ISO Professional Photographer

e_yerger

DIS Veteran
My fiancé and I are looking for a professional photographer to do a shoot with us in Disneyland. I follow a couple photographers from WDW, but I don’t know any who are based in SoCal/Disneyland.

Either website links or social media links would be awesome!

Pretty sure Disney doesn't allow professional photographers inside the parks to do photo shoots.

FYI, from the DL website:

Q.

What items are not permitted within Disneyland Park or Disney California Adventure Park?

A.

Items not permitted include, but are not limited to, the following:
  • Selfie sticks (hand-held extension poles for cameras and mobile devices)
Folding tripod stands or monopod stands that can fit inside a standard backpack are permitted.

Equipment used for unauthorized photography, videotaping, recording, broadcast or transmission of any kind for commercial purposes is not allowed. Professional photographers with professional cameras or recording equipment, who are visiting the Disneyland Resort with the intent to take photographs or recordings of people, Disneyland Resort properties, or icons for professional purposes must request permission and make prior arrangements with appropriate Disneyland Resort representatives. Permission for any recordings or broadcasts on the premises are within the sole discretion of Disney
The above is from another thread. There have been incidents where professional photographers have caused problems for other guests by blocking traffic while setting up shots or shoving other guests out of the way to get shots. Disney will call security if this happens. Disney does have their own private photography package with characters. It is pricey, but I've heard good things about it. You can call Guest Services to ask about it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!