It is done!!! Tell me about MVMCP!!!

EsmeraldaX

DIS Veteran
Just called WDW. Booked Dec 2 - 5th 2004.

3 nights, and 4 days (if the flights work out) :) at Pop Century!!!

I can't wait. I have never been in Dec but I'm told early Dec is great because it's not crowded but they still have holiday decorations & the weather is not too hot (sometimes even a little chilly!).

Can someone tell me about Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party & other holiday goings on?

I can't wait!!! Also, doing the Dreammaker package...we'll use our choice to get a Leave a Legacy tile I think. That will be fun :)

It will only be a few days but a few days I am very looking forward to. :)

Wheee!!

You'll be arriving the day after we leave!! Last year MVMCP was on Sunday, Tuesday, and Friday. We did one on Sunday. Hoping to catch the first one this year. It was terrific. The parade was wonderful. The costumed characters were a hoot. Snow falling on Main St. just has to be seen to be believed. We really enjoyed it. We also did the Candlelight Processional over in Epcot. I think this was my favorite. Just a wonderful way to start our Christmas holiday.

We did the Leave a Legacy last time also. Can't wait to check it out in August. Very cool.

When we were there in Dec, it was the third week and it was cold. I said I would never go back in Dec. again. Didn't like having to wear a coat and mittens. We're hoping that the weather from Thanksgiving into the next week is warmer. Doesn't have to be 85 but 70's would be nice!!!

Have fun planning.

I think you will love going at this time of year! It's our favorite time to go---just look at my sig.:p

MVMCP is a lot of fun for us! We love the snow on Main Street and the special Christmas parade and fireworks! We also love getting to be in MK at night (it usually closes early in Dec!) There are special events all around the park -- like storytelling, etc. Usually we just take advantage of the short lines with our ds!

Also, check out different resorts if you get a chance. Lots of pretty Christmas decorations to see! Especially the huge gingerbread house in the GF!

You will have a great time!:earsgirl:

What time does the park open until during MVMCP?

Also, the MVMCP ticket price is (around) $40 or is it an additional $40 on top of the regular entrance fee?

We've been going the Wed or Thur AFTER Thanksgiving and staying through the weekend - a short little getaway to see the Christmas decorations! Its a great time to visit!!

All the parks are decorated, as well as the hotels! And, its not crowded at all!

We've done the MVMCP and it is so much fun! The characters dressed for Christmas is so neat - and great pictures too!!!

MVMCP is a separate ticket event. We've gotten in around 5:00 with just our MVMCP ticket. (This past Oct, we tried MNSSHP; it was also a lot of fun - and we got in around 4:30 - but we had a PS for dinner at Liberty Tree Tavern!)

ENJOY!!!

From last year's MVMCP.

http://allearsnet.com/tp/hol_mk.htm

I have been each year, several years more than once, great fun. Especially when a lot of DIS'ers get together, and there are a lot at that time of the year, first week in Dec. I hope to be there then.

Don't forget, there are lots of things in Epcot-the Candlelight Processional, the nightly tree lighting ceremony (brought tears to my eyes), the Holiday Storytellers/Santas in each country. Last December I spent most of my time in Epcot.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter