. She held the role of a prestigious and popular character over at the land of the Mouse for several years, and would portray "Marilyn" on the side. She has since left the other place and now only does "Marilyn" in the theme parks. Great person in real life.

We're between trips currently. With no likely Universal vacations in sight, I have backed off reading trip reports for a while. But I'm finally ready for a taste of Universal, so here I am.

We haven't visited RPR since 2017. While we liked it a lot, we felt like it was missing a quick, lower cost food option. That was by far our biggest complaint about RPR and it seems like that have addressed that shortcoming. The update looks fantastic!

We haven’t had anything from the Grab and Go, but it looks fabulous and is always busy. Yes, it was long overdue for RP to have such a thing there.

They have done a very good job with the refurb!

Totally agree with you about EP. I suppose it all depends on how you tour. Like you, we tend to hit the parks in short bursts. If we had to wait in line an hour for anything, that would completely upend our approach.

A while back, someone argued with me that Green Eggs hadn't been open in at least 10 years. I told them I had seen pictures. They were probably your pictures now that I think about it. I wasn't going to carry on that debate since I didn't see it firsthand but I was pretty sure I had seen evidence of a more recent opening.

We're fudge fans. Mindy and the girls always seem to buy the stuff when we're at a candy shop. The butterbeer variety was not a hit though. It has a very waxy consistency one does not typically associate with fudge. After a nibble each, the girls were done with it. I inherited that one despite my warnings per-purchase that I had read bad reviews. I didn't hate it, but we definitely won't order that one again. The other fudge flavors were much more popular with the girls.

Yes, we just wouldn’t be without EP in the parks.......even waiting a short time is something we don’t want to ever do.....no patience!!

I took a picture a few years ago and it was rather unusually open then. I can’t remember the year, maybe 3 or 4 years ago.......but I remember I mentioned on here it was open I was told it wasn’t......lol......so I did post the picture.

I‘m not really a fudge person, and can only eat a tiny little bit of anything we buy. It’s just too sweet.......I think that’s why I quite liked the butterbeer one as it wasn’t as sweet. I Did laugh at you inheriting the fudge no one liked, poor Tom usually ends up with things I don’t like.......lol........

"Marilyn" is a personal friend. She loves the role, and yes she does play it perfectly. She held the role of a prestigious and popular character over at the land of the Mouse for several years, and would portray "Marilyn" on the side. She has since left the other place and now only does "Marilyn" in the theme parks. Great person in real life.

:welcome: Along to you Polyonmymind......

Good to see you here!

So, the Marilyn in our picture is your friend.......how lovely.......

She was fabulous, she really was one of the best. Although all the interactions we have are always good, she just shone a little.......she did seem lovely.

Hope you enjoy the rest of the report......:wave2:

Yes, we just wouldn’t be without EP in the parks.......even waiting a short time is something we don’t want to ever do.....no patience!!

I took a picture a few years ago and it was rather unusually open then. I can’t remember the year, maybe 3 or 4 years ago.......but I remember I mentioned on here it was open I was told it wasn’t......lol......so I did post the picture.

I‘m not really a fudge person, and can only eat a tiny little bit of anything we buy. It’s just too sweet.......I think that’s why I quite liked the butterbeer one as it wasn’t as sweet. I Did laugh at you inheriting the fudge no one liked, poor Tom usually ends up with things I don’t like.......lol........

Fudge is often overly sweet. I have a serious sweet tooth and sometimes I find fudge overwhelming. The butterbeer fudge is definitely less sweet than the other flavors. I didn't hate that. It just has a very un-fudgy texture about it. I could get past that, but the girls couldn't. We tend to accumulate half-eaten sweets in the refrigerator back at the room. If they aren't eaten within 24 hours, the girls are not going to eat them. Then it's up to me to either finish them off or toss them.

I hate food waste and the girls waste a lot of food at the parks. So I won't order food for myself unless there is something that I really, really want. More often than not, I will just wait for the inevitable half-eaten food that would otherwise go to waste. Unfortunately this means I usually end up eating whatever appeals to the girls. Last year, I ended up taking those nasty burgers at Burger Digs to the toppings bar because that was the only way I could get them down!

I was telling the family about your trip report (not the first time we've talked about you guys) and how you almost exclusively eat at table service meals whereas the kids snack non-stop at Universal. As a result, we don't do a lot of table service.

If it were up to me, we would eat at more sit-down restaurants and also try some new ones. We tend to gravitate towards the same places over and over again. The girls love Cowfish and were shocked when I told them it wasn't one of your regular spots. Then they asked about Mythos which we just got around to trying last year. I told them you preferred Confisco Grill which was met with a great deal of skepticism. I explained that I had heard from several people that CG is under-rated but they remained uncertain. It took me years to get them to try Mythos, so I will have to work on them for CG whenever we go next.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter