Is "Wishes" cancelled for rain?

Simba's Mom

<font color=green>everything went to "H*** in a ha
And if so, is it only cancelled if it's raining very heavily (almost hurricane-like), or is less sufficient to cancel it? Am going next week and see "possible showers" on Wednesday. Since seeing "Wishes" is a high priority to me this trip, don't want to plan on Wednesday for MK if "Wishes" might be cancelled. Might stick with Monday-no rain!

Trust me, we were there getting poured on one night while watching Wishes. I have never in my life been so wet (not even in the shower). The skys just opened up and poured on us, we were splashing in a few inches of water on main street and the show just went on.

It was a beautiful show and I hope to see again in dry clothing some day.

I don't know except for my own experience. When we were there on Oct. 28th it was sprinkling on and off during the evening and Wishes was delayed. They made an announcement that it would be delayed due to inclement weather and might be cancelled. I was surprised because the sprinkles were very light. We didn't even bother with our rain ponchos. Fortunately, the sprinkles stopped and they had it about 15 minutes late.

Donna

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter