Is this what it feels like to be fast? W&D runDisney TR 2018 (Updated Dec. 18th)

good meeting you on Sunday. Looked for you guys Sunday night though it was tough to differentiate identify anyone since everyone was wearing ponchos and holding umbrellas.

good meeting you on Sunday. Looked for you guys Sunday night though it was tough to differentiate identify anyone since everyone was wearing ponchos and holding umbrellas.
Nice to meet you too! Yeah Sunday it was hard to find people with the rain. We were camped in Mexico for quite a while.

Following along as well. Curious to hear how your experiences were compared to mine and my husband's. We were at POP too but we were in the 80's section room 9435.

Merry Christmas?

After dropping off my expo goodies I headed onto the Magic Kingdom! My bus luck continued as I boarded and left right away. I was determined to make my Space Mountain FP.

Skyliner construction update on the way to MK.

IMG_0374 by Ryan Teetz, on Flickr

IMG_1875 by Ryan Teetz, on Flickr

IMG_2683 by Ryan Teetz, on Flickr

IMG_5429 by Ryan Teetz, on Flickr

IMG_8060 by Ryan Teetz, on Flickr

I made it to the Magic Kingdom just in time and walked at a brisk pace to Space Mountain. I know some find this ride to be rough but I love it.

PhotoPass_Visiting_MK_8283107863 by Ryan Teetz, on Flickr

The exit is still being routed out the back and over the train tracks.

IMG_2462 by Ryan Teetz, on Flickr

I was on to Big Thunder next which is my favorite ride in Magic Kingdom.

IMG_8185 by Ryan Teetz, on Flickr

IMG_2712 by Ryan Teetz, on Flickr

This ride is always a ton of fun.

I went on over to Pirates of the Caribbean next since the wait wasn't too bad.

IMG_6341 by Ryan Teetz, on Flickr

IMG_1377 by Ryan Teetz, on Flickr

I am hidden in there somewhere...

PhotoPass_Visiting_MK_8282998310 by Ryan Teetz, on Flickr

What does one do after Pirates? Buy the Christmas popcorn bucket duh! I was so excited this came out during my trip so I had to get it. I had a friend get me the Oogie Boogie one during Halloween. I was disappointed that the Green Alien One came out after I left though.

IMG_6917 by Ryan Teetz, on Flickr

IMG_6675 by Ryan Teetz, on Flickr

Jingle Cruise also debuted this day but I wasn't waiting an hour to ride that. Unfortunately I wouldn't get the chance to ride it at all during this trip.

IMG_4185 by Ryan Teetz, on Flickr

What was next you ask? I left and headed onto Sanaa! This would be my first time dining here and I was very excited to check it out.

I didn't get a window seat but I was close enough to see out them.

IMG_9631 by Ryan Teetz, on Flickr

IMG_7924 by Ryan Teetz, on Flickr

IMG_4666 by Ryan Teetz, on Flickr

IMG_6544 by Ryan Teetz, on Flickr

I couldn't not get the bread service. It was a lot for just myself to eat but I think I did okay with it.

IMG_0443 by Ryan Teetz, on Flickr

For me entrée I got the steak. It was very good but I couldn't finish it after all that bread.

IMG_7574 by Ryan Teetz, on Flickr

One of the birds from the savanna outside was pecking at the window near me. I couldn't get a good picture of it though. I skipped dessert of course as I was far too full. I really enjoyed Sanaa. Eating near the animals roaming the savanna and the food was a great experience. I will definitely be back here again soon.

I headed back to the Magic Kingdom for one more thing. Seven Dwarfs Mine Train!

PhotoPass_Visiting_MK_8283035232 by Ryan Teetz, on Flickr

PhotoPass_Visiting_MK_8283035285 by Ryan Teetz, on Flickr

I worked my way out of the park after that as I did have my first of several early mornings ahead of me.

I always love taking photos of the castle.

IMG_9879 by Ryan Teetz, on Flickr

The Train Station was already decked out for the holidays. A few things were left to go on Main Street.

IMG_9473 by Ryan Teetz, on Flickr

I was on an articulated bus on the way back.

IMG_8840 by Ryan Teetz, on Flickr

I stopped for a snack and the coveted Christmas resort mug that debuted that day as well. The Halloween ones went crazy fast so I decided to jump on this one.

IMG_9021 by Ryan Teetz, on Flickr

IMG_4277 by Ryan Teetz, on Flickr

Even though Christmas was starting to show they had the Halloween CM Pumpkin contest still out.

IMG_6721 by Ryan Teetz, on Flickr

IMG_3368 by Ryan Teetz, on Flickr

Schedule for the week...

IMG_2091 by Ryan Teetz, on Flickr

Then it was finally time for bed. Here is a preview of the 5K outfit...

IMG_5074 by Ryan Teetz, on Flickr

Up Next: Donald has a twin!

Thanks!

I always try to do something for the ride photos. Later on in the trip you’ll see that I’m still learning where the slinky camera is ;)
Good point! You’ll have to give us tips on the slink photo, we’re going in Jan. We’ve been trying for years to get a pic on SDMT where we are all smiling and no ones face is covered!

Late to the TR but still here before race start!

I hope they have similar shirts to your new green one for Dopey!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!