Issues with Alerts

Where'sPiglet?

DIS Veteran
I'm using the DISboards in Chrome, and lately (the last week or so), the alert system seems to be working only intermittently. I can go into a forum and see that a watched thread has new posts, but I did not receive an alert. It seems to be working more reliably for when posts of mine are liked or quoted, but I'm receiving alerts for watched threads only a fraction of the time that a new post is added.

I went in and re-saved my alert settings, but that did not seem to help.

Additional info: When I click the "Watched Threads" button, the watched threads do come up.

Last edited:
Likes and quotes always generate an alert. New posts in watched threads have never sent an alert every time. You need to visit the thread to start them coming again, or just hit the "mark forums read" button from time to time to start them up again.

Likes and quotes always generate an alert. New posts in watched threads have never sent an alert every time. You need to visit the thread to start them coming again, or just hit the "mark forums read" button from time to time to start them up again.

Thank you! This is very helpful information.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter