Issues trying to use UOC Codes?

Mr. X

Mouseketeer
Seems like a lot of folks are having issues trying to login with the UOC codes that were emailed out last week. Last names not matching up, ect... I've called Disney and they supposedly fixed it, but still isn't working. Any ideas?

I was having issues.... finally got it to work with my mom's last name, and our zip code from 2 houses ago. :rolleyes2 She has traveled with us before, but always used her own address, never that one. Plus Disney has our current address on file now. So who knows. I wouldn't use the code anyway, so I didn't bother calling.

I pretty much gave up on this. Went in and cancelled my reservation last night since I couldn't apply discount and couldn't see rates.

Got this too-wasn't planning on a trip-seems to be the only time I get codes....but we were at a wedding for a friend and his brother is getting married in December in Orlando---guess we are now wanting to go to Disney, I mean the wedding -then Disney! Trying to get the code to work and can't seem to get it-or they are all booked. May try to call and see why I can find out-thisnor mane free dining....look to go alone but the kids are wanting/needing to go and dd wants her bf to go as well....hope I can get the code to work:)

Still no luck and have gotten nothing via snail mail either (which I typically do) so it must have been a fluke...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!