Issues with DVC website and dues payments?

Boardwalk III

DIS Veteran
Hi all,

Have been trying to log on to the dues page of the DVC website to pay my dues since last night and keep getting an error saying they’re working on the page. Anyone else having this issue? Called DVC but indicating very long wait times. I know we have a grace period so may just send in by mail but wondering if others are having same issue?

I just logged on and was able to get to the dues page. You might want to try clearing the cache and history for your browser.

I just logged on and was able to get to the dues page. You might want to try clearing the cache and history for your browser.

Thanks, good suggestion. Though I just tried one more time before doing that and it’s now working. Go figure - must have been a site issue.

Thanks, good suggestion. Though I just tried one more time before doing that and it’s now working. Go figure - must have been a site issue.
It wasn't you. I logged on the morning of the 15th knowing that was the date it was "supposed" to be pay by and got an error message basically saying they were processing the annual dues payments so the system was down (24 hrs. early?) from midnight until 1:30 pm on the 15th. But it was actually down all day. I tried this morning and although the payment section was visible, it wouldn't actually take a payment until I tried again around noon.

It wasn't you. I logged on the morning of the 15th knowing that was the date it was "supposed" to be pay by and got an error message basically saying they were processing the annual dues payments so the system was down (24 hrs. early?) from midnight until 1:30 pm on the 15th. But it was actually down all day. I tried this morning and although the payment section was visible, it wouldn't actually take a payment until I tried again around noon.

Thanks...It sure would have been helpful if they had put some sort of banner message on the homepage of the website notifying people of such!

I noticed when I logged in this weekend that there was a notification that the site wouldn't be available on the morning one the 15th due to processing.

End Game.... CALL. Provide Member Number, and CC data.
There really are NOT any WDW Websites that work, properly. Perhaps one day, they WILL work as reliable Business Web Sites.
Currently? They fail at least weekly.

End Game.... CALL. Provide Member Number, and CC data.
There really are NOT any WDW Websites that work, properly. Perhaps one day, they WILL work as reliable Business Web Sites.
Currently? They fail at least weekly.

Ha ha...agree. I felt lucky I was able to book my FP’s properly for my March trip a few weeks ago without incident! I was able to finally get the dues payment to work online mid-day today however.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter