IS THIS TRIP REALLY HAPPENING?! (Aug 2nd - Aug 10th '19) (UPDATED 07/31) Is it time yet???

Enjoying keeping updated on your plans! Having your Flight of Passage fast pass disappear worked to your advantage in the end! Will be anxious when we get to our 60 day mark to book our Fastpass+ selections!

Oh yes it did work to our advantage but I did have a full on panic when I had the notification come across that there was a change!

We are officially 1 month out and cannot wait!!!

UPDATE TIME!!!
We are one step closer!! I got the e-mail this morning saying our magic bands have shipped! Saturday will also be 3 weeks till we are on property!!!

I am getting so excited and so ready to be headed that way!

:surfweb:
ANOTHER LITTLE UPDATE!!!!
Things are getting real!!! Our Magic Bands are here and we are 19 days away from leaving!

I was worried that work for the next 3 weeks was going to go by slow......but there have been some changes and there are going to be more changed right before I leave so that is definitely going to make it go by so much faster.

IMG_5915.jpg

Not really sure why my picture is showing sideways.... Oh well y'all get this idea lol

My next update will probably be the shirts we have made and the packing process!

ONE STEP CLOSER!!
I have finally started on our shirts!!! With a little less than 3 weeks left till we leave I needed to get on this.. Especially since I have had the shirts and vinyl for months :eek:

So here they are and in the order we will wear them... I have 2 more to make but dont have those from my friend yet.

Saturday - Travel Day (made these over sized so we could be comfortable!)
IMG_5923.jpg

Sunday - Hollywood Studios (My friend loves Fox and the Hound **Interesting Fact: I have never watched this movie)
IMG_5925.jpg

Monday - Animal Kingdom (I think this is one of my favorites!!!)
IMG_5924.jpg

Tuesday - Epcot (Pictures do not do these colors justice!!)
IMG_5926.jpg

Wednesday - Magic Kingdom (Still have to make this one)

Thursday - Magic Kingdom (This is the morning of our Ohana Breakfast!)
IMG_5927.jpg

Friday - All Four Parks (Still have to make this one)

There is not much left just getting myself to finish it all. I am hoping to do a Disney Movie each night the last week before I go to help past time!!!

ANOTHER QUICK LITTLE UPDATE!!!!
We are officially in the single digits!!! :jumping1:

I cannot contain my excitement! I can't wait to see what my friend thinks about everything!

The next like week and a half at work it going to go by so slow!!!!!

Also I will start the packing process this weekend and I will share with you all how I go about all of that!

We still have 2 shirts to make so that is making my a little anxious :eek: but we will hopefully be taking care of those on Monday at the latest Wednesday..... hopefully Monday though. I just might loose my mind if I have to wait till Wednesday LOL!

ONE WEEK AWAY!!!!!
We are officially one week away!!!! :jumping1:

So here is my plan for the next week to get everything ready....

Saturday, July 27th and Sunday, July 28th:
- Pack what I can and make sure there is nothing else to purchase...there is always that one thing you forget.
- Need to order my waterproof case off amazon!

Monday, July 29th:
- Work :surfweb:
- I then have to pick up a backpack from my aunt, take the last few shirts to my friends how to be pressed.... way to wait till the last minute Cori.... and pick up my toll road money that I have kept at my grandmothers

Tuesday, July 30th:
- Work....:surfweb:
- Need to clean the car and schedule posts for my facebook pages...

Wednesday, July 31st:
- Work........ is this week over yet???? I need to go to DISNEY:surfweb:
- Get my nails done...have to have those Disney Nails!

Thursday, August 1st:
- Work...... just one more day!!!:surfweb:
- Pack up those last minute things

Friday, August 2nd:
- Work... and try to contain myself because we leave as soon as I get off work!!!!!!!!!

Coming up next: Details on how I pack and taking y'all along for the process!

Good luck getting through the work week! Let's be real, we all know that nothing productive is going to happen between now and Friday... :rotfl2:

Your plans look good and I hope you and your friend have a fun trip. 4 parks in one day is on my bucket list. I really hope you can pull it off and I'm excited to hear about it when you get back!

Yeah this week is so not productive :badpc:
The 4 parks in one day is something I have wanted to do for a long time as well so we will see how that goes!

Good luck getting through the work week! Let's be real, we all know that nothing productive is going to happen between now and Friday... :rotfl2:

Your plans look good and I hope you and your friend have a fun trip. 4 parks in one day is on my bucket list. I really hope you can pull it off and I'm excited to hear about it when you get back!

IS IT TIME TO GO YET???
Just 3 full work days stand between me and Disney!!! :cheer2:

So I have pretty much packed up everything minus the things I will use between now and when we leave!
IMG_6003.jpgIMG_6012.jpg

I seriously cannot wait! Work is going so slow!!! If you want to get technical I only have 2 days and 10 hours left till vacation starts. Even though we wont leave till probably 6:30 or so I get off at 5 so I am saying that is when this all starts. I have been doing happy dance inside all week!!!!

Today is Thursday, so you just have to get through work today and tomorrow before heading out! I would love to do a girls only trip with my best friend! You two are going to have a blast! I love the t-shirts, they came out great. I really like the I am done adulting one and the Hakuna Matata ones the best! You did a fantastic job with them!

Today is Thursday, so you just have to get through work today and tomorrow before heading out! I would love to do a girls only trip with my best friend! You two are going to have a blast! I love the t-shirts, they came out great. I really like the I am done adulting one and the Hakuna Matata ones the best! You did a fantastic job with them!

Thank you so much! We are so very excited! My panic side has set in though!!

I know the feeling, excitement and then panic mode the night before and the day you will be traveling. Even though you have spent numerous hours prepping and making sure all you have all the documents (hotel confirmation numbers, magic bands, etc).
You just feel uneasy the entire time until you are actually on the road.

Try to take a few deep breaths while at work today.

Since you're working so hard today :lmao: :rotfl2: :rotfl:

Just wanted to say I hope you have a great trip!

good morning everyone!!!

It is travel day!! I will be making a separate thread for the trip report itself! I will not be updating while at Disney but will as soon as we get home!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!