Is this what it feels like to be fast? W&D runDisney TR 2018 (Updated Dec. 18th)

So was making RD your second race of the day?
TSL is so well themed, IMO. The s’mores is surprisingly good given the early reviews. Seems like they worked out the kinks at Woody’s.
You could say it was my second race. I met another guy in line who ran the 5K and he didn’t think there would be many of us there yet. I saw a few during rope drop but definitely not many.

Yeah I was happy with the s’mores. When I ordered most people were getting other things from what I noticed.

Just found your latest report and am hopping in!

Not loading the buses until 3:30 probably caused a lot of guests to stress. Seemed like something that could have been avoided.

That's awesome that you were in Corral A! Especially since it gave you plenty of time to make it to DHS.

Looking forward to hearing how the other two races went.

Just found your latest report and am hopping in!

Not loading the buses until 3:30 probably caused a lot of guests to stress. Seemed like something that could have been avoided.

That's awesome that you were in Corral A! Especially since it gave you plenty of time to make it to DHS.

Looking forward to hearing how the other two races went.
Thanks for joining in!

Yeah definitely caused some stress that could’ve been avoided.

Corral A was awesome!

How long did your wait for SDD end up being? Just curious! Do you think the park was pretty crowded for EMH? We will be there the same time next year so doing some planning!

How long did your wait for SDD end up being? Just curious! Do you think the park was pretty crowded for EMH? We will be there the same time next year so doing some planning!
About 45 minutes or so. I wasn’t near the front so it would’ve been less if I was. The line moved well though. Next year the crowds in TSL might die down a little bit.

Way to get on SDD! Crazy that even at rope drop you still had to wait 45 minutes! No doubt the wait will go down once Galaxy's Edge opens up. I was so impressed with all of the details in TSL, including the SDD line. I can't believe you left HS without going on TSM though! That is one of my favorites, so fun!

Way to get on SDD! Crazy that even at rope drop you still had to wait 45 minutes! No doubt the wait will go down once Galaxy's Edge opens up. I was so impressed with all of the details in TSL, including the SDD line. I can't believe you left HS without going on TSM though! That is one of my favorites, so fun!
Saved the other toy story attractions for another day. I wanted to check out slinky since I didn’t have a FP. Definitely agree about the details!

Your pictures of TSL are really great!! I hadn't seen the giant Jacks before. Looked like a perfect way to enjoy the sunrise after your run!

I arrived at maybe 7:45-7:50AM for EMH that morning.

I found that EMHs for TSL aren't too bad but regular rope drop was crazy insane.!

I really liked looking at all the toy theming.

I love all of the pictures you got along the way. I want to play that Slinky Dog game they have as the ceiling. :rotfl2:I bet Disney could make a killing if they made and sold that game.

I decided to try some of the breakfast options at Woody's Lunchbox next.

I really wanted to try Breakfast Bowl in August but it was so hot, food just didn't sound good at that point. Maybe the next time I go.

I found that EMHs for TSL aren't too bad but regular rope drop was crazy insane.!

I love all of the pictures you got along the way. I want to play that Slinky Dog game they have as the ceiling. :rotfl2:I bet Disney could make a killing if they made and sold that game.

I really wanted to try Breakfast Bowl in August but it was so hot, food just didn't sound good at that point. Maybe the next time I go.
Yeah it wasn't bad I just wasn't near the front so didn't get in that initial wave of people. I didn't fight it either.

Disney could sell a lot of these games and make a killing!

Lots of people were getting the bowls while I was there. I would like to try that too.

A Wild Time at AK!

I made it over to Animal Kingdom. It was just after 10AM.

DISWDIMG_1361 by Ryan Teetz, on Flickr

DISWDIMG_1684 by Ryan Teetz, on Flickr

Step aside its AP time!

DISWDIMG_1773 by Ryan Teetz, on Flickr

My favorite park icon.

DISWDIMG_3432 by Ryan Teetz, on Flickr

My first order of business was finding a certain Dinosaur!

DISWDIMG_5228 by Ryan Teetz, on Flickr

IMG_7041 by Ryan Teetz, on Flickr

Next I encountered a Yeti!

DISWDIMG_4391 by Ryan Teetz, on Flickr

DISWDIMG_6507 by Ryan Teetz, on Flickr

It was getting to be about lunch time so I decided to head over to Pandora for one of my favorite places in Satuli Canteen!

I did stop at Pongu Pongu first though for a Night Blossom.

DISWDIMG_5086 by Ryan Teetz, on Flickr

One of my favorite Pandora details is the tags above the counters at Pongu Pongu. These are all pictures of imagineers and people who worked on Pandora. At the center of this photo on a black tag is Joe Rohde.

DISWDIMG_3395 by Ryan Teetz, on Flickr

DISWDIMG_1012 by Ryan Teetz, on Flickr

I ordered the Bao pods along with one of my favorite desserts.

DISWDIMG_5682 by Ryan Teetz, on Flickr

DISWDIMG_3446 by Ryan Teetz, on Flickr

Here I showcase something that people should not do. Just because it would make for a good picture doesn't mean go ahead and stand in places you are not supposed too. Thankfully a CM told them to get down soon after I took this. Like why do people think this is ok?

DISWDIMG_7082 by Ryan Teetz, on Flickr

I will never get enough of Pandora and how amazing this man made place is.

DISWDIMG_4684 by Ryan Teetz, on Flickr

DISWDIMG_8966 by Ryan Teetz, on Flickr

DISWDIMG_7645 by Ryan Teetz, on Flickr

DISWDIMG_6508 by Ryan Teetz, on Flickr

DISWDIMG_3894 by Ryan Teetz, on Flickr

APC_0434 by Ryan Teetz, on Flickr

APC_0435 by Ryan Teetz, on Flickr

Time to leave the valley...

DISWDIMG_0404 by Ryan Teetz, on Flickr

APC_0432 by Ryan Teetz, on Flickr

DISWDIMG_6471 by Ryan Teetz, on Flickr

DISWDIMG_6469 by Ryan Teetz, on Flickr

DISWDIMG_6468 by Ryan Teetz, on Flickr

Up Next: Lets see some animals!

Sounds like you had a fun day in AK. Hitting up two parks after a 5K and before two more races? That's impressive. ::yes::

That blueberry cheesecake is one of my favorites desserts to get in Disney! It's delicious.

45964333121_bc6e0cdf2a_k.jpg
That is a really awesome detail!!! I never noticed this one and hadn't seen anyone else post about it. Thanks for pointing it out.

Love this medal and that the race was Lady and the Tramp themed at all! Our dog growing up was gray and looked just like Tramp (it was a girl, but we still named her Tramp LOL) so I have a real affinity for that movie!

Sounds like you had a fun day in AK. Hitting up two parks after a 5K and before two more races? That's impressive. ::yes::

That blueberry cheesecake is one of my favorites desserts to get in Disney! It's delicious.

And I wasn’t done yet ;)

It is so good!

That is a really awesome detail!!! I never noticed this one and hadn't seen anyone else post about it. Thanks for pointing it out.

Love this medal and that the race was Lady and the Tramp themed at all! Our dog growing up was gray and looked just like Tramp (it was a girl, but we still named her Tramp LOL) so I have a real affinity for that movie!

Yeah it’s one of my favorites!

I really liked the medal too. Lady and the Tramp is one of those underrated or forgot about Disney movies a lot of the time.

AK!!! My favorite park. You got some great photos in Pandora as well and I had no idea about those tags at Pongu Pongu. I'll have to look for those next time. I love that 5K medal.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!