Issues with phone numbers - any alternatives??

sazamophone

Earning My Ears
Hi all

I’m trying to get in touch with DLP about my booking - when I call their generic number it tells me to call the number on my booking forms. But when I call this, it tells me the number is not available!

The number that’s not working (but is the only number I seem to be able to contact) is 0330 123 1466 - I’m in the UK. Does anyone have an alternative number?

Im in Ireland, the only phone number I have used is 003531 605 8383 which is on the Irish website. It gets answered in Florida and then I ask to be transferred to Disneyland Paris

I'm in the UK and have always used 00 33 1 60 30 60 53 which is Central Reservations office in the park, before you speak to anyone there is the opportunity to select an English speaking CM. I use one of those discount dialling numbers first to lessen the cost of the call.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter