• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Is this true?

LMO429

DIS Veteran
I read on an allears review. that the beach club villa got new carpeting in the hallways...any one know if this is true or not???

I read on an allears review. that the beach club villa got new carpeting in the hallways...any one know if this is true or not???

Yes I was there in Aug and our floor was done during that week. Looked very nice.

Yes I was there in Aug and our floor was done during that week. Looked very nice.
No, seriously?

Oh well, I guess I'll just have to start on some new Guinness trails back to my room.

cool! anything else re-done at the bcv???????

When we were there in early August, we had a note in our room that all rooms would be getting new carpeting by the end of the month.

When we were there in early August, we had a note in our room that all rooms would be getting new carpeting by the end of the month.

When we were there on Aug 12th we were told the rooms were not getting new carpet only the hallways. And we were told the hallways are replaced every 5 years.

Anyone seem new carpet in the rooms?

I can second the confirmation that there is new rug in the hallways. I walked out of the villa in August and almost stuck to the floor (rug glue)!LOL The crew worked fast, though, and the hallway was finished by the end of the day. No new carpet in the rooms though.

It looks very nice,btw:yay:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter