It’s Disney, Four Hours of Sleep is Normal! Mother Daughter 2018 F&W TR! (Updated 9/22!)

We saw you guys today by the exit to FoTLK....but I was too embarrassed to go say hello! Hope your having a great time, the heat is a bit much for us, but that was a GREAT show.

I finally had a chance to jump into your report today... and I got through the whole thing! You did SO many fun things, from the DAH to the KTTK Tour to the F&W Party of the Senses. Also, you were AMAZING at trying so many things at Food and Wine! Even though the portions are small, it's hard to eat more than 2-3 of them at a time. They're quite filling! I really enjoyed reading about your trip and hope you'll write another trip report for your current trip!

Hi, and a much belated :welcome: ! Sorry I missed your post, never got a notification about it! Yes, it was a crazy busy trip, but it was SO much fun.

You seemed to have SUCH GREAT LUCK getting a Minnie Van! I'll be curious if you were as lucky this year. We may need to order a Minnie Van or two for ourselves on our next trip as they have available car seats (we'll have a one-year-old along and I'm hoping for a few meals at the resorts). From what I understand, you need to add or access something from MDE within the Lyft app to have the Minnie Vans appear? Any other tips or tricks you might have would be very appreciated!

Yeah, you have to order them through the Lyft app. I think being able to get one is really luck-of-the-draw. Although, we noticed during off times (not dinner or lunch) they were a lot easier to get! We found them the hardest to get right around dinner. Although we just keep searching and eventually one shows up, although it has taken 20-30 minutes before. So if we know we want to use them, we start searching for one early, and if we get one we know we'll have some extra time to explore where we're going!

Thanks again for a great trip report and I hope you're currently having a GREAT time at Disney World! :goodvibes

You're welcome! Thank you for following along! We had a great trip this year, slowly (very slowly) making my way through this year's TR!

We saw you guys today by the exit to FoTLK....but I was too embarrassed to go say hello! Hope your having a great time, the heat is a bit much for us, but that was a GREAT show.

Already responded to your TR, but that's too funny, and next time you see us feel free to say hi! It's always fun to meet fellow Dis-ers! I feel like we have our own little secret community when we run into each other there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter